Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,341 to 11,355 of 17941
-
12-02-20 12:30 #6601Senior Member

Posts: 148Sexy Classy Clara (aka KY Allison)
I am reporting on an amazing experience with Clara. She is a bubbly personality. Met her at a hotel in Louisville. She opened the door and I saw a truly well proportioned woman. Beautiful face and really lovely boobs. Totally into customer service from the get go. Soon as I entered, the physical process started with absolutely no delay. I had to check that the door was shut. I will not go into details, but literally everything is on the menu if you are nice to her. In my case, I just could not get over those lovely boobs. I ended up banging her tits all through the session and it was just too much glory.
She is a very happy looking and gracious personality. I wish I could really see her much more often.
-
12-02-20 12:21 #6600Regular Member

Posts: 17Lacey link
This is who I was talking about.
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...o/730809019906
-
12-02-20 12:00 #6599Senior Member

Posts: 1002Courtney
That's what made me not pull the trigger either. If some of us would stop overpaying for these providers it wouldn't be a problem. I have a set budget so if they're not willing to negotiate, I move on.
Originally Posted by TheGremlin
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-20 11:58 #6598Senior Member

Posts: 1002Lacey
She's arguably one of Lexingtons best options At the moment IMO. She don't show any current signs of use but she does have a history of past use though, according to her vacation history. But she is very skilled nonetheless.
Originally Posted by Incel93
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-20 09:12 #6597Senior Member

Posts: 60Courtney
I reached out to her and she quoted over $$ for an hr visit and when I asked straight up about MSOG she would not answer. Seemed pricey to me. I decided to just let it go.
Originally Posted by JBrentwood718
[View Original Post]
Thanks and stay safe.
-
12-02-20 07:54 #6596Senior Member

Posts: 334Courtney
I saw her several times before she disappeared. She told me she was moving away, but would be back occasionally to visit. I haven't seen her since she's been back but I enjoyed her when I did see her. Very pretty (accurate photos). Easy going and down to earth. Skills were OK. Not the best I've ever had, but good enough to visit several times. She gave covered BJ the first time we met, but BBBJ after the initial visit. She's worth a try if you can get past the initial covered BJ.
Originally Posted by Dreadlocked
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-20 07:48 #6595Regular Member

Posts: 17Lacey
Has anyone seen her before? She looks cute but I feel like in person she'll just have heroine marks up and down her arms in person, like half the girls in this city.
-
12-02-20 06:48 #6594Senior Member

Posts: 568She's ok
I saw her when she was here. Strange and flighty woman. Provided decent service. Looks better in pics than in person. I didn't repeat but would have had she stayed.
Originally Posted by Goinchad
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-20 23:49 #6593Senior Member

Posts: 243Alisha
I met her once last year. She seemed like she was high. Got an uneasy feeling and didn't pull the trigger. Gave her a 20 for her time. Then she started texted me after I left saying how I wasted her time and that wasn't cool. I had to block her number. Escortbabylon has her on there. One quote is she is crazy. Hope this helps.
Originally Posted by Goinchad
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-20 23:30 #6592Regular Member

Posts: 7She wasn't bad. Friendly enough, I am almost under the impression she might be scoping out for a possible relationship though.
Originally Posted by Goinchad
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-20 18:13 #6591Senior Member

Posts: 1002Courtney
She was well reviewed when she was regularly posting ads months back before she disappeared. I never did pull the trigger tho. I need to definitely add her to my list for sure.
Originally Posted by TheGremlin
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-20 17:48 #6590Banned Member

Posts: 56Alisha
https://erlanger.skipthegames.com/fe...t/692837569830
Has anyone had an experience with this one? I know she used to post in Lex about a year ago and is now posting up in Florence. I guess she moved? Anyhow she is closer to to me now and was wondering if she was worth it?
-
12-01-20 12:33 #6589Senior Member

Posts: 60Courtney
She keeps posting ads that state that she is not going to be here long and I was curious if anyone has seen her in the past week?
https://lexington.skipthegames.com/a...e/321266988771
Past reviews make it sound like she has GPS and she kind of has a ***** face going on in the pictures.
For me she also kind of has a MILF look to her and I was wondering if it would be worth a visit.
Thanks and stay safe.
-
12-01-20 10:47 #6588Senior Member

Posts: 290I've been wondering that myself I posted a while back. No responses though.
Originally Posted by BadDog99
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-20 23:41 #6587Regular Member

Posts: 7Wondering the same! I remember seeing an ad.
Originally Posted by TheStrategist
[View Original Post]
A few months ago, but I forgot the number.










Reply With Quote





