Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 151 of 328 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 201 251 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 4916
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2666

    Harm

    Quote Originally Posted by BraveMan1963  [View Original Post]
    I am going to try and get in tonight there and will report back. As far as any massage place in Chattanooga, you will only find DIY at some. I have not experienced anything any different except one time at Eastern and that was only because she had seen me a few times.
    Its legit from what I gathered. The sheet was only pulled off to hit the spots needed. Massage was great though honestly. Looks like it could turn differently later but as of now they are 6 days in and seemed pretty straight and to the point. Had a HR and never asked to flip.

  2. #2665

    Yeah straight across

    Quote Originally Posted by MrNatURL  [View Original Post]
    You say Cold, that the vacant spa located on the SW side of Exit 49 in Athens across the road from Speedway has a new proprietor? Athens, TN is cancer, and that place will get f'ed up and f'ed over in no time, but I'd like it to last long enough to see the town's overposting precambian trucker fucker (after an upcharge, one position, and schizo rant) get pulled back into reality. Only Vera made that town noteworthy at all and even she said she hated the place.
    From the speedway next to whatever exit that is I can't keep up with them down here. But I love that I can't the system to recognize the actual letter I'm referring to! LOL. Once more. RSpa.

  3. #2664

    Harmony Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Lewdity  [View Original Post]
    I was driving through yesterday and noticed a Massage Parlor across from the Burger King I hadn't seen before so I'm guessing it's new. Is it worth trying one in this area? I usually visit Royal.
    I am going to try and get in tonight there and will report back. As far as any massage place in Chattanooga, you will only find DIY at some. I have not experienced anything any different except one time at Eastern and that was only because she had seen me a few times.

  4. #2663

    Kstone

    Quote Originally Posted by SevenFigga  [View Original Post]
    I believe its called kstone. I didn't get name. Probably 50 or older. Natural up top. Probable C. 80 for the massage.
    Was she the Red Head. Been there a few times, she was the only one I had. Didn't know if anyone else was there.

  5. #2662

    Kstone

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelJ10  [View Original Post]
    What is MP and where in Roseville is it located? I'm definitely not looking for any uncovered services but I am looking for FS. How much was damage and what did she look like? Did you get a name?
    I believe its called kstone. I didn't get name. Probably 50 or older. Natural up top. Probable C. 80 for the massage.

  6. #2661
    What is MP and where in Roseville is it located? I'm definitely not looking for any uncovered services but I am looking for FS. How much was damage and what did she look like? Did you get a name?

    Quote Originally Posted by SevenFigga  [View Original Post]
    Went to MP in rossville this week. Hour massage. 45 minutes I'm asked to flip. She leaves and bbbj comes back. I feel some oil and then she sits on me. A few secondd later I lift her off me. No cover! Not good. I washed with santizer and bolted. Not cool. Just wanted a massage.

  7. #2660

    Ahtens, TN spa?

    Quote Originally Posted by ColdFusion2500  [View Original Post]
    Not are spa. Are spa on art 30 phone still off though.
    You say Cold, that the vacant spa located on the SW side of Exit 49 in Athens across the road from Speedway has a new proprietor? Athens, TN is cancer, and that place will get f'ed up and f'ed over in no time, but I'd like it to last long enough to see the town's overposting precambian trucker fucker (after an upcharge, one position, and schizo rant) get pulled back into reality. Only Vera made that town noteworthy at all and even she said she hated the place.

  8. #2659

    Damn spell correct

    Quote Originally Posted by ColdFusion2500  [View Original Post]
    Not are spa. Are spa on art 30 phone still off though.
    Are Spa on rt 30. The letter is are like q,are, s.

  9. #2658
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSpeed  [View Original Post]
    Sorry. RR = RubRatings
    Thanks. Guess I'm not too old to learn.

  10. #2657

    Its are SPA

    Quote Originally Posted by ColdFusion2500  [View Original Post]
    I noticed the open sign on a place in Athens today are spa is anyone know anything about it a cream colored old style car parked near door.
    Not are spa. Are spa on art 30 phone still off though.

  11. #2656

    Be careful

    Went to MP in rossville this week. Hour massage. 45 minutes I'm asked to flip. She leaves and comes back. I feel some oil and then she sits on me. A few secondd later I lift her off me. No cover! Not good. I washed with santizer and bolted. Not cool. Just wanted a massage.

  12. #2655
    I noticed the open sign on a place in Athens today are spa is anyone know anything about it a cream colored old style car parked near door.

  13. #2654

    Bettys on her A game!

    Went for the first time in a while for a visit with Betty and damn boys she's hitting on all cylinders. She keeps an ad on Adultlook for info.

  14. #2653

    Hixson Pike Massage

    I was driving through yesterday and noticed a Massage Parlor across from the Burger King I hadn't seen before so I'm guessing it's new. Is it worth trying one in this area? I usually visit Royal.

  15. #2652

    Ruby closed again

    Tried to visit yesterday. Greeted by orange "Stop Work" notice posted by Fort O Code Enforcement. Apparently posted on 11/20. I somehow didn't get the memo. Reason given: "operating massage therapist without a state license". Dang. I know others have had mixed results but I enjoyed my previous visits.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape