Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 151 of 329 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 201 251 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 4924
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2674

    K Stone

    I had decided to take a trip to K Stone last week. Was greeted by mama san at the door. Opted for 30 min massage which was 60. I was then met by a lady to be in her mid 40's named Kim. She was somewhat good looking and I believe Korean. She did ask me a lot of questions, I believe trying to get a feel of how many times I had been there which was fine with me. We did table shower and she washed me good. Then we went back to the room, she started massage which was literally nothing but a rub down so do not expect a good massage here. After getting tired of her just rubbing on me, I flipped and that's when the $ discussion began. Opted for 100 FS everything covered. Services were alright. I will go back but hope to get someone else.

  2. #2673

    Betty

    Quote Originally Posted by Luke32  [View Original Post]
    Saw Betty in October. Drove up from the Marietta area. Didn't see what all the fuss was about. Decent massage with a normal ending. Overpriced at $80.
    I had been thinking of trying Betty. Read many good reviews on her. Massage good very nice person. Always thought that the end of the massage was pretty happy. You said "normal", not sure what you consider normal.

    I probably will try a massage at some point to see myself.

    Just curious.

  3. #2672

    Good AMPs open today?

    Any AMPs I can go to today that offer decent massage and will end well? Preferably pay with card. Info would be much appreciated.

  4. #2671

    Hmmm!

    Quote Originally Posted by SevenFigga  [View Original Post]
    Went to MP in rossville this week. Hour massage. 45 minutes I'm asked to flip. She leaves and comes back. I feel some oil and then she sits on me. A few secondd later I lift her off me. No cover! Not good. I washed with santizer and bolted. Not cool. Just wanted a massage.
    Anyone one else experience this at Kstone? Not that I want an uncovered FS, but I've definitely never had one mount up without asking first. My experience is they also like you to be on top so you will empty quicker.

  5. #2670

    It's the lack of

    Quote Originally Posted by SevenFigga  [View Original Post]
    Strange tastes in this area. Mongers made the same claims about a large blue hair for years. I don't get it. Betty looks similar to me. To each their own.
    Options here. Girls are heifers mostly and have serious gps problems. They ghost you almost all the time because they know selections are limited. I've told quite a few they'd never make it in a bigger market like where I'm from. 50 buck street price 150 escort price. Hardly any ghosting hardly any games about pics and deposits.

  6. #2669

    I've always wondered the same thing

    Quote Originally Posted by Luke32  [View Original Post]
    Saw Betty in October. Drove up from the Marietta area. Didn't see what all the fuss was about. Decent massage with a normal ending. Overpriced at $80.
    Strange tastes in this area. Mongers made the same claims about a large blue hair for years. I don't get it. Betty looks similar to me. To each their own.

  7. #2668

    What's so great?

    Saw Betty in October. Drove up from the Marietta area. Didn't see what all the fuss was about. Decent massage with a normal ending. Overpriced at $80.

    Quote Originally Posted by DockMan  [View Original Post]
    Went for the first time in a while for a visit with Betty and damn boys she's hitting on all cylinders. She keeps an ad on Adultlook for info.

  8. #2667

    Harmony Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by BrickHouse1  [View Original Post]
    Its legit from what I gathered. The sheet was only pulled off to hit the spots needed. Massage was great though honestly. Looks like it could turn differently later but as of now they are 6 days in and seemed pretty straight and to the point. Had a HR and never asked to flip.
    Went last night and I had the same experience that Brick had. Nothing was touched and did not get asked to flip but it was a really good massage. That lady is strong and is probably decent looking behind the mask. She was very nice.

  9. #2666

    Harm

    Quote Originally Posted by BraveMan1963  [View Original Post]
    I am going to try and get in tonight there and will report back. As far as any massage place in Chattanooga, you will only find DIY at some. I have not experienced anything any different except one time at Eastern and that was only because she had seen me a few times.
    Its legit from what I gathered. The sheet was only pulled off to hit the spots needed. Massage was great though honestly. Looks like it could turn differently later but as of now they are 6 days in and seemed pretty straight and to the point. Had a HR and never asked to flip.

  10. #2665

    Yeah straight across

    Quote Originally Posted by MrNatURL  [View Original Post]
    You say Cold, that the vacant spa located on the SW side of Exit 49 in Athens across the road from Speedway has a new proprietor? Athens, TN is cancer, and that place will get f'ed up and f'ed over in no time, but I'd like it to last long enough to see the town's overposting precambian trucker fucker (after an upcharge, one position, and schizo rant) get pulled back into reality. Only Vera made that town noteworthy at all and even she said she hated the place.
    From the speedway next to whatever exit that is I can't keep up with them down here. But I love that I can't the system to recognize the actual letter I'm referring to! LOL. Once more. RSpa.

  11. #2664

    Harmony Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Lewdity  [View Original Post]
    I was driving through yesterday and noticed a Massage Parlor across from the Burger King I hadn't seen before so I'm guessing it's new. Is it worth trying one in this area? I usually visit Royal.
    I am going to try and get in tonight there and will report back. As far as any massage place in Chattanooga, you will only find DIY at some. I have not experienced anything any different except one time at Eastern and that was only because she had seen me a few times.

  12. #2663

    Kstone

    Quote Originally Posted by SevenFigga  [View Original Post]
    I believe its called kstone. I didn't get name. Probably 50 or older. Natural up top. Probable C. 80 for the massage.
    Was she the Red Head. Been there a few times, she was the only one I had. Didn't know if anyone else was there.

  13. #2662

    Kstone

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelJ10  [View Original Post]
    What is MP and where in Roseville is it located? I'm definitely not looking for any uncovered services but I am looking for FS. How much was damage and what did she look like? Did you get a name?
    I believe its called kstone. I didn't get name. Probably 50 or older. Natural up top. Probable C. 80 for the massage.

  14. #2661
    What is MP and where in Roseville is it located? I'm definitely not looking for any uncovered services but I am looking for FS. How much was damage and what did she look like? Did you get a name?

    Quote Originally Posted by SevenFigga  [View Original Post]
    Went to MP in rossville this week. Hour massage. 45 minutes I'm asked to flip. She leaves and bbbj comes back. I feel some oil and then she sits on me. A few secondd later I lift her off me. No cover! Not good. I washed with santizer and bolted. Not cool. Just wanted a massage.

  15. #2660

    Ahtens, TN spa?

    Quote Originally Posted by ColdFusion2500  [View Original Post]
    Not are spa. Are spa on art 30 phone still off though.
    You say Cold, that the vacant spa located on the SW side of Exit 49 in Athens across the road from Speedway has a new proprietor? Athens, TN is cancer, and that place will get f'ed up and f'ed over in no time, but I'd like it to last long enough to see the town's overposting precambian trucker fucker (after an upcharge, one position, and schizo rant) get pulled back into reality. Only Vera made that town noteworthy at all and even she said she hated the place.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape