Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 150 of 329 FirstFirst ... 50 100 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 200 250 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 4924
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2689

    Nikki

    Not worth it. Attitude is horrible, massage mediocre, rather hit a legit massage spot amd rub one off myself.

  2. #2688

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyLobby  [View Original Post]
    Ain't she a waste of time?
    She was years ago. Then she changed and eased up a bit. Then she went away with uncle. Now she's back. I don't know how she is now. Gained some weight it looks like.

  3. #2687
    Quote Originally Posted by Savagething  [View Original Post]
    It looks like Nikki is back in Chattanooga. Just look up massage by Nikki. Would like to know what's up.
    Ain't she a waste of time?

  4. #2686

    Not thosr

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelJ10  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to the AMPs in North GA lately? Ruby or Aroma? Deciding to go visit them but want to make sure it'll be worth my time. Looking for good massage and FS.
    Pine, k stone, or royal.

  5. #2685

    North GA AMPs

    Has anyone been to the AMPs in North GA lately? Ruby or Aroma? Deciding to go visit them but want to make sure it'll be worth my time. Looking for good massage and FS.

  6. #2684

    Nikki is back

    It looks like Nikki is back in Chattanooga. Just look up massage by Nikki. Would like to know what's up.

  7. #2683
    How much is the damage?

  8. #2682

    Pine

    Older lady. Friendly. Korean. Chubby. Old boltons but nice. Massage ok. Early flip. Rest was standard AMP.

  9. #2681

    If you're ever in Atlanta.

    Try the Egyptian Goddess.

    Quote Originally Posted by DockMan  [View Original Post]
    Just my. 02 but she gives a great sensual massage that gets better as she gets to know your likes and wants and an amazing ending. Very nice woman that enjoys great conversation and a great teasing touch. I don't know what you're getting in Atlanta for less than $80, but I think she's worth every penny. Betty rocks.

  10. #2680

    The woman you got was

    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDan  [View Original Post]
    Went to pay a visit to ole Niota. Went in and asked for an hour and said no only:30. She used a thermal temp gun thing to take my temp. After getting to room she asked me if I wanted TS. TS was good with lots of teasing, on the ts flip she made a comment "oh big" or something like that. I paid it no mind and went to the sauna after about 5 min there she got me and went back to the room. Massage was about 40% teasing and not real massage. Flipped in a few min and the negotiating started. I asked for FS and she said oh no too big, pointing at it. I said no it's not, so this happened about 4 times when I gave up and settled for CBJ the damage was 6 + 7 with tip.

    The thing about all of this is, I'm not large. I'd say it's average at best. Has anyone else had this happen? I assume it was BS and she just didn't offer FS.
    Kim. She runs it. Or at least I think she does. Don't know what happened to the big boobed Bolt-on chick.

  11. #2679

    Yes

    I'm just average at 7. 5 and hear the same garbage. Its bs.

  12. #2678

    Niota

    Went to pay a visit to ole Niota. Went in and asked for an hour and said no only:30. She used a thermal temp gun thing to take my temp. After getting to room she asked me if I wanted TS. TS was good with lots of teasing, on the ts flip she made a comment "oh big" or something like that. I paid it no mind and went to the sauna after about 5 min there she got me and went back to the room. Massage was about 40% teasing and not real massage. Flipped in a few min and the negotiating started. I asked for FS and she said oh no too big, pointing at it. I said no it's not, so this happened about 4 times when I gave up and settled for CBJ the damage was 6 + 7 with tip.

    The thing about all of this is, I'm not large. I'd say it's average at best. Has anyone else had this happen? I assume it was BS and she just didn't offer FS.

  13. #2677
    Just my. 02 but she gives a great sensual massage that gets better as she gets to know your likes and wants and an amazing ending. Very nice woman that enjoys great conversation and a great teasing touch. I don't know what you're getting in Atlanta for less than $80, but I think she's worth every penny. Betty rocks.

    Quote Originally Posted by LooknForSome  [View Original Post]
    I had been thinking of trying Betty. Read many good reviews on her. Massage good very nice person. Always thought that the end of the massage was pretty happy. You said "normal", not sure what you consider normal.

    I probably will try a massage at some point to see myself.

    Just curious.

  14. #2676

    K Stone

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelJ10  [View Original Post]
    I had decided to take a trip to K Stone last week. Was greeted by mama san at the door. Opted for 30 min massage which was 60. I was then met by a lady to be in her mid 40's named Kim. She was somewhat good looking and I believe Korean. She did ask me a lot of questions, I believe trying to get a feel of how many times I had been there which was fine with me. We did table shower and she washed me good. Then we went back to the room, she started massage which was literally nothing but a rub down so do not expect a good massage here. After getting tired of her just rubbing on me, I flipped and that's when the $ discussion began. Opted for 100 FS everything covered. Services were alright. I will go back but hope to get someone else.
    You are right, the massage is worthless as far as a massage. Last time there, had a person thought she said was Angie. Had not seen her there before.

  15. #2675
    Not sure if any of the AMPs around / close to Chattanooga accept cards. The only ones that do accept cards normally do not offer any additional services.

    Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe1985  [View Original Post]
    Any AMPs I can go to today that offer decent massage and will end well? Preferably pay with card. Info would be much appreciated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape