Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 340 of 805 FirstFirst ... 240 290 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 390 440 ... LastLast
Results 5,086 to 5,100 of 12068
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6983
    Senior Member


    Posts: 240

    Schandel

    Quote Originally Posted by WillowRut  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like Schandel. If I would have to guess. Lives at that corner of 15th and G. Saw her today ther again. Aalso saw LOLA. Picked her up before Schandel. Schandel is twice as good. Ten times better BBBLCIMWS. Lola put on a cover and got tired.
    Well its time for me again to visit MKE would not mind meeting up wit her again its been a few years. I was there in the fall and found out a lot of the chicks do not catch. I would love to get one back at my hotel for some FS but have never had one say she would. Maybe this time around I will hit Madison too I used to have quite good luck there.

  2. #6982

    Schandel

    Quote Originally Posted by Soft7  [View Original Post]
    I picked up a middle-age, slender WSW earlier tonight by 15 & G, probably late 30's / early 40's. Had on prescription glasses that were big and looked a bit goofy, but went through with it anyway. However I was pleasantly surprised to find that she had great hygiene and smelled amazing (which has been rare LOL), and gave a great BJ with awesome service. I tipped her and would definitely up the donation next time. She was in a rush to leave once finished and didn't get a chance to ask her name, but I did ask for phone # but she said didn't have one. Description might be vague but if anyone recognizes who this might be and knows how to reach her message me, thanks.
    Sounds like Schandel. If I would have to guess. Lives at that corner of 15th and G. Saw her today ther again. Aalso saw LOLA. Picked her up before Schandel. Schandel is twice as good. Ten times better BBBLCIMWS. Lola put on a cover and got tired.

  3. #6981

    Does anyone know.

    I picked up a middle-age, slender WSW earlier tonight by 15 & G, probably late 30's / early 40's. Had on prescription glasses that were big and looked a bit goofy, but went through with it anyway. However I was pleasantly surprised to find that she had great hygiene and smelled amazing (which has been rare LOL), and gave a great BJ with awesome service. I tipped her and would definitely up the donation next time. She was in a rush to leave once finished and didn't get a chance to ask her name, but I did ask for phone # but she said didn't have one. Description might be vague but if anyone recognizes who this might be and knows how to reach her message me, thanks.

  4. #6980

    Bianca

    Quote Originally Posted by DanielLee1996  [View Original Post]
    That sounds like Bianca. She's the only one ik that gets on her knees when I pick her up. Also a 7 and catches and pulls it out like you said. Very nice ass. In the summer she was dancing around in a skirt and it glorious.
    Would that be the Latina Bianca that used to be an escort. Middle name October.

  5. #6979
    Quote Originally Posted by ATW2020  [View Original Post]
    So I see a young black hair girl with one of those backpack pursues. She was wearing glasses. But she looked way too young. I kept thinking of the message here of someone's young daughter so I passed as I could have scooped easy. She was quite petite and another reason why I thought too young. Any thoughts?
    Unless she dyed her hair it's not the same one previously discussed. When in doubt better safe than sorry though.

    HS.

  6. #6978

    Question

    So I see a young black hair girl with one of those backpack pursues. She was wearing glasses. But she looked way too young. I kept thinking of the message here of someone's young daughter so I passed as I could have scooped easy. She was quite petite and another reason why I thought too young. Any thoughts?

  7. #6977
    Quote Originally Posted by Slapshot  [View Original Post]
    10 years ago? Damn, I thought it was a gold mine here 4 years ago and compared to now, it really was. Drove around the SL last Monday, early evening, was dead all over, the few I seen all got scooped up right away. This stroll is lame now, just nothing out.
    Look up the old videos of Hunts Point, I think it was on HBO in the 90's, now that was a stroll!

  8. #6976

    Bianca

    Quote Originally Posted by CitiesBoy  [View Original Post]
    I was in Milwaukee in the late afternoon Monday and decided to hit the stroll. I haven't been in Milwaukee since last year and I was pleasantly surprised at the amount of SWs on G. A good mix of both WSW and BSW out there. Made a few loops and National was dead, everything was happening on G. I missed out on a on blonde that looked good from the car and then missed another blonde as well! I spotted a brunette WSW and scooped her up quickly. Seemed nice enough and was a 7 on the SW scale. Made a quick check to make sure things were cool and went to a nice quiet spot. Discussed a BBBJ for. 2 and she put the passenger seat all the way back to be as low as possible while on her knees so no one would see her. Smart. I reclined my seat back and enjoyed things. Had my hand down the back of her pants and she had a nice ass to grab and liked it as well. I also grabbed the back of her head to give a little direction and she seemed to enjoy that also. Asked her about CIM just before I was going to blow and she said yes. She took it all and even sucked it all out of me. Not just a "catch" like some girls do (where they just stop and keep their mouth closed around your cock). She then opened the door to spit it out which surprised me because I figured she would have swallowed after sucking it all out. Asked me if I had extra for a tip but I don't roll like that. I carry a Jackson and that's it. She requested that I drop her off at a place where she wanted to get something to eat, drove her to a corner store away from the stroll. Dropped her off and said goodbye. I wish I could remember her name. I'd pick her up again for sure. You guys have it great compared to Minneapolis. Enjoy the street action you still have. There is nothing in Minneapolis anymore.

    CB.
    That sounds like Bianca. She's the only one ik that gets on her knees when I pick her up. Also a 7 and catches and pulls it out like you said. Very nice ass. In the summer she was dancing around in a skirt and it glorious.

