Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,356 to 11,370 of 17951
-
12-02-20 07:54 #6596Senior Member

Posts: 334Courtney
I saw her several times before she disappeared. She told me she was moving away, but would be back occasionally to visit. I haven't seen her since she's been back but I enjoyed her when I did see her. Very pretty (accurate photos). Easy going and down to earth. Skills were OK. Not the best I've ever had, but good enough to visit several times. She gave covered BJ the first time we met, but BBBJ after the initial visit. She's worth a try if you can get past the initial covered BJ.
Originally Posted by Dreadlocked
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-20 07:48 #6595Regular Member

Posts: 17Lacey
Has anyone seen her before? She looks cute but I feel like in person she'll just have heroine marks up and down her arms in person, like half the girls in this city.
-
12-02-20 06:48 #6594Senior Member

Posts: 568She's ok
I saw her when she was here. Strange and flighty woman. Provided decent service. Looks better in pics than in person. I didn't repeat but would have had she stayed.
Originally Posted by Goinchad
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-20 23:49 #6593Senior Member

Posts: 243Alisha
I met her once last year. She seemed like she was high. Got an uneasy feeling and didn't pull the trigger. Gave her a 20 for her time. Then she started texted me after I left saying how I wasted her time and that wasn't cool. I had to block her number. Escortbabylon has her on there. One quote is she is crazy. Hope this helps.
Originally Posted by Goinchad
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-20 23:30 #6592Regular Member

Posts: 7She wasn't bad. Friendly enough, I am almost under the impression she might be scoping out for a possible relationship though.
Originally Posted by Goinchad
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-20 18:13 #6591Senior Member

Posts: 1002Courtney
She was well reviewed when she was regularly posting ads months back before she disappeared. I never did pull the trigger tho. I need to definitely add her to my list for sure.
Originally Posted by TheGremlin
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-20 17:48 #6590Banned Member

Posts: 56Alisha
https://erlanger.skipthegames.com/fe...t/692837569830
Has anyone had an experience with this one? I know she used to post in Lex about a year ago and is now posting up in Florence. I guess she moved? Anyhow she is closer to to me now and was wondering if she was worth it?
-
12-01-20 12:33 #6589Senior Member

Posts: 60Courtney
She keeps posting ads that state that she is not going to be here long and I was curious if anyone has seen her in the past week?
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/a...e/321266988771
Past reviews make it sound like she has GPS and she kind of has a ***** face going on in the pictures.
For me she also kind of has a MILF look to her and I was wondering if it would be worth a visit.
Thanks and stay safe.
-
12-01-20 10:47 #6588Senior Member

Posts: 292I've been wondering that myself I posted a while back. No responses though.
Originally Posted by BadDog99
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-20 23:41 #6587Regular Member

Posts: 7Wondering the same! I remember seeing an ad.
Originally Posted by TheStrategist
[View Original Post]
A few months ago, but I forgot the number.
-
11-30-20 20:52 #6586Senior Member

Posts: 237Interesting
I remember when she first hit the scene years ago off Richmond rd and had great reviews. I saw her about a year or year and a half ago based off these great reviews. And it was a lame experience. Dead fish lay. I do like her body, if she actually honors her promise of anything goes I'd def be interested. But I question if she will actually honor it.
Originally Posted by Knucky
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-20 20:46 #6585Senior Member

Posts: 348Sexy Selena
I visited her a few years ago, it was pretty standard Qv. I texted her earlier and she quoted me for anything goes. She is really pretty and has an amazing body. My prior visit she was wearing a tiny cheerleading skirt and showed off her tight little booty as I followed her up the stairs. She is now offering Greek, just wondering if anyone has partook. PM me if you prefer.
-
11-30-20 19:18 #6584Senior Member

Posts: 112Kristen
Anyone know what happened to Kristen? Haven't seen her advertise in forever, plus she deleted her Facebook, IG, and YouTube accounts!
-
11-30-20 14:06 #6583Senior Member

Posts: 292Yeah that's what I kind of figured but I just wanted to ask to make sure that I wasn't wrong about that thanks.
Originally Posted by JamesRoberts
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-20 13:59 #6582Senior Member

Posts: 177Gift cards
Almost certainly a scam. Why would a gift card be preferable to cash? Any pre-payment request is a potential scam in my books.
JR.
Originally Posted by Lee2499
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






