Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,176 to 5,190 of 7061
-
12-30-19 22:33 #1886Senior Member

Posts: 235No, due to the amount of cash on me. It is available though.
Originally Posted by Maiko
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-19 09:36 #1885shill for a website

Posts: 175Tell me this is real
Everythign looks legit. But there are red flags going up in my head.
PLEASE tell me this is legit and somsoen has seen her.
https://afterdarkads.com/index.php?v...=849&cityid=45
-
12-30-19 02:15 #1884Senior Member

Posts: 392Thanks for the info. Now, how do you feel about the motel itself? And do they show you the lineup or are you walking in to some random girl?
Originally Posted by AeroStartC
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-19 00:18 #1883Senior Member

Posts: 461Did you partake in bbbfscip with them by chance?
Originally Posted by AeroStartC
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-19 15:46 #1882Senior Member

Posts: 109I saw her a few weeks ago at her hotel incall. Sadly I was not overly impressed. The price was right at 80 but you get what you pay for. How would think an 80 BJ was not anything but good, right? She's a little heavier and looser around the belly then her photos but they are her. Hope your mileage is better.
Originally Posted by HorneyDog1C
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-19 06:09 #1881Senior Member

Posts: 75Scarlett
I haven't been with her yet (kicking myself LOL), but the reports are she's one of the best BJs you'll ever get. She's been on my list for some time now and I do promise to get to her. Just a few others that are closer I want to see first. She looks like she'll be a pleasure though.
-
12-29-19 03:35 #1880Senior Member

Posts: 135612/25/19
College Area.
Not sure if this is the same girl that flaked on me in Oceanside a few months ago. Her and her bf were stranded, they needed a jump. She wanted to meet up at a park near rite-aid. When she popped out from the park, I couldn't really see her face. She had a black hooded sweater over her head. Body wise, from a far, looked young. I didn't like the way she walked. She looked kinda strange in a way. Told her to come meet me at rite-aid. That's when I saw a black male sitting in a car watching me (no wonder she didn't want to meet there originally). She always try to hide her face. I just took off and left. I don't know if it's her clothing, but it just wasn't doing it for me. 40 was a go.
-
12-28-19 16:34 #1879Senior Member

Posts: 427Milaya
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/154859
Any info on this one? She's posting in OC today and was interested in seeing her. Thanks.
-
12-28-19 15:11 #1878Regular Member

Posts: 5XOxO Scarlet
Anyone experienced Scarlet's B&G special? Her reviews on Escort Babylon have all been deleted recently. Any info to share please shoot me a PM or share with all.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...896/7603031588
-
12-28-19 14:55 #1877Regular Member

Posts: 5XOxO Scarlett
Who's adventured with Scarlett? All of her reviews on Escort Babylon have been removed recently. Any info to share?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...896/7603031588
-
12-26-19 21:39 #1876Senior Member

Posts: 392Another member answered but here's the link, I've seen other photos and contacted them before, they gave me the same address. But I don't remember it. I know it's right next to the freeway. I even read Google reviews and someone said they seen escorts around there, their assumption was correct though LOL.
Originally Posted by Ryangel6
[View Original Post]
https://adultsearch.com/california/s...scorts/1745622
-
12-26-19 03:54 #1875Senior Member

Posts: 28Link to the add? Address of hotel in national City?.
Originally Posted by Zehe123
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-19 02:49 #1874Regular Member

Posts: 2That's my bad sorry, I'm looking for a 7-10 latina, asian, black, with rates under 2. Or that does QV's or hhrs. Cfs BBBJ. Mission valley linda vista area.
Originally Posted by Lion1
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-19 01:38 #1873Senior Member

Posts: 235Hotels / Motels
Yes, they are legit, and are as advertised. Usually 1.2/30 min and 1.6/ hr. If you want bare for anything in that price range, add .4. The girls are not the ones in the photos, but still very acceptable, and are focused on how much money they will earn as opposed to being focused on you. But YMMV. Once you make contact, you will be given instructions all by text. After completion of the session, you will be contacted again and again every time new girls are around, and many times from different phone numbers. Right now I have eight different phone numbers advertising new masseuses from Oceanside to Chula Vista and everywhere in between. I have used them only once, as not satisfied about the girls just talking about money instead of focusing on the individual.
Originally Posted by Zehe123
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-19 16:55 #1872Senior Member

Posts: 392The address is a motel off 8th St exit. Not sure if that helps narrow things down.
Originally Posted by CarDater
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




