Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 4915
-
12-17-20 15:12 #2665Senior Member

Posts: 52Harmony Massage
I am going to try and get in tonight there and will report back. As far as any massage place in Chattanooga, you will only find DIY at some. I have not experienced anything any different except one time at Eastern and that was only because she had seen me a few times.
Originally Posted by Lewdity
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-20 14:57 #2664Senior Member

Posts: 286Kstone
Was she the Red Head. Been there a few times, she was the only one I had. Didn't know if anyone else was there.
Originally Posted by SevenFigga
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-20 16:15 #2663Senior Member

Posts: 203Kstone
I believe its called kstone. I didn't get name. Probably 50 or older. Natural up top. Probable C. 80 for the massage.
Originally Posted by MichaelJ10
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-20 12:43 #2662Senior Member

Posts: 228What is MP and where in Roseville is it located? I'm definitely not looking for any uncovered services but I am looking for FS. How much was damage and what did she look like? Did you get a name?
Originally Posted by SevenFigga
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-20 10:33 #2661Banned Member

Posts: 213Ahtens, TN spa?
You say Cold, that the vacant spa located on the SW side of Exit 49 in Athens across the road from Speedway has a new proprietor? Athens, TN is cancer, and that place will get f'ed up and f'ed over in no time, but I'd like it to last long enough to see the town's overposting precambian trucker fucker (after an upcharge, one position, and schizo rant) get pulled back into reality. Only Vera made that town noteworthy at all and even she said she hated the place.
Originally Posted by ColdFusion2500
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-20 09:28 #2660Senior Member

Posts: 1287Damn spell correct
Are Spa on rt 30. The letter is are like q,are, s.
Originally Posted by ColdFusion2500
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-20 07:45 #2659Senior Member

Posts: 231Thanks. Guess I'm not too old to learn.
Originally Posted by MrSpeed
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-20 19:14 #2658Senior Member

Posts: 1287Its are SPA
Not are spa. Are spa on art 30 phone still off though.
Originally Posted by ColdFusion2500
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-20 17:43 #2657Senior Member

Posts: 203Be careful
Went to MP in rossville this week. Hour massage. 45 minutes I'm asked to flip. She leaves and comes back. I feel some oil and then she sits on me. A few secondd later I lift her off me. No cover! Not good. I washed with santizer and bolted. Not cool. Just wanted a massage.
-
12-14-20 19:41 #2656Senior Member

Posts: 1287I noticed the open sign on a place in Athens today are spa is anyone know anything about it a cream colored old style car parked near door.
-
12-14-20 15:54 #2655Senior Member

Posts: 364Bettys on her A game!
Went for the first time in a while for a visit with Betty and damn boys she's hitting on all cylinders. She keeps an ad on Adultlook for info.
-
12-14-20 15:53 #2654Senior Member

Posts: 86Hixson Pike Massage
I was driving through yesterday and noticed a Massage Parlor across from the Burger King I hadn't seen before so I'm guessing it's new. Is it worth trying one in this area? I usually visit Royal.
-
12-14-20 13:50 #2653Senior Member

Posts: 95Ruby closed again
Tried to visit yesterday. Greeted by orange "Stop Work" notice posted by Fort O Code Enforcement. Apparently posted on 11/20. I somehow didn't get the memo. Reason given: "operating massage therapist without a state license". Dang. I know others have had mixed results but I enjoyed my previous visits.
-
12-13-20 06:08 #2652Senior Member

Posts: 95Sorry. RR = RubRatings
Originally Posted by JustaGuyinMs
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-20 05:51 #2651Senior Member

Posts: 231RR? Sorry, not familiar with it, but it sounds like I should be.
Originally Posted by MrSpeed
[View Original Post]
Thanks,
JaG.









Reply With Quote




