Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,326 to 11,340 of 17941
-
12-03-20 16:11 #6616Senior Member

Posts: 172Nikoe
I haven't seen her either, yet. I have messaged with her. She was timely and very polite. Seemed to offer everything I was looking for. She sent a confirmation pic. Works at deja. Prices were fair. My only hold up that kept me from seeing her is her address. Off Charles I think. Same house that I know a couple other girls work out of. One girl named Smiley and another I know of. Just too much action at a place in a not so great location for me. I don't know. Maybe I missed out. At least pre-meet, she checked all the good boxes. But the address. If you decide to go there, let us know.
Originally Posted by JBrentwood718
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-20 15:47 #6615Senior Member

Posts: 571Yep
That's her. I had a visit set up but had to cancel. She's a good looking girl but idk, I seem to remember reviews being mixed.
Originally Posted by Vetlot27
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-20 15:41 #6614Banned Member

Posts: 7[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
12-03-20 15:14 #6613Senior Member

Posts: 182Cake??
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...o/069443711965
Originally Posted by Lee2499
[View Original Post]
Isn't that her? December 2?
-
12-03-20 14:55 #6612Regular Member

Posts: 3RicanDoll
I have seen positive reviews on this one but she does not respond to my texts.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...l/566828952850
Any idea on how to get a response? I bet if I offered to buy custom video or onlyfans she would respond but I really do not want to buy them.
-
12-03-20 13:40 #6611Senior Member

Posts: 290Cake
I haven't seen cake post an ad for a few weeks anyone know what's happened to her or have her digits thanks in advance.
-
12-03-20 13:24 #6610Senior Member

Posts: 79No name
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...t/160929404846
Anyone seen this one? I didn't see a name, so can't really search her. I can't decide if I want to bite the bullet or not.
-
12-03-20 13:14 #6609Senior Member

Posts: 79Lacey
Do you have a number for Lacey? I've tried the number attached to add for two days and got no response. DM me please.
Originally Posted by Vetlot27
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-20 06:31 #6608Senior Member

Posts: 334Nikoe
I've tried several times to meet with this one. Texted with her a few times and she seemed genuine enough, but our schedules can never seem to match. Anyone seen her yet?
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...a/150239096260
-
12-03-20 06:29 #6607Senior Member

Posts: 334Over priced
Looks like she's gone up on her rates. I'd pass if the price ain't.
Originally Posted by TheGremlin
[View Original Post]
Right. Haven't seen her lately.
-
12-02-20 19:27 #6606Senior Member

Posts: 182Lacey
Lacey is top shelf, and I can't add much that others haven't already said. She's been reviewed here multiple times, and I don't think anyone has anything negative to say. In addition to the activities, she is smart, fun, classy, honest, a straight shooter, and not a junkie. She's a rare gem.
Originally Posted by Incel93
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-20 17:34 #6605Senior Member

Posts: 60Not sure about naughty
A google search of that phone number shows it being used in other cities with pictures that did not match.
Originally Posted by BarredMark
[View Original Post]
Reverse image search of the image with her tongue out brought up a lot of posts that were not related.
Let us know if you do toftt.
-
12-02-20 17:28 #6604Senior Member

Posts: 172Help
Anybody seen this one. She looks good.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...t/137302273505
-
12-02-20 15:39 #6603Senior Member

Posts: 312Lacey
Rate her one of the Lexington ladies. She is one of the few that gives a,great BBBJ and swallow. TOTALLY GFE and enjoys the time together. Doesn't have a car to do outcall but incall is a nice clean apartment near Nicholasville Rd and New Circle.
Originally Posted by Incel93
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-20 13:03 #6602Banned Member

Posts: 415Lacey
I've seen her many times over the past few years. Always found her to be accommodating and a solid provider. Never have had any issues with any drug use on her part. In fact, I plan to see her again soon. As always, YMMV, but IMHO, she's one of the best and most reliable providers in town.
Originally Posted by Incel93
[View Original Post]
You all be safe out there.












Reply With Quote