  9. #6975
    Quote Originally Posted by SkSoccer  [View Original Post]
    Do any of you engage in any fetish play with SWs? I have a foot fetish and have an AMP girl that is awesome for foot fetishes but that encounter costs much more with a SW. I was wondering if you know any specific SW who are good at foot fetishes or any other types of fetishes?
    Please pm me for the AMP.

  10. #6974

    Dead stroll

    Quote Originally Posted by GioX68  [View Original Post]
    10 years ago it was unbelievable, actually good looking women not meth heads
    10 years ago? Damn, I thought it was a gold mine here 4 years ago and compared to now, it really was. Drove around the SL last Monday, early evening, was dead all over, the few I seen all got scooped up right away. This stroll is lame now, just nothing out.

  11. #6973
    Quote Originally Posted by CitiesBoy  [View Original Post]
    I was in Milwaukee in the late afternoon Monday and decided to hit the stroll. I haven't been in Milwaukee since last year and I was pleasantly surprised at the amount of SWs on G. A good mix of both WSW and BSW out there. Made a few loops and National was dead, everything was happening on G. I missed out on a on blonde that looked good from the car and then missed another blonde as well! I spotted a brunette WSW and scooped her up quickly. Seemed nice enough and was a 7 on the SW scale. Made a quick check to make sure things were cool and went to a nice quiet spot. Discussed a BBBJ for. 2 and she put the passenger seat all the way back to be as low as possible while on her knees so no one would see her. Smart. I reclined my seat back and enjoyed things. Had my hand down the back of her pants and she had a nice ass to grab and liked it as well. I also grabbed the back of her head to give a little direction and she seemed to enjoy that also. Asked her about CIM just before I was going to blow and she said yes. She took it all and even sucked it all out of me. Not just a "catch" like some girls do (where they just stop and keep their mouth closed around your cock). She then opened the door to spit it out which surprised me because I figured she would have swallowed after sucking it all out. Asked me if I had extra for a tip but I don't roll like that. I carry a Jackson and that's it. She requested that I drop her off at a place where she wanted to get something to eat, drove her to a corner store away from the stroll. Dropped her off and said goodbye. I wish I could remember her name. I'd pick her up again for sure. You guys have it great compared to Minneapolis. Enjoy the street action you still have. There is nothing in Minneapolis anymore.

    CB.
    10 years ago it was unbelievable, actually good looking women not meth heads.

  12. #6972
    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForLefty  [View Original Post]
    Met a SW today. Very attractive, well built, about 25, a little rough looking and smoking a cigarette. What was so special. She had a baby in a stroller. No cop is going to bother her. But she can do as she pleases. I assume management takes care of the kid while she is out on a ride someplace. I smiled and hit on her a little. She got friendly really fast and just said the kid was hers and would not be a problem. Just moved on. Kind of shaky after that.
    If you see her, brunette. Do not approach. Something just seems too creepy about the situation. How many of you have done an incall and had to wait for the baby to go to sleep? Who knows what those crackhead put in the bottle to get them to sleep so fast. How many have stopped at the store for condoms, cigarettes and baby food (credited to you bill of course)?

  13. #6971

    Brunette WSW while passing through

    I was in Milwaukee in the late afternoon Monday and decided to hit the stroll. I haven't been in Milwaukee since last year and I was pleasantly surprised at the amount of SWs on G. A good mix of both WSW and BSW out there. Made a few loops and National was dead, everything was happening on G. I missed out on a on blonde that looked good from the car and then missed another blonde as well! I spotted a brunette WSW and scooped her up quickly. Seemed nice enough and was a 7 on the SW scale. Made a quick check to make sure things were cool and went to a nice quiet spot. Discussed a BBBJ for. 2 and she put the passenger seat all the way back to be as low as possible while on her knees so no one would see her. Smart. I reclined my seat back and enjoyed things. Had my hand down the back of her pants and she had a nice ass to grab and liked it as well. I also grabbed the back of her head to give a little direction and she seemed to enjoy that also. Asked her about CIM just before I was going to blow and she said yes. She took it all and even sucked it all out of me. Not just a "catch" like some girls do (where they just stop and keep their mouth closed around your cock). She then opened the door to spit it out which surprised me because I figured she would have swallowed after sucking it all out. Asked me if I had extra for a tip but I don't roll like that. I carry a Jackson and that's it. She requested that I drop her off at a place where she wanted to get something to eat, drove her to a corner store away from the stroll. Dropped her off and said goodbye. I wish I could remember her name. I'd pick her up again for sure. You guys have it great compared to Minneapolis. Enjoy the street action you still have. There is nothing in Minneapolis anymore.

    CB.

  14. #6970

    New experience

    Met a SW today. Very attractive, well built, about 25, a little rough looking and smoking a cigarette. What was so special. She had a baby in a stroller. No cop is going to bother her. But she can do as she pleases. I assume management takes care of the kid while she is out on a ride someplace. I smiled and hit on her a little. She got friendly really fast and just said the kid was hers and would not be a problem. Just moved on. Kind of shaky after that.

  15. #6969

    Fetishes?

    Do any of you engage in any fetish play with SWs? I have a foot fetish and have an AMP girl that is awesome for foot fetishes but that encounter costs much more with a SW. I was wondering if you know any specific SW who are good at foot fetishes or any other types of fetishes?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape