Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 757 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 257 657 707 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 807 857 ... LastLast
Results 11,341 to 11,355 of 17941
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6601

    Sexy Classy Clara (aka KY Allison)

    I am reporting on an amazing experience with Clara. She is a bubbly personality. Met her at a hotel in Louisville. She opened the door and I saw a truly well proportioned woman. Beautiful face and really lovely boobs. Totally into customer service from the get go. Soon as I entered, the physical process started with absolutely no delay. I had to check that the door was shut. I will not go into details, but literally everything is on the menu if you are nice to her. In my case, I just could not get over those lovely boobs. I ended up banging her tits all through the session and it was just too much glory.

    She is a very happy looking and gracious personality. I wish I could really see her much more often.

  2. #6600

    Lacey link


  3. #6599

    Courtney

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGremlin  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to her and she quoted over $$ for an hr visit and when I asked straight up about MSOG she would not answer. Seemed pricey to me. I decided to just let it go.

    Thanks and stay safe.
    That's what made me not pull the trigger either. If some of us would stop overpaying for these providers it wouldn't be a problem. I have a set budget so if they're not willing to negotiate, I move on.

  4. #6598

    Lacey

    Quote Originally Posted by Incel93  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her before? She looks cute but I feel like in person she'll just have heroine marks up and down her arms in person, like half the girls in this city.
    She's arguably one of Lexingtons best options At the moment IMO. She don't show any current signs of use but she does have a history of past use though, according to her vacation history. But she is very skilled nonetheless.

  5. #6597

    Courtney

    Quote Originally Posted by JBrentwood718  [View Original Post]
    I saw her several times before she disappeared. She told me she was moving away, but would be back occasionally to visit. I haven't seen her since she's been back but I enjoyed her when I did see her. Very pretty (accurate photos). Easy going and down to earth. Skills were OK. Not the best I've ever had, but good enough to visit several times. She gave covered BJ the first time we met, but BBBJ after the initial visit. She's worth a try if you can get past the initial covered BJ.
    I reached out to her and she quoted over $$ for an hr visit and when I asked straight up about MSOG she would not answer. Seemed pricey to me. I decided to just let it go.

    Thanks and stay safe.

  6. #6596

    Courtney

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocked  [View Original Post]
    She was well reviewed when she was regularly posting ads months back before she disappeared. I never did pull the trigger tho. I need to definitely add her to my list for sure.
    I saw her several times before she disappeared. She told me she was moving away, but would be back occasionally to visit. I haven't seen her since she's been back but I enjoyed her when I did see her. Very pretty (accurate photos). Easy going and down to earth. Skills were OK. Not the best I've ever had, but good enough to visit several times. She gave covered BJ the first time we met, but BBBJ after the initial visit. She's worth a try if you can get past the initial covered BJ.

  7. #6595

    Lacey

    Has anyone seen her before? She looks cute but I feel like in person she'll just have heroine marks up and down her arms in person, like half the girls in this city.

  8. #6594

    She's ok

    Quote Originally Posted by Goinchad  [View Original Post]
    https://erlanger.skipthegames.com/fe...t/692837569830

    Has anyone had an experience with this one? I know she used to post in Lex about a year ago and is now posting up in Florence. I guess she moved? Anyhow she is closer to to me now and was wondering if she was worth it?
    I saw her when she was here. Strange and flighty woman. Provided decent service. Looks better in pics than in person. I didn't repeat but would have had she stayed.

  9. #6593

    Alisha

    I met her once last year. She seemed like she was high. Got an uneasy feeling and didn't pull the trigger. Gave her a 20 for her time. Then she started texted me after I left saying how I wasted her time and that wasn't cool. I had to block her number. Escortbabylon has her on there. One quote is she is crazy. Hope this helps.

    Quote Originally Posted by Goinchad  [View Original Post]
    https://erlanger.skipthegames.com/fe...t/692837569830

    Has anyone had an experience with this one? I know she used to post in Lex about a year ago and is now posting up in Florence. I guess she moved? Anyhow she is closer to to me now and was wondering if she was worth it?

  10. #6592
    Quote Originally Posted by Goinchad  [View Original Post]
    https://erlanger.skipthegames.com/fe...t/692837569830

    Has anyone had an experience with this one? I know she used to post in Lex about a year ago and is now posting up in Florence. I guess she moved? Anyhow she is closer to to me now and was wondering if she was worth it?
    She wasn't bad. Friendly enough, I am almost under the impression she might be scoping out for a possible relationship though.

  11. #6591

    Courtney

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGremlin  [View Original Post]
    She keeps posting ads that state that she is not going to be here long and I was curious if anyone has seen her in the past week?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/a...e/321266988771

    Past reviews make it sound like she has GPS and she kind of has a ***** face going on in the pictures.

    For me she also kind of has a MILF look to her and I was wondering if it would be worth a visit.

    Thanks and stay safe.
    She was well reviewed when she was regularly posting ads months back before she disappeared. I never did pull the trigger tho. I need to definitely add her to my list for sure.

  12. #6590

    Alisha

    https://erlanger.skipthegames.com/fe...t/692837569830

    Has anyone had an experience with this one? I know she used to post in Lex about a year ago and is now posting up in Florence. I guess she moved? Anyhow she is closer to to me now and was wondering if she was worth it?

  13. #6589

    Courtney

    She keeps posting ads that state that she is not going to be here long and I was curious if anyone has seen her in the past week?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/a...e/321266988771

    Past reviews make it sound like she has GPS and she kind of has a ***** face going on in the pictures.

    For me she also kind of has a MILF look to her and I was wondering if it would be worth a visit.

    Thanks and stay safe.

  14. #6588
    Quote Originally Posted by BadDog99  [View Original Post]
    Wondering the same! I remember seeing an ad.

    A few months ago, but I forgot the number.
    I've been wondering that myself I posted a while back. No responses though.

  15. #6587
    Quote Originally Posted by TheStrategist  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Kristen? Haven't seen her advertise in forever, plus she deleted her Facebook, IG, and YouTube accounts!
    Wondering the same! I remember seeing an ad.

    A few months ago, but I forgot the number.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape