Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 4921
-
01-28-21 20:19 #2701Senior Member

Posts: 95Betty
From what I gather her health problems may have become a factor again. Hope she gets better soon. She is a very sweet person and positive spirit.
Originally Posted by GarickbircheR
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-21 18:28 #2700Regular Member

Posts: 5What happened to Betty? Everyone said she seemed to enjoy giving massages, why she quit?
Originally Posted by HowLand
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-21 10:04 #2699Senior Member

Posts: 52Massage
I saw her a few years back and the pics she has posted now are the same ones she had then. The massage was ok and I left happy but at that time any mutual touching was an upsell. I never went back.
Originally Posted by HowLand
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-21 08:41 #2698Senior Member

Posts: 255K Stone
I've not had anything satisfying at this location in months. I tried a couple of times and both times, the masseuse was a bit too "mature" for me to really enjoy myself. Her HJ seems to be focused on making me finish instead of making me happy. I miss Sugar, her tight body was worth it. Some other chick started shortly after her whose body was nice enough, but haven't seen her since before the pandemic. Anyone have a fun experience here in recent months? This place used to be fun, but it's just not enough lately.
-
01-25-21 06:44 #2697Senior Member

Posts: 34Nikki
Mileage varies. I've seen Nikki a half dozen times in multiple locations. I even posted a review right before she was picked up last year recommending her. I don't understand her bad reputation.
Originally Posted by DMosley
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-21 00:10 #2696Senior Member

Posts: 34Any info on this provider?
https://chattanooga.rubratings.com/244
I know I've read about her in the past but can't remember her name to do a search and refresh my memory.
-
01-21-21 23:51 #2695Senior Member

Posts: 34I tried reaching out to Betty this morning and got a quick reply that she was no longer offering massages. I've seen her once before and am a little sad I won't get a second opportunity but c'est la vie. I opted for K Stone instead (first time going) and was pretty pleased with the service. It was the same cost for the same service plus a table shower, though I did leave a tip as well.
Originally Posted by DockMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-21 17:45 #2694Regular Member

Posts: 5Rubdown
Beware, almost agreed on price. Asked me to buy a gift card and send pictures of front and back of the card. I mentioned I'm not stupid to do that. I asked for location, sent me a screenshot of some Chattanooga downtown address, shown I believe 5458 miles away, I played with maps and figured out someone texting me from text app somewhere in Nigeria, when I told her / him I know it's a scam and they're not even in America, he or she became really mad cussing me out left and right. Before that I asked is that ok if we'll just meet first no massage, she said yes, went to that address, no one even came out but was texting saying she doesn't see me there. Be careful, caught her / him by a screenshot of Apple maps showing that distance of 5458 miles away, or pretty close to it. Be wise.
Originally Posted by HeavyHitter12
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-21 22:59 #2693Senior Member

Posts: 362Can you PM me where K stone is located. I am not familiar with Chattanooga area.
Originally Posted by MichaelJ10
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-21 20:21 #2692Senior Member

Posts: 226Chattonga huh
Going to go out on a limb here and say this ad is fake. North Dakota area code and who the hell can even make out her ad title. Still don't know about the rub ratings Chattanooga section, now Atlanta section rub ratings is mostly legit.
Originally Posted by JohnLast
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-21 15:11 #2691Senior Member

Posts: 364I've not seen her but if you go there please let us know.
Originally Posted by JohnLast
[View Original Post]
-
01-20-21 14:01 #2690Senior Member

Posts: 214Passing through tomorrow
Hey guys passing through Chatt. Tomorrow and was curious about this one? I couldn't find anything on her on here.
https://chattanooga.rubratings.com/128486
-
01-16-21 13:10 #2689Senior Member

Posts: 40Nikki
Not worth it. Attitude is horrible, massage mediocre, rather hit a legit massage spot amd rub one off myself.
-
01-14-21 23:55 #2688Senior Member

Posts: 177Nikki
She was years ago. Then she changed and eased up a bit. Then she went away with uncle. Now she's back. I don't know how she is now. Gained some weight it looks like.
Originally Posted by HobbyLobby
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-21 17:52 #2687Senior Member

Posts: 512Ain't she a waste of time?
Originally Posted by Savagething
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





