Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,086 to 5,100 of 12083
-
03-20-20 09:58 #6998Senior Member

Posts: 203Middle Eastern I think
I believe she goes by yanni. Usually on 7th and g.
Originally Posted by LookingForLefty
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-20 07:43 #6997Senior Member

Posts: 223Barbie
Been awhile since I've been on a run. Ran into Barbie by the McD on and. Offers both BBBJ and CBJ for. 2. Video friendly. Here's a couple minutes of footage for those interested. Enjoy and stay safe.
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5e7358466507a
-
03-17-20 01:29 #6996Senior Member

Posts: 75LOL I felt the same but the body still spinning. I'm hoping if I see her up close the look is less harsh.
Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee
[View Original Post]
-
03-17-20 01:27 #6995Senior Member

Posts: 75Wow where can you find her
Just my type. Where can you find? Almost has the body like little Lupe who use to be on National by Adavanced.
Originally Posted by LookingForLefty
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-20 23:53 #6994Senior Member

Posts: 686Night and day
One pic she looks half way decent. The second she looks like you could find her under a bridge in some mideval fairy tale, or walking the low numbers on greenfield. Kudos on the up close and personal pics tho.
Originally Posted by LookingForLefty
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-20 16:52 #6993Senior Member

Posts: 36I may be able to help you
I was picking up girls for a year before I got a car. I'd just take the bus to the area and walk. Once you see one you just walk up and say "are you available" it worked every time. Then you just go walk off into an alley or any other place that's away from society. Make sure you're not getting followed. Best time for me was 7-10. Dark enough to go a lot of places, without as much danger as 2 am brings. Though I was stupid enough to occasionally go then as well.
Originally Posted by ZeroPhucks
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-20 13:17 #6992Senior Member

Posts: 2881New girl on the block
I've seen this girl working for a long time. Not too friendly. Appears she has regulars and when I stopped to talk she was suspicious. She really does look way better than what the pics show. Maybe native American. No Hispanic accent.
-
03-16-20 11:30 #6991Regular Member

Posts: 4Northside
Where do look for SW on northside?
Originally Posted by SwallowMyLust
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-20 01:39 #6990Senior Member

Posts: 174Aids
We have to remember you are dealing with drug user addict's! Aids from dirty needles is always s possibility. So, any blood transfer can infect you! You need to be careful especially with bb anal.
Originally Posted by BlackGirlLover
[View Original Post]
Happy huntingl. FOM69.
-
03-15-20 00:15 #6989Regular Member

Posts: 10I know longer have a car.
Any rules to getting a SW without a whip? 😅 Can I use one of yalls cars? Haha, in a seriousness. I want some cheap SW pssy. And the CIA thing, maybe don't bb while pence is In the office.
-
03-14-20 12:51 #6988Senior Member

Posts: 74Woah
Is there really AIDS out there?
Originally Posted by SwallowMyLust
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-20 15:34 #6987Senior Member

Posts: 435You're going to be hard pressed to find a SW that will do CIA. Some of these girls barely finish a BJ.
Originally Posted by SwallowMyLust
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-20 11:22 #6986Regular Member

Posts: 9Cia
I really am having a hard time find a woman who will let me Cia. Northside is a gamble between aids and the south side is hit and miss with cops and dealers. Why do this at all?
But I still want to nut LOL any suggestions on who does cia? I'd be a regular.
-
03-11-20 17:45 #6985Senior Member

Posts: 241Mke
Thats mandatory!
Originally Posted by MuffDiver17
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-20 12:26 #6984Senior Member

Posts: 257Just offer them a shower before the FS.
Originally Posted by FLSTC
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




