Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,101 to 5,115 of 12073
-
02-26-20 17:47 #6973Senior Member

Posts: 2881If you see her, brunette. Do not approach. Something just seems too creepy about the situation. How many of you have done an incall and had to wait for the baby to go to sleep? Who knows what those crackhead put in the bottle to get them to sleep so fast. How many have stopped at the store for condoms, cigarettes and baby food (credited to you bill of course)?
Originally Posted by LookingForLefty
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-20 09:39 #6972Senior Member

Posts: 189Brunette WSW while passing through
I was in Milwaukee in the late afternoon Monday and decided to hit the stroll. I haven't been in Milwaukee since last year and I was pleasantly surprised at the amount of SWs on G. A good mix of both WSW and BSW out there. Made a few loops and National was dead, everything was happening on G. I missed out on a on blonde that looked good from the car and then missed another blonde as well! I spotted a brunette WSW and scooped her up quickly. Seemed nice enough and was a 7 on the SW scale. Made a quick check to make sure things were cool and went to a nice quiet spot. Discussed a BBBJ for. 2 and she put the passenger seat all the way back to be as low as possible while on her knees so no one would see her. Smart. I reclined my seat back and enjoyed things. Had my hand down the back of her pants and she had a nice ass to grab and liked it as well. I also grabbed the back of her head to give a little direction and she seemed to enjoy that also. Asked her about CIM just before I was going to blow and she said yes. She took it all and even sucked it all out of me. Not just a "catch" like some girls do (where they just stop and keep their mouth closed around your cock). She then opened the door to spit it out which surprised me because I figured she would have swallowed after sucking it all out. Asked me if I had extra for a tip but I don't roll like that. I carry a Jackson and that's it. She requested that I drop her off at a place where she wanted to get something to eat, drove her to a corner store away from the stroll. Dropped her off and said goodbye. I wish I could remember her name. I'd pick her up again for sure. You guys have it great compared to Minneapolis. Enjoy the street action you still have. There is nothing in Minneapolis anymore.
CB.
-
02-26-20 01:49 #6971Senior Member

Posts: 2881New experience
Met a SW today. Very attractive, well built, about 25, a little rough looking and smoking a cigarette. What was so special. She had a baby in a stroller. No cop is going to bother her. But she can do as she pleases. I assume management takes care of the kid while she is out on a ride someplace. I smiled and hit on her a little. She got friendly really fast and just said the kid was hers and would not be a problem. Just moved on. Kind of shaky after that.
-
02-26-20 00:15 #6970Senior Member

Posts: 119Fetishes?
Do any of you engage in any fetish play with SWs? I have a foot fetish and have an AMP girl that is awesome for foot fetishes but that encounter costs much more with a SW. I was wondering if you know any specific SW who are good at foot fetishes or any other types of fetishes?
-
02-26-20 00:14 #6969Regular Member

Posts: 8Danielle
Anyone seen her lately.
-
02-25-20 13:50 #6968Senior Member

Posts: 386Bolt on Amy
I've known her since she was 18,dated her on the real side, off & on, then divorce & drugs took over her life, haven't seen or heard from her in 6 months, anyone know if she's still alive.
EAGLE 19.
-
02-22-20 22:10 #6967Senior Member

Posts: 203I'm sure.
Pretty sure its jesus. I see her walking to church all the time. I'm pretty sure she's the property of jesus. Don't believe me? Check her knees for callous. All that kneeling in prayer.
Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee
[View Original Post]
-
02-22-20 21:37 #6966Senior Member

Posts: 686Oh my
Those are quite an assortment of high quality tattoos. I am a bit disappointed that you were not able to get farther down to see who she is property of. I am heartened to hear that her child is living up to the highest of standards her mother is imparting upon her. I am almost curious to find her and see who she is property of.
Originally Posted by PleasurPiranha
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-20 20:40 #6965Senior Member

Posts: 38017 & hooking
She just may well be too young to sell her goods from the looks of her. Angie is like a sow bear momma watching over her young cub.
Originally Posted by RndmFF
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-20 19:44 #6964Senior Member

Posts: 203Oh yeah?
And what's that?
Originally Posted by RndmFF
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-20 18:52 #6963Banned Member

Posts: 505What does Kay look like? I've never seen this one, but have seen a young dark red haired with black eyebrows, skinny, at that area, dances around dresses normally, might be the daughter?
Originally Posted by PleasurPiranha
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-20 16:34 #6962Senior Member

Posts: 1363Things change. . .
Usually for the worst.
Originally Posted by DrSuess
[View Original Post]
Some women aren't hookers. They're mothers short on rent, or maybe a kid's birthday is coming up and they need quick cash. And they're sweet and honorable and upright.
UNTIL THEY'RE NOT!
Then they get a bad boyfriend, or a drug habit, or a bad boyfriend's drug habit. Or they get a pimp. Or who knows what the fuck! So even women you've trusted for years wind up taking cash, credit cards, driver's license, or, if you're fucking stupid enough to host in your own house, they arrange a major shakedown or theft. Jesus, if you have the urge to trust a hooker, please cut your dick off, then decide if you want to pursue that relationship or not. If you still do, cut your nuts off. If you wind up full blown eunuch and you still want the relationship, then, hey, more power to you.
So as some pretty young thing, or sexy older thing, or some wish-fulfillment fetish thing is swallowing your load, and you start to have feelings for her because she's smart enough to call you "Honey" or "Sweetie", or "Love" and kiss you on the cheek that feels like real affections, just keep saying to yourself "I'm A TRICK! I'm A TRICK!" Trick = doormat. Trick = dupe. Trick = loser. Trick = sucker.
To be quite honest, this game has no winners. It's a forgone Lose-Lose situation. You have a brief moment of pleasure, and they have enough to buy the drugs, clothes, shoes, make-up and wigs they need. You overpaid for a hand job, and they conned you out of some money for a feeling of some kind of connectedness.
Coochie (still addicted to this game) Eater.
God Bless You All.
-
02-20-20 15:57 #6961Senior Member

Posts: 393Kay
There is a pretty big main reason anyone should stay away from Angie's daughter, it won't end up very well for you and her running off with a couple dollars is the least of your worries!
-
02-20-20 13:18 #6960Senior Member

Posts: 328NEVER trust a pussy in this business, would rather trust a tard than a pussy any time but I know we think with our diks while doing this LMFAO.
Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-20 12:17 #6959Senior Member

Posts: 686Happens to everyone
While it is unfortunate, and embarrassing (come on, could see that comming from a mile a way), you are not the first, and you won't be the last. You might be served reading the discussion a page or so back under escort reports. I won't repeat the whole discussion, but to emphasize one thing: do not ever think you are friends with a street walker. No matter how many times you met, no matter how much money has changed hands, do not trust them. Take it from me, and every other person on here that has posted about the SAME experience. No, you are not special. No, she is not unique and different. Read the rules, read about everyone else's mistakes, don't make the same damn ones. That should minimize any bad experiences, other than letting a girl in your car that hasn't showered in a week, is dope sick, and has not washed her clothes in a month. That or you pick up jojo.
Originally Posted by PleasurPiranha
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




