Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 151 of 328 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 201 251 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 4915
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2665

    Harmony Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Lewdity  [View Original Post]
    I was driving through yesterday and noticed a Massage Parlor across from the Burger King I hadn't seen before so I'm guessing it's new. Is it worth trying one in this area? I usually visit Royal.
    I am going to try and get in tonight there and will report back. As far as any massage place in Chattanooga, you will only find DIY at some. I have not experienced anything any different except one time at Eastern and that was only because she had seen me a few times.

  2. #2664

    Kstone

    Quote Originally Posted by SevenFigga  [View Original Post]
    I believe its called kstone. I didn't get name. Probably 50 or older. Natural up top. Probable C. 80 for the massage.
    Was she the Red Head. Been there a few times, she was the only one I had. Didn't know if anyone else was there.

  3. #2663

    Kstone

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelJ10  [View Original Post]
    What is MP and where in Roseville is it located? I'm definitely not looking for any uncovered services but I am looking for FS. How much was damage and what did she look like? Did you get a name?
    I believe its called kstone. I didn't get name. Probably 50 or older. Natural up top. Probable C. 80 for the massage.

  4. #2662
    What is MP and where in Roseville is it located? I'm definitely not looking for any uncovered services but I am looking for FS. How much was damage and what did she look like? Did you get a name?

    Quote Originally Posted by SevenFigga  [View Original Post]
    Went to MP in rossville this week. Hour massage. 45 minutes I'm asked to flip. She leaves and bbbj comes back. I feel some oil and then she sits on me. A few secondd later I lift her off me. No cover! Not good. I washed with santizer and bolted. Not cool. Just wanted a massage.

  5. #2661

    Ahtens, TN spa?

    Quote Originally Posted by ColdFusion2500  [View Original Post]
    Not are spa. Are spa on art 30 phone still off though.
    You say Cold, that the vacant spa located on the SW side of Exit 49 in Athens across the road from Speedway has a new proprietor? Athens, TN is cancer, and that place will get f'ed up and f'ed over in no time, but I'd like it to last long enough to see the town's overposting precambian trucker fucker (after an upcharge, one position, and schizo rant) get pulled back into reality. Only Vera made that town noteworthy at all and even she said she hated the place.

  6. #2660

    Damn spell correct

    Quote Originally Posted by ColdFusion2500  [View Original Post]
    Not are spa. Are spa on art 30 phone still off though.
    Are Spa on rt 30. The letter is are like q,are, s.

  7. #2659
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSpeed  [View Original Post]
    Sorry. RR = RubRatings
    Thanks. Guess I'm not too old to learn.

  8. #2658

    Its are SPA

    Quote Originally Posted by ColdFusion2500  [View Original Post]
    I noticed the open sign on a place in Athens today are spa is anyone know anything about it a cream colored old style car parked near door.
    Not are spa. Are spa on art 30 phone still off though.

  9. #2657

    Be careful

    Went to MP in rossville this week. Hour massage. 45 minutes I'm asked to flip. She leaves and comes back. I feel some oil and then she sits on me. A few secondd later I lift her off me. No cover! Not good. I washed with santizer and bolted. Not cool. Just wanted a massage.

  10. #2656
    I noticed the open sign on a place in Athens today are spa is anyone know anything about it a cream colored old style car parked near door.

  11. #2655

    Bettys on her A game!

    Went for the first time in a while for a visit with Betty and damn boys she's hitting on all cylinders. She keeps an ad on Adultlook for info.

  12. #2654

    Hixson Pike Massage

    I was driving through yesterday and noticed a Massage Parlor across from the Burger King I hadn't seen before so I'm guessing it's new. Is it worth trying one in this area? I usually visit Royal.

  13. #2653

    Ruby closed again

    Tried to visit yesterday. Greeted by orange "Stop Work" notice posted by Fort O Code Enforcement. Apparently posted on 11/20. I somehow didn't get the memo. Reason given: "operating massage therapist without a state license". Dang. I know others have had mixed results but I enjoyed my previous visits.

  14. #2652
    Quote Originally Posted by JustaGuyinMs  [View Original Post]
    RR? Sorry, not familiar with it, but it sounds like I should be.

    Thanks,

    JaG.
    Sorry. RR = RubRatings

  15. #2651
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSpeed  [View Original Post]
    I've always found it frustrating that RR has listings for Chatt but only if you knew to go directly to the page by adding / Chattanooga to the url. Our fair city has never been on the main page that lists all if the cities. At least not that I've ever seen. Frankly I've been amazed that there have been any Chatt ads at all given that they are semi-hidden in this way.

    Anyway that changed today. This morning I emailed the RR admin with an inquiry and lo and behold he not only replied but took action. Maybe now that we are actually on the cities list, RR might become a more viable resource for us. Particularly given that STG is becoming overrun with spam and scams.

    One can dream anyway.

    -Speed.
    RR? Sorry, not familiar with it, but it sounds like I should be.

    Thanks,

    JaG.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape