Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 757 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 257 657 707 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 807 857 ... LastLast
Results 11,341 to 11,355 of 17950
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6610

    No name

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...t/160929404846

    Anyone seen this one? I didn't see a name, so can't really search her. I can't decide if I want to bite the bullet or not.

  2. #6609

    Lacey

    Do you have a number for Lacey? I've tried the number attached to add for two days and got no response. DM me please.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vetlot27  [View Original Post]
    Lacey is top shelf, and I can't add much that others haven't already said. She's been reviewed here multiple times, and I don't think anyone has anything negative to say. In addition to the activities, she is smart, fun, classy, honest, a straight shooter, and not a junkie. She's a rare gem.

  3. #6608

    Nikoe

    I've tried several times to meet with this one. Texted with her a few times and she seemed genuine enough, but our schedules can never seem to match. Anyone seen her yet?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...a/150239096260

  4. #6607

    Over priced

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGremlin  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to her and she quoted over $$ for an hr visit and when I asked straight up about MSOG she would not answer. Seemed pricey to me. I decided to just let it go.

    Thanks and stay safe.
    Looks like she's gone up on her rates. I'd pass if the price ain't.

    Right. Haven't seen her lately.

  5. #6606

    Lacey

    Quote Originally Posted by Incel93  [View Original Post]
    Lacey is top shelf, and I can't add much that others haven't already said. She's been reviewed here multiple times, and I don't think anyone has anything negative to say. In addition to the activities, she is smart, fun, classy, honest, a straight shooter, and not a junkie. She's a rare gem.

  6. #6605

    Not sure about naughty

    Quote Originally Posted by BarredMark  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen this one. She looks good.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...t/137302273505
    A google search of that phone number shows it being used in other cities with pictures that did not match.

    Reverse image search of the image with her tongue out brought up a lot of posts that were not related.

    Let us know if you do toftt.

  7. #6604

    Help

    Anybody seen this one. She looks good.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...t/137302273505

  8. #6603

    Lacey

    Quote Originally Posted by Incel93  [View Original Post]
    Rate her one of the Lexington ladies. She is one of the few that gives a,great BBBJ and swallow. TOTALLY GFE and enjoys the time together. Doesn't have a car to do outcall but incall is a nice clean apartment near Nicholasville Rd and New Circle.

  9. #6602

    Lacey

    Quote Originally Posted by Incel93  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her before? She looks cute but I feel like in person she'll just have heroine marks up and down her arms in person, like half the girls in this city.
    I've seen her many times over the past few years. Always found her to be accommodating and a solid provider. Never have had any issues with any drug use on her part. In fact, I plan to see her again soon. As always, YMMV, but IMHO, she's one of the best and most reliable providers in town.

    You all be safe out there.

  10. #6601

    Sexy Classy Clara (aka KY Allison)

    I am reporting on an amazing experience with Clara. She is a bubbly personality. Met her at a hotel in Louisville. She opened the door and I saw a truly well proportioned woman. Beautiful face and really lovely boobs. Totally into customer service from the get go. Soon as I entered, the physical process started with absolutely no delay. I had to check that the door was shut. I will not go into details, but literally everything is on the menu if you are nice to her. In my case, I just could not get over those lovely boobs. I ended up banging her tits all through the session and it was just too much glory.

    She is a very happy looking and gracious personality. I wish I could really see her much more often.

  11. #6600

    Lacey link


  12. #6599

    Courtney

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGremlin  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to her and she quoted over $$ for an hr visit and when I asked straight up about MSOG she would not answer. Seemed pricey to me. I decided to just let it go.

    Thanks and stay safe.
    That's what made me not pull the trigger either. If some of us would stop overpaying for these providers it wouldn't be a problem. I have a set budget so if they're not willing to negotiate, I move on.

  13. #6598

    Lacey

    Quote Originally Posted by Incel93  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her before? She looks cute but I feel like in person she'll just have heroine marks up and down her arms in person, like half the girls in this city.
    She's arguably one of Lexingtons best options At the moment IMO. She don't show any current signs of use but she does have a history of past use though, according to her vacation history. But she is very skilled nonetheless.

  14. #6597

    Courtney

    Quote Originally Posted by JBrentwood718  [View Original Post]
    I saw her several times before she disappeared. She told me she was moving away, but would be back occasionally to visit. I haven't seen her since she's been back but I enjoyed her when I did see her. Very pretty (accurate photos). Easy going and down to earth. Skills were OK. Not the best I've ever had, but good enough to visit several times. She gave covered BJ the first time we met, but BBBJ after the initial visit. She's worth a try if you can get past the initial covered BJ.
    I reached out to her and she quoted over $$ for an hr visit and when I asked straight up about MSOG she would not answer. Seemed pricey to me. I decided to just let it go.

    Thanks and stay safe.

  15. #6596

    Courtney

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocked  [View Original Post]
    She was well reviewed when she was regularly posting ads months back before she disappeared. I never did pull the trigger tho. I need to definitely add her to my list for sure.
    I saw her several times before she disappeared. She told me she was moving away, but would be back occasionally to visit. I haven't seen her since she's been back but I enjoyed her when I did see her. Very pretty (accurate photos). Easy going and down to earth. Skills were OK. Not the best I've ever had, but good enough to visit several times. She gave covered BJ the first time we met, but BBBJ after the initial visit. She's worth a try if you can get past the initial covered BJ.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape