Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,191 to 5,205 of 7063
-
12-26-19 01:38 #1873Senior Member

Posts: 235Hotels / Motels
Yes, they are legit, and are as advertised. Usually 1.2/30 min and 1.6/ hr. If you want bare for anything in that price range, add .4. The girls are not the ones in the photos, but still very acceptable, and are focused on how much money they will earn as opposed to being focused on you. But YMMV. Once you make contact, you will be given instructions all by text. After completion of the session, you will be contacted again and again every time new girls are around, and many times from different phone numbers. Right now I have eight different phone numbers advertising new masseuses from Oceanside to Chula Vista and everywhere in between. I have used them only once, as not satisfied about the girls just talking about money instead of focusing on the individual.
Originally Posted by Zehe123
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-19 16:55 #1872Senior Member

Posts: 392The address is a motel off 8th St exit. Not sure if that helps narrow things down.
Originally Posted by CarDater
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-19 20:29 #1871Senior Member

Posts: 302Help us help you: Narrow it down for us.
Originally Posted by Zehe123
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-19 19:45 #1870Senior Member

Posts: 392Adult search
What's up my fellow mongers. I've been lurking for a while, not much of a talker, I been sceptical about hotels / motels. I been seeing add on adult search that give an address to motels in national City. I passed by but I just don't know if it's legit or not. These ads have two addresses which are in Carlsbad and National City. They have multiple numbers. Has anyone had any experience with them?
-
12-24-19 13:25 #1869Senior Member

Posts: 278What a shame. That ass probably looks great bent over a bed.
Originally Posted by MrQuicky
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-19 10:40 #1868Senior Member

Posts: 2464There is a good reason
It's another tool. That's all. Is it good? Pretty good. Is it bad? It has its moments. At the end of the day, we need lots of tools.
Originally Posted by Lion1
[View Original Post]
ThEotheRsite, as we use to call it, is good because it is tightly moderated. It is awful because it is tightly moderated.
It is just different, but there is a lot less bullshit posts.
I checked it out to verify my stuff was still there, and it is. I will post something there to see how it goes. We'll see.
C3.
-
12-24-19 04:06 #1867Regular Member

Posts: 9Hailey
Any info on Hailey? She looks familiar I think she used to post a few years ago "Cassie Snow" she was skinnier to. Anyways thinking about hitting her up. But some feedback would be reassuring. Thanks.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/41476728/
-
12-24-19 00:17 #1866Senior Member

Posts: 1356This dark butt hole b*tch plays game. I'm done.
-
12-23-19 23:37 #1865Senior Member

Posts: 1356December 19, 2019
College Area.
Pretty easy to meet up. Right when we was about to get down, a big 'ol suburban pulled up behind us. She got spooked and almost jumped out from the car naked. I told her that's a big no-no. We don't know their intentions, and they don't know what we have. Safest way is to stay put in our car.
XBJ. XFS.
40 in car.
Age 21.
Take care my non-champs. Have a happy holidays and a happy new year! Stay safe.
-
12-23-19 23:24 #1864Senior Member

Posts: 1356December 7, 2019
Lemon Grove.
Showed up late, rushed session. Says she sells car parts. I thought from auto parts at first. It's from herself. She's known to hang around casinos. You may have a better experience.
XBJ. XFS.
40 in car.
Age unknown.
-
12-23-19 23:15 #1863Senior Member

Posts: 1356December 2, 2019
Paradise Hills.
Hands up for my non-champ. She's a military personal. Relocated from Kentucky. No rush, no attitude.
XXFS minus BJ.
40 in car.
Age 26.
-
12-23-19 18:32 #1862Senior Member

Posts: 529Why when you can just post info here?
Originally Posted by Lovable
[View Original Post]
Sure, no matter where you go for review info it's still a YMMV and beauty is in the eye of the beholder game, but the old TER just had ridiculous scores from white knights or just mongers who wanted a good reference for the next very average but overpriced provider. Look now and there are only a handful of new reviews. Most info is +2 years old and links to contacts are mostly outdated. It's going to take months or longer for that site to be worth forking over VIP cash for the privilege of reading full reviews.
-
12-23-19 15:46 #1861Senior Member

Posts: 130Ter
Do we know how or why the site is back up? Does any one have any background info?
Originally Posted by Lovable
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-19 15:16 #1860Senior Member

Posts: 162Ter
Hey, now that TER is back up, let's get some current info up on our local ladies.
-
12-23-19 09:04 #1859Senior Member

Posts: 170Asian MILF
Hey fellas,
Going to be in town for the next few weeks and was hoping for some intel on an asian MILF, not worried about the wrinkle bomb just looking for an older provider that is 40+, please dm me if you have any info and of course if your ever out my way on the east coast I will gladly return the favor!
Stay Horny My Friends!
JM.











Reply With Quote




