Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,101 to 5,115 of 12089
-
03-15-20 00:15 #6989Regular Member

Posts: 10I know longer have a car.
Any rules to getting a SW without a whip? 😅 Can I use one of yalls cars? Haha, in a seriousness. I want some cheap SW pssy. And the CIA thing, maybe don't bb while pence is In the office.
-
03-14-20 12:51 #6988Senior Member

Posts: 74Woah
Is there really AIDS out there?
Originally Posted by SwallowMyLust
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-20 15:34 #6987Senior Member

Posts: 435You're going to be hard pressed to find a SW that will do CIA. Some of these girls barely finish a BJ.
Originally Posted by SwallowMyLust
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-20 11:22 #6986Regular Member

Posts: 9Cia
I really am having a hard time find a woman who will let me Cia. Northside is a gamble between aids and the south side is hit and miss with cops and dealers. Why do this at all?
But I still want to nut LOL any suggestions on who does cia? I'd be a regular.
-
03-11-20 17:45 #6985Senior Member

Posts: 241Mke
Thats mandatory!
Originally Posted by MuffDiver17
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-20 12:26 #6984Senior Member

Posts: 257Just offer them a shower before the FS.
Originally Posted by FLSTC
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-20 00:39 #6983Senior Member

Posts: 241Schandel
Well its time for me again to visit MKE would not mind meeting up wit her again its been a few years. I was there in the fall and found out a lot of the chicks do not catch. I would love to get one back at my hotel for some FS but have never had one say she would. Maybe this time around I will hit Madison too I used to have quite good luck there.
Originally Posted by WillowRut
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-20 20:41 #6982Senior Member

Posts: 514Schandel
Sounds like Schandel. If I would have to guess. Lives at that corner of 15th and G. Saw her today ther again. Aalso saw LOLA. Picked her up before Schandel. Schandel is twice as good. Ten times better BBBLCIMWS. Lola put on a cover and got tired.
Originally Posted by Soft7
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-20 02:29 #6981Senior Member

Posts: 290Does anyone know.
I picked up a middle-age, slender WSW earlier tonight by 15 & G, probably late 30's / early 40's. Had on prescription glasses that were big and looked a bit goofy, but went through with it anyway. However I was pleasantly surprised to find that she had great hygiene and smelled amazing (which has been rare LOL), and gave a great BJ with awesome service. I tipped her and would definitely up the donation next time. She was in a rush to leave once finished and didn't get a chance to ask her name, but I did ask for phone # but she said didn't have one. Description might be vague but if anyone recognizes who this might be and knows how to reach her message me, thanks.
-
03-07-20 17:37 #6980Senior Member

Posts: 2881Bianca
Would that be the Latina Bianca that used to be an escort. Middle name October.
Originally Posted by DanielLee1996
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-20 15:13 #6979Senior Member

Posts: 1820Unless she dyed her hair it's not the same one previously discussed. When in doubt better safe than sorry though.
Originally Posted by ATW2020
[View Original Post]
HS.
-
03-06-20 07:11 #6978Senior Member

Posts: 747Question
So I see a young black hair girl with one of those backpack pursues. She was wearing glasses. But she looked way too young. I kept thinking of the message here of someone's young daughter so I passed as I could have scooped easy. She was quite petite and another reason why I thought too young. Any thoughts?
-
03-02-20 22:14 #6977Banned Member

Posts: 505Look up the old videos of Hunts Point, I think it was on HBO in the 90's, now that was a stroll!
Originally Posted by Slapshot
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-20 13:05 #6976Senior Member

Posts: 36Bianca
That sounds like Bianca. She's the only one ik that gets on her knees when I pick her up. Also a 7 and catches and pulls it out like you said. Very nice ass. In the summer she was dancing around in a skirt and it glorious.
Originally Posted by CitiesBoy
[View Original Post]
-
02-28-20 11:29 #6975Senior Member

Posts: 99Please pm me for the AMP.
Originally Posted by SkSoccer
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






