Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 340 of 806 FirstFirst ... 240 290 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 390 440 ... LastLast
Results 5,086 to 5,100 of 12080
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6995

    Wow where can you find her

    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForLefty  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this girl working for a long time. Not too friendly. Appears she has regulars and when I stopped to talk she was suspicious. She really does look way better than what the pics show. Maybe native American. No Hispanic accent.
    Just my type. Where can you find? Almost has the body like little Lupe who use to be on National by Adavanced.

  2. #6994

    Night and day

    One pic she looks half way decent. The second she looks like you could find her under a bridge in some mideval fairy tale, or walking the low numbers on greenfield. Kudos on the up close and personal pics tho.

    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForLefty  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this girl working for a long time. Not too friendly. Appears she has regulars and when I stopped to talk she was suspicious. She really does look way better than what the pics show. Maybe native American. No Hispanic accent.

  3. #6993

    I may be able to help you

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroPhucks  [View Original Post]
    Any rules to getting a SW without a whip? 😅 Can I use one of yalls cars? Haha, in a seriousness. I want some cheap SW pssy. And the CIA thing, maybe don't bb while pence is In the office.
    I was picking up girls for a year before I got a car. I'd just take the bus to the area and walk. Once you see one you just walk up and say "are you available" it worked every time. Then you just go walk off into an alley or any other place that's away from society. Make sure you're not getting followed. Best time for me was 7-10. Dark enough to go a lot of places, without as much danger as 2 am brings. Though I was stupid enough to occasionally go then as well.

  4. #6992

    New girl on the block

    I've seen this girl working for a long time. Not too friendly. Appears she has regulars and when I stopped to talk she was suspicious. She really does look way better than what the pics show. Maybe native American. No Hispanic accent.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4967.jpg‎   IMG_4969.jpg‎  

  5. #6991

    Northside

    Quote Originally Posted by SwallowMyLust  [View Original Post]
    I really am having a hard time find a woman who will let me Cia. Northside is a gamble between aids and the south side is hit and miss with cops and dealers. Why do this at all?

    But I still want to nut LOL any suggestions on who does cia? I'd be a regular.
    Where do look for SW on northside?

  6. #6990

    Aids

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackGirlLover  [View Original Post]
    Is there really AIDS out there?
    We have to remember you are dealing with drug user addict's! Aids from dirty needles is always s possibility. So, any blood transfer can infect you! You need to be careful especially with bb anal.

    Happy huntingl. FOM69.

  7. #6989

    I know longer have a car.

    Any rules to getting a SW without a whip? 😅 Can I use one of yalls cars? Haha, in a seriousness. I want some cheap SW pssy. And the CIA thing, maybe don't bb while pence is In the office.

  8. #6988

    Woah

    Quote Originally Posted by SwallowMyLust  [View Original Post]
    I really am having a hard time find a woman who will let me Cia. Northside is a gamble between aids and the south side is hit and miss with cops and dealers. Why do this at all?

    But I still want to nut LOL any suggestions on who does cia? I'd be a regular.
    Is there really AIDS out there?

  9. #6987
    Quote Originally Posted by SwallowMyLust  [View Original Post]
    I really am having a hard time find a woman who will let me Cia. Northside is a gamble between aids and the south side is hit and miss with cops and dealers. Why do this at all?

    But I still want to nut LOL any suggestions on who does cia? I'd be a regular.
    You're going to be hard pressed to find a SW that will do CIA. Some of these girls barely finish a BJ.

  10. #6986

    Cia

    I really am having a hard time find a woman who will let me Cia. Northside is a gamble between aids and the south side is hit and miss with cops and dealers. Why do this at all?

    But I still want to nut LOL any suggestions on who does cia? I'd be a regular.

  11. #6985
    Senior Member


    Posts: 240

    Mke

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffDiver17  [View Original Post]
    Just offer them a shower before the FS.
    Thats mandatory!

  12. #6984
    Quote Originally Posted by FLSTC  [View Original Post]
    Well its time for me again to visit MKE would not mind meeting up wit her again its been a few years. I was there in the fall and found out a lot of the chicks do not catch. I would love to get one back at my hotel for some FS but have never had one say she would. Maybe this time around I will hit Madison too I used to have quite good luck there.
    Just offer them a shower before the FS.

  13. #6983
    Senior Member


    Posts: 240

    Schandel

    Quote Originally Posted by WillowRut  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like Schandel. If I would have to guess. Lives at that corner of 15th and G. Saw her today ther again. Aalso saw LOLA. Picked her up before Schandel. Schandel is twice as good. Ten times better BBBLCIMWS. Lola put on a cover and got tired.
    Well its time for me again to visit MKE would not mind meeting up wit her again its been a few years. I was there in the fall and found out a lot of the chicks do not catch. I would love to get one back at my hotel for some FS but have never had one say she would. Maybe this time around I will hit Madison too I used to have quite good luck there.

  14. #6982

    Schandel

    Quote Originally Posted by Soft7  [View Original Post]
    I picked up a middle-age, slender WSW earlier tonight by 15 & G, probably late 30's / early 40's. Had on prescription glasses that were big and looked a bit goofy, but went through with it anyway. However I was pleasantly surprised to find that she had great hygiene and smelled amazing (which has been rare LOL), and gave a great BJ with awesome service. I tipped her and would definitely up the donation next time. She was in a rush to leave once finished and didn't get a chance to ask her name, but I did ask for phone # but she said didn't have one. Description might be vague but if anyone recognizes who this might be and knows how to reach her message me, thanks.
    Sounds like Schandel. If I would have to guess. Lives at that corner of 15th and G. Saw her today ther again. Aalso saw LOLA. Picked her up before Schandel. Schandel is twice as good. Ten times better BBBLCIMWS. Lola put on a cover and got tired.

  15. #6981

    Does anyone know.

    I picked up a middle-age, slender WSW earlier tonight by 15 & G, probably late 30's / early 40's. Had on prescription glasses that were big and looked a bit goofy, but went through with it anyway. However I was pleasantly surprised to find that she had great hygiene and smelled amazing (which has been rare LOL), and gave a great BJ with awesome service. I tipped her and would definitely up the donation next time. She was in a rush to leave once finished and didn't get a chance to ask her name, but I did ask for phone # but she said didn't have one. Description might be vague but if anyone recognizes who this might be and knows how to reach her message me, thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape