Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 758 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 258 658 708 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 808 858 ... LastLast
Results 11,356 to 11,370 of 17950
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6595

    Lacey

    Has anyone seen her before? She looks cute but I feel like in person she'll just have heroine marks up and down her arms in person, like half the girls in this city.

  2. #6594

    She's ok

    Quote Originally Posted by Goinchad  [View Original Post]
    https://erlanger.skipthegames.com/fe...t/692837569830

    Has anyone had an experience with this one? I know she used to post in Lex about a year ago and is now posting up in Florence. I guess she moved? Anyhow she is closer to to me now and was wondering if she was worth it?
    I saw her when she was here. Strange and flighty woman. Provided decent service. Looks better in pics than in person. I didn't repeat but would have had she stayed.

  3. #6593

    Alisha

    I met her once last year. She seemed like she was high. Got an uneasy feeling and didn't pull the trigger. Gave her a 20 for her time. Then she started texted me after I left saying how I wasted her time and that wasn't cool. I had to block her number. Escortbabylon has her on there. One quote is she is crazy. Hope this helps.

    Quote Originally Posted by Goinchad  [View Original Post]
    https://erlanger.skipthegames.com/fe...t/692837569830

    Has anyone had an experience with this one? I know she used to post in Lex about a year ago and is now posting up in Florence. I guess she moved? Anyhow she is closer to to me now and was wondering if she was worth it?

  4. #6592
    Quote Originally Posted by Goinchad  [View Original Post]
    https://erlanger.skipthegames.com/fe...t/692837569830

    Has anyone had an experience with this one? I know she used to post in Lex about a year ago and is now posting up in Florence. I guess she moved? Anyhow she is closer to to me now and was wondering if she was worth it?
    She wasn't bad. Friendly enough, I am almost under the impression she might be scoping out for a possible relationship though.

  5. #6591

    Courtney

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGremlin  [View Original Post]
    She keeps posting ads that state that she is not going to be here long and I was curious if anyone has seen her in the past week?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/a...e/321266988771

    Past reviews make it sound like she has GPS and she kind of has a ***** face going on in the pictures.

    For me she also kind of has a MILF look to her and I was wondering if it would be worth a visit.

    Thanks and stay safe.
    She was well reviewed when she was regularly posting ads months back before she disappeared. I never did pull the trigger tho. I need to definitely add her to my list for sure.

  6. #6590

    Alisha

    https://erlanger.skipthegames.com/fe...t/692837569830

    Has anyone had an experience with this one? I know she used to post in Lex about a year ago and is now posting up in Florence. I guess she moved? Anyhow she is closer to to me now and was wondering if she was worth it?

  7. #6589

    Courtney

    She keeps posting ads that state that she is not going to be here long and I was curious if anyone has seen her in the past week?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/a...e/321266988771

    Past reviews make it sound like she has GPS and she kind of has a ***** face going on in the pictures.

    For me she also kind of has a MILF look to her and I was wondering if it would be worth a visit.

    Thanks and stay safe.

  8. #6588
    Quote Originally Posted by BadDog99  [View Original Post]
    Wondering the same! I remember seeing an ad.

    A few months ago, but I forgot the number.
    I've been wondering that myself I posted a while back. No responses though.

  9. #6587
    Quote Originally Posted by TheStrategist  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Kristen? Haven't seen her advertise in forever, plus she deleted her Facebook, IG, and YouTube accounts!
    Wondering the same! I remember seeing an ad.

    A few months ago, but I forgot the number.

  10. #6586

    Interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by Knucky  [View Original Post]
    I visited her a few years ago, it was pretty standard Qv. I texted her earlier and she quoted me for anything goes. She is really pretty and has an amazing body. My prior visit she was wearing a tiny cheerleading skirt and showed off her tight little booty as I followed her up the stairs. She is now offering Greek, just wondering if anyone has partook. PM me if you prefer.
    I remember when she first hit the scene years ago off Richmond rd and had great reviews. I saw her about a year or year and a half ago based off these great reviews. And it was a lame experience. Dead fish lay. I do like her body, if she actually honors her promise of anything goes I'd def be interested. But I question if she will actually honor it.

  11. #6585

    Sexy Selena

    I visited her a few years ago, it was pretty standard Qv. I texted her earlier and she quoted me for anything goes. She is really pretty and has an amazing body. My prior visit she was wearing a tiny cheerleading skirt and showed off her tight little booty as I followed her up the stairs. She is now offering Greek, just wondering if anyone has partook. PM me if you prefer.

  12. #6584

    Kristen

    Anyone know what happened to Kristen? Haven't seen her advertise in forever, plus she deleted her Facebook, IG, and YouTube accounts!

  13. #6583
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRoberts  [View Original Post]
    Almost certainly a scam. Why would a gift card be preferable to cash? Any pre-payment request is a potential scam in my books.

    JR.
    Yeah that's what I kind of figured but I just wanted to ask to make sure that I wasn't wrong about that thanks.

  14. #6582

    Gift cards

    Almost certainly a scam. Why would a gift card be preferable to cash? Any pre-payment request is a potential scam in my books.

    JR.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lee2499  [View Original Post]
    Could somebody tell me if providers ask for gift card if that is scam or not I think it is but I just want to find out from you guys to make sure.

  15. #6581

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Lee2499  [View Original Post]
    Could somebody tell me if providers ask for gift card if that is scam or not I think it is but I just want to find out from you guys to make sure.
    Deposits, gift cards, cash app, pay pal etc. If they ask for money before a meet. No more than likely to it. It's a scam. Cash or nothing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape