Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 4916
-
01-07-21 17:05 #2681Senior Member

Posts: 1287The woman you got was
Kim. She runs it. Or at least I think she does. Don't know what happened to the big boobed Bolt-on chick.
Originally Posted by DiamondDan
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-21 15:37 #2680Senior Member

Posts: 203Yes
I'm just average at 7. 5 and hear the same garbage. Its bs.
-
01-05-21 23:41 #2679Senior Member

Posts: 86Niota
Went to pay a visit to ole Niota. Went in and asked for an hour and said no only:30. She used a thermal temp gun thing to take my temp. After getting to room she asked me if I wanted TS. TS was good with lots of teasing, on the ts flip she made a comment "oh big" or something like that. I paid it no mind and went to the sauna after about 5 min there she got me and went back to the room. Massage was about 40% teasing and not real massage. Flipped in a few min and the negotiating started. I asked for FS and she said oh no too big, pointing at it. I said no it's not, so this happened about 4 times when I gave up and settled for CBJ the damage was 6 + 7 with tip.
The thing about all of this is, I'm not large. I'd say it's average at best. Has anyone else had this happen? I assume it was BS and she just didn't offer FS.
-
12-30-20 08:29 #2678Senior Member

Posts: 364Just my. 02 but she gives a great sensual massage that gets better as she gets to know your likes and wants and an amazing ending. Very nice woman that enjoys great conversation and a great teasing touch. I don't know what you're getting in Atlanta for less than $80, but I think she's worth every penny. Betty rocks.
Originally Posted by LooknForSome
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 12:47 #2677Senior Member

Posts: 286K Stone
You are right, the massage is worthless as far as a massage. Last time there, had a person thought she said was Angie. Had not seen her there before.
Originally Posted by MichaelJ10
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 12:08 #2676Senior Member

Posts: 228Not sure if any of the AMPs around / close to Chattanooga accept cards. The only ones that do accept cards normally do not offer any additional services.
Originally Posted by Roscoe1985
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-20 12:07 #2675Senior Member

Posts: 228K Stone
I had decided to take a trip to K Stone last week. Was greeted by mama san at the door. Opted for 30 min massage which was 60. I was then met by a lady to be in her mid 40's named Kim. She was somewhat good looking and I believe Korean. She did ask me a lot of questions, I believe trying to get a feel of how many times I had been there which was fine with me. We did table shower and she washed me good. Then we went back to the room, she started massage which was literally nothing but a rub down so do not expect a good massage here. After getting tired of her just rubbing on me, I flipped and that's when the $ discussion began. Opted for 100 FS everything covered. Services were alright. I will go back but hope to get someone else.
-
12-28-20 23:00 #2674Senior Member

Posts: 286Betty
I had been thinking of trying Betty. Read many good reviews on her. Massage good very nice person. Always thought that the end of the massage was pretty happy. You said "normal", not sure what you consider normal.
Originally Posted by Luke32
[View Original Post]
I probably will try a massage at some point to see myself.
Just curious.
-
12-27-20 15:46 #2673Senior Member

Posts: 263Good AMPs open today?
Any AMPs I can go to today that offer decent massage and will end well? Preferably pay with card. Info would be much appreciated.
-
12-27-20 06:38 #2672Regular Member

Posts: 24Hmmm!
Anyone one else experience this at Kstone? Not that I want an uncovered FS, but I've definitely never had one mount up without asking first. My experience is they also like you to be on top so you will empty quicker.
Originally Posted by SevenFigga
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-20 14:04 #2671Senior Member

Posts: 1287It's the lack of
Options here. Girls are heifers mostly and have serious gps problems. They ghost you almost all the time because they know selections are limited. I've told quite a few they'd never make it in a bigger market like where I'm from. 50 buck street price 150 escort price. Hardly any ghosting hardly any games about pics and deposits.
Originally Posted by SevenFigga
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-20 22:29 #2670Senior Member

Posts: 203I've always wondered the same thing
Strange tastes in this area. Mongers made the same claims about a large blue hair for years. I don't get it. Betty looks similar to me. To each their own.
Originally Posted by Luke32
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-20 19:15 #2669Banned Member

Posts: 122What's so great?
Saw Betty in October. Drove up from the Marietta area. Didn't see what all the fuss was about. Decent massage with a normal ending. Overpriced at $80.
Originally Posted by DockMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-20 16:26 #2668Senior Member

Posts: 52Harmony Massage
Went last night and I had the same experience that Brick had. Nothing was touched and did not get asked to flip but it was a really good massage. That lady is strong and is probably decent looking behind the mask. She was very nice.
Originally Posted by BrickHouse1
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-20 18:47 #2667Senior Member

Posts: 76Harm
Its legit from what I gathered. The sheet was only pulled off to hit the spots needed. Massage was great though honestly. Looks like it could turn differently later but as of now they are 6 days in and seemed pretty straight and to the point. Had a HR and never asked to flip.
Originally Posted by BraveMan1963
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





