Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 152 of 329 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 202 252 ... LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 4924
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2659

    Damn spell correct

    Quote Originally Posted by ColdFusion2500  [View Original Post]
    Not are spa. Are spa on art 30 phone still off though.
    Are Spa on rt 30. The letter is are like q,are, s.

  2. #2658
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSpeed  [View Original Post]
    Sorry. RR = RubRatings
    Thanks. Guess I'm not too old to learn.

  3. #2657

    Its are SPA

    Quote Originally Posted by ColdFusion2500  [View Original Post]
    I noticed the open sign on a place in Athens today are spa is anyone know anything about it a cream colored old style car parked near door.
    Not are spa. Are spa on art 30 phone still off though.

  4. #2656

    Be careful

    Went to MP in rossville this week. Hour massage. 45 minutes I'm asked to flip. She leaves and comes back. I feel some oil and then she sits on me. A few secondd later I lift her off me. No cover! Not good. I washed with santizer and bolted. Not cool. Just wanted a massage.

  5. #2655
    I noticed the open sign on a place in Athens today are spa is anyone know anything about it a cream colored old style car parked near door.

  6. #2654

    Bettys on her A game!

    Went for the first time in a while for a visit with Betty and damn boys she's hitting on all cylinders. She keeps an ad on Adultlook for info.

  7. #2653

    Hixson Pike Massage

    I was driving through yesterday and noticed a Massage Parlor across from the Burger King I hadn't seen before so I'm guessing it's new. Is it worth trying one in this area? I usually visit Royal.

  8. #2652

    Ruby closed again

    Tried to visit yesterday. Greeted by orange "Stop Work" notice posted by Fort O Code Enforcement. Apparently posted on 11/20. I somehow didn't get the memo. Reason given: "operating massage therapist without a state license". Dang. I know others have had mixed results but I enjoyed my previous visits.

  9. #2651
    Quote Originally Posted by JustaGuyinMs  [View Original Post]
    RR? Sorry, not familiar with it, but it sounds like I should be.

    Thanks,

    JaG.
    Sorry. RR = RubRatings

  10. #2650
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSpeed  [View Original Post]
    I've always found it frustrating that RR has listings for Chatt but only if you knew to go directly to the page by adding / Chattanooga to the url. Our fair city has never been on the main page that lists all if the cities. At least not that I've ever seen. Frankly I've been amazed that there have been any Chatt ads at all given that they are semi-hidden in this way.

    Anyway that changed today. This morning I emailed the RR admin with an inquiry and lo and behold he not only replied but took action. Maybe now that we are actually on the cities list, RR might become a more viable resource for us. Particularly given that STG is becoming overrun with spam and scams.

    One can dream anyway.

    -Speed.
    RR? Sorry, not familiar with it, but it sounds like I should be.

    Thanks,

    JaG.

  11. #2649

    Chatt finally listed on RR cities page, FYI

    I've always found it frustrating that RR has listings for Chatt but only if you knew to go directly to the page by adding / Chattanooga to the url. Our fair city has never been on the main page that lists all if the cities. At least not that I've ever seen. Frankly I've been amazed that there have been any Chatt ads at all given that they are semi-hidden in this way.

    Anyway that changed today. This morning I emailed the RR admin with an inquiry and lo and behold he not only replied but took action. Maybe now that we are actually on the cities list, RR might become a more viable resource for us. Particularly given that STG is becoming overrun with spam and scams.

    One can dream anyway.

    -Speed.

  12. #2648

    Ivy Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelJ10  [View Original Post]
    Was finally able to stop by here. No extras what so ever. Not even a flip for massage. Maybe it's due to covid but highly doubt I will be back. Massage was maybe a 6/10.
    Had the EXACT same experience, never came close to touching me. No repeat for me!

  13. #2647

    Ivy Massage

    Was finally able to stop by here. No extras what so ever. Not even a flip for massage. Maybe it's due to covid but highly doubt I will be back. Massage was maybe a 6/10.

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelJ10  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to Ivy massage recently? I see that they are posting on STG so it makes me curious as if they are offering additional services. I'm thinking of swinging by sometime time this week and will update you all on my visit. Please let me know if you have been and received additional services. Hate to waste time LOL.

  14. #2646

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by DockMan  [View Original Post]
    If they're advertising on Skipthegames.com they're offering more than a rubdown. I've seen the ads and they're offering full service.
    I checked their ad on STG and it's mild; not suggesting extras. I've been there many times before COVID and there's never been extras.

  15. #2645
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelJ10  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to Ivy massage recently? I see that they are posting on STG so it makes me curious as if they are offering additional services. I'm thinking of swinging by sometime time this week and will update you all on my visit. Please let me know if you have been and received additional services. Hate to waste time LOL.
    Do you mean Ivy on Gunbarrel?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape