Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 346 of 471 FirstFirst ... 246 296 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 396 446 ... LastLast
Results 5,176 to 5,190 of 7061
What Are You Waiting For?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1886
    Quote Originally Posted by Maiko  [View Original Post]
    Did you partake in bbbfscip with them by chance?
    No, due to the amount of cash on me. It is available though.

  2. #1885
    shill for a website


    Posts: 175

    Tell me this is real

    Everythign looks legit. But there are red flags going up in my head.

    PLEASE tell me this is legit and somsoen has seen her.

    https://afterdarkads.com/index.php?v...=849&cityid=45

  3. #1884
    Quote Originally Posted by AeroStartC  [View Original Post]
    Yes, they are legit, and are as advertised. Usually 1.2/30 min and 1.6/ hr. If you want bare for anything in that price range, add .4. The girls are not the ones in the photos, but still very acceptable, and are focused on how much money they will earn as opposed to being focused on you. But YMMV. Once you make contact, you will be given instructions all by text. After completion of the session, you will be contacted again and again every time new girls are around, and many times from different phone numbers. Right now I have eight different phone numbers advertising new masseuses from Oceanside to Chula Vista and everywhere in between. I have used them only once, as not satisfied about the girls just talking about money instead of focusing on the individual.
    Thanks for the info. Now, how do you feel about the motel itself? And do they show you the lineup or are you walking in to some random girl?

  4. #1883
    Senior Member


    Posts: 461
    Quote Originally Posted by AeroStartC  [View Original Post]
    Yes, they are legit, and are as advertised. Usually 1.2/30 min and 1.6/ hr. If you want bare for anything in that price range, add .4. The girls are not the ones in the photos, but still very acceptable, and are focused on how much money they will earn as opposed to being focused on you. But YMMV. Once you make contact, you will be given instructions all by text. After completion of the session, you will be contacted again and again every time new girls are around, and many times from different phone numbers. Right now I have eight different phone numbers advertising new masseuses from Oceanside to Chula Vista and everywhere in between. I have used them only once, as not satisfied about the girls just talking about money instead of focusing on the individual.
    Did you partake in bbbfscip with them by chance?

  5. #1882
    Quote Originally Posted by HorneyDog1C  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been with her yet (kicking myself LOL), but the reports are she's one of the best BJs you'll ever get. She's been on my list for some time now and I do promise to get to her. Just a few others that are closer I want to see first. She looks like she'll be a pleasure though.
    I saw her a few weeks ago at her hotel incall. Sadly I was not overly impressed. The price was right at 80 but you get what you pay for. How would think an 80 BJ was not anything but good, right? She's a little heavier and looser around the belly then her photos but they are her. Hope your mileage is better.

  6. #1881

    Scarlett

    I haven't been with her yet (kicking myself LOL), but the reports are she's one of the best BJs you'll ever get. She's been on my list for some time now and I do promise to get to her. Just a few others that are closer I want to see first. She looks like she'll be a pleasure though.

  7. #1880

    12/25/19

    College Area.

    Not sure if this is the same girl that flaked on me in Oceanside a few months ago. Her and her bf were stranded, they needed a jump. She wanted to meet up at a park near rite-aid. When she popped out from the park, I couldn't really see her face. She had a black hooded sweater over her head. Body wise, from a far, looked young. I didn't like the way she walked. She looked kinda strange in a way. Told her to come meet me at rite-aid. That's when I saw a black male sitting in a car watching me (no wonder she didn't want to meet there originally). She always try to hide her face. I just took off and left. I don't know if it's her clothing, but it just wasn't doing it for me. 40 was a go.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1553aedc4f425bc8c3df458c9fcc20e1_f.jpg‎   MjIyNTgxYzQxNTc4MjYzN2Q5ZGE0ZjlhMDA3MzhhYTg5MzVlNQ.jpg‎   e6f7113e60d50ef2f7fc506bd5e723fa_f.jpg‎   a6a774ae59e5ffdc1e19e1bb03cb354a_f.jpg‎   MTg1Mzc5ODBhNDU2NjA4MDExNmU5ZGVkZjkwYzU4MzI3ZDIzYjI.jpg‎  

    521fe4063e7006fca4d9a7c4e35ef4a6_f.jpg‎   3efa2dcd050f6da4b4b735c64d66fb5a_f.jpg‎   3c77c1c3f7bbc7d19f95d2e4e92241e0_f.jpg‎  

  8. #1879

    Milaya

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/154859

    Any info on this one? She's posting in OC today and was interested in seeing her. Thanks.

  9. #1878

    XOxO Scarlet

    Anyone experienced Scarlet's B&G special? Her reviews on Escort Babylon have all been deleted recently. Any info to share please shoot me a PM or share with all.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...896/7603031588

  10. #1877

    XOxO Scarlett

    Who's adventured with Scarlett? All of her reviews on Escort Babylon have been removed recently. Any info to share?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...896/7603031588

  11. #1876
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryangel6  [View Original Post]
    Link to the add? Address of hotel in national City?.
    Another member answered but here's the link, I've seen other photos and contacted them before, they gave me the same address. But I don't remember it. I know it's right next to the freeway. I even read Google reviews and someone said they seen escorts around there, their assumption was correct though LOL.

    https://adultsearch.com/california/s...scorts/1745622

  12. #1875
    Link to the add? Address of hotel in national City?.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zehe123  [View Original Post]
    What's up my fellow mongers. I've been lurking for a while, not much of a talker, I been sceptical about hotels / motels. I been seeing add on adult search that give an address to motels in national City. I passed by but I just don't know if it's legit or not. These ads have two addresses which are in Carlsbad and National City. They have multiple numbers. Has anyone had any experience with them?

  13. #1874
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion1  [View Original Post]
    Want a nice girl? Go to church. Want an escort, be more specific as to your taste and budget. For all I know, you're looking to be fisted by a plus-sized TS midget. Browse Humaniplex, Private Delights or Tryst pick a few that look interesting and then search these forums specifically about them.
    That's my bad sorry, I'm looking for a 7-10 latina, asian, black, with rates under 2. Or that does QV's or hhrs. Cfs BBBJ. Mission valley linda vista area.

  14. #1873

    Hotels / Motels

    Quote Originally Posted by Zehe123  [View Original Post]
    What's up my fellow mongers. I've been lurking for a while, not much of a talker, I been sceptical about hotels / motels. I been seeing add on adult search that give an address to motels in national City. I passed by but I just don't know if it's legit or not. These ads have two addresses which are in Carlsbad and National City. They have multiple numbers. Has anyone had any experience with them?
    Yes, they are legit, and are as advertised. Usually 1.2/30 min and 1.6/ hr. If you want bare for anything in that price range, add .4. The girls are not the ones in the photos, but still very acceptable, and are focused on how much money they will earn as opposed to being focused on you. But YMMV. Once you make contact, you will be given instructions all by text. After completion of the session, you will be contacted again and again every time new girls are around, and many times from different phone numbers. Right now I have eight different phone numbers advertising new masseuses from Oceanside to Chula Vista and everywhere in between. I have used them only once, as not satisfied about the girls just talking about money instead of focusing on the individual.

  15. #1872
    Quote Originally Posted by CarDater  [View Original Post]
    Help us help you: Narrow it down for us.
    The address is a motel off 8th St exit. Not sure if that helps narrow things down.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape