Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,086 to 5,100 of 12079
-
03-16-20 23:53 #6994Senior Member

Posts: 686Night and day
One pic she looks half way decent. The second she looks like you could find her under a bridge in some mideval fairy tale, or walking the low numbers on greenfield. Kudos on the up close and personal pics tho.
Originally Posted by LookingForLefty
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-20 16:52 #6993Senior Member

Posts: 36I may be able to help you
I was picking up girls for a year before I got a car. I'd just take the bus to the area and walk. Once you see one you just walk up and say "are you available" it worked every time. Then you just go walk off into an alley or any other place that's away from society. Make sure you're not getting followed. Best time for me was 7-10. Dark enough to go a lot of places, without as much danger as 2 am brings. Though I was stupid enough to occasionally go then as well.
Originally Posted by ZeroPhucks
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-20 13:17 #6992Senior Member

Posts: 2881New girl on the block
I've seen this girl working for a long time. Not too friendly. Appears she has regulars and when I stopped to talk she was suspicious. She really does look way better than what the pics show. Maybe native American. No Hispanic accent.
-
03-16-20 11:30 #6991Regular Member

Posts: 4Northside
Where do look for SW on northside?
Originally Posted by SwallowMyLust
[View Original Post]
-
03-15-20 01:39 #6990Senior Member

Posts: 174Aids
We have to remember you are dealing with drug user addict's! Aids from dirty needles is always s possibility. So, any blood transfer can infect you! You need to be careful especially with bb anal.
Originally Posted by BlackGirlLover
[View Original Post]
Happy huntingl. FOM69.
-
03-15-20 00:15 #6989Regular Member

Posts: 10I know longer have a car.
Any rules to getting a SW without a whip? 😅 Can I use one of yalls cars? Haha, in a seriousness. I want some cheap SW pssy. And the CIA thing, maybe don't bb while pence is In the office.
-
03-14-20 12:51 #6988Senior Member

Posts: 74Woah
Is there really AIDS out there?
Originally Posted by SwallowMyLust
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-20 15:34 #6987Senior Member

Posts: 435You're going to be hard pressed to find a SW that will do CIA. Some of these girls barely finish a BJ.
Originally Posted by SwallowMyLust
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-20 11:22 #6986Regular Member

Posts: 9Cia
I really am having a hard time find a woman who will let me Cia. Northside is a gamble between aids and the south side is hit and miss with cops and dealers. Why do this at all?
But I still want to nut LOL any suggestions on who does cia? I'd be a regular.
-
03-11-20 17:45 #6985Senior Member

Posts: 240Mke
Thats mandatory!
Originally Posted by MuffDiver17
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-20 12:26 #6984Senior Member

Posts: 257Just offer them a shower before the FS.
Originally Posted by FLSTC
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-20 00:39 #6983Senior Member

Posts: 240Schandel
Well its time for me again to visit MKE would not mind meeting up wit her again its been a few years. I was there in the fall and found out a lot of the chicks do not catch. I would love to get one back at my hotel for some FS but have never had one say she would. Maybe this time around I will hit Madison too I used to have quite good luck there.
Originally Posted by WillowRut
[View Original Post]
-
03-10-20 20:41 #6982Senior Member

Posts: 514Schandel
Sounds like Schandel. If I would have to guess. Lives at that corner of 15th and G. Saw her today ther again. Aalso saw LOLA. Picked her up before Schandel. Schandel is twice as good. Ten times better BBBLCIMWS. Lola put on a cover and got tired.
Originally Posted by Soft7
[View Original Post]
-
03-09-20 02:29 #6981Senior Member

Posts: 290Does anyone know.
I picked up a middle-age, slender WSW earlier tonight by 15 & G, probably late 30's / early 40's. Had on prescription glasses that were big and looked a bit goofy, but went through with it anyway. However I was pleasantly surprised to find that she had great hygiene and smelled amazing (which has been rare LOL), and gave a great BJ with awesome service. I tipped her and would definitely up the donation next time. She was in a rush to leave once finished and didn't get a chance to ask her name, but I did ask for phone # but she said didn't have one. Description might be vague but if anyone recognizes who this might be and knows how to reach her message me, thanks.
-
03-07-20 17:37 #6980Senior Member

Posts: 2881Bianca
Would that be the Latina Bianca that used to be an escort. Middle name October.
Originally Posted by DanielLee1996
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



