Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 346 of 472 FirstFirst ... 246 296 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 396 446 ... LastLast
Results 5,176 to 5,190 of 7066
What Are You Waiting For?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1891

    Rates

    Looks like a lot of girls on PD raised their rates on the first. Anyone else noticing this elsewhere?

  2. #1890

    Video girl

    Has anybody ever seen this girl? Supposedly she does adult videos with her clients to sell in her IG.

    https://instagram.com/woahicantevenf...=15mquy7j9aet1

  3. #1889

    Karla or Karlita

    Happy New Year!

    Anyone have experience with Karla or Karlita, very hot looking Latinas in Mission Valley?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/karla-es...n-diego-465927#erotic.

    https://adultsearch.com/california/s...scorts/1653667

  4. #1888

    Asians in SD

    Hi guys! New to this site. Used to use TER back in the day before it got hit. Looking for other locations in SD. I usually frequent SDAG and used to visit the Library as well. Looking for good sites that offer similar services. Prefer BBCS CIM AsianHispanic providers. I'm also on hx. Also, If someone has pw for ktown can you pm me? I sent text but no reply. Need to unload today if possible. Thanks!

  5. #1887
    Quote Originally Posted by Zehe123  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info. Now, how do you feel about the motel itself? And do they show you the lineup or are you walking in to some random girl?
    Standard Motel 6, Ramada, Howard Johnson style, clean Sometimes just one girl, sometimes two or three.

  6. #1886
    Quote Originally Posted by Maiko  [View Original Post]
    Did you partake in bbbfscip with them by chance?
    No, due to the amount of cash on me. It is available though.

  7. #1885
    shill for a website


    Posts: 175

    Tell me this is real

    Everythign looks legit. But there are red flags going up in my head.

    PLEASE tell me this is legit and somsoen has seen her.

    https://afterdarkads.com/index.php?v...=849&cityid=45

  8. #1884
    Quote Originally Posted by AeroStartC  [View Original Post]
    Yes, they are legit, and are as advertised. Usually 1.2/30 min and 1.6/ hr. If you want bare for anything in that price range, add .4. The girls are not the ones in the photos, but still very acceptable, and are focused on how much money they will earn as opposed to being focused on you. But YMMV. Once you make contact, you will be given instructions all by text. After completion of the session, you will be contacted again and again every time new girls are around, and many times from different phone numbers. Right now I have eight different phone numbers advertising new masseuses from Oceanside to Chula Vista and everywhere in between. I have used them only once, as not satisfied about the girls just talking about money instead of focusing on the individual.
    Thanks for the info. Now, how do you feel about the motel itself? And do they show you the lineup or are you walking in to some random girl?

  9. #1883
    Senior Member


    Posts: 461
    Quote Originally Posted by AeroStartC  [View Original Post]
    Yes, they are legit, and are as advertised. Usually 1.2/30 min and 1.6/ hr. If you want bare for anything in that price range, add .4. The girls are not the ones in the photos, but still very acceptable, and are focused on how much money they will earn as opposed to being focused on you. But YMMV. Once you make contact, you will be given instructions all by text. After completion of the session, you will be contacted again and again every time new girls are around, and many times from different phone numbers. Right now I have eight different phone numbers advertising new masseuses from Oceanside to Chula Vista and everywhere in between. I have used them only once, as not satisfied about the girls just talking about money instead of focusing on the individual.
    Did you partake in bbbfscip with them by chance?

  10. #1882
    Quote Originally Posted by HorneyDog1C  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been with her yet (kicking myself LOL), but the reports are she's one of the best BJs you'll ever get. She's been on my list for some time now and I do promise to get to her. Just a few others that are closer I want to see first. She looks like she'll be a pleasure though.
    I saw her a few weeks ago at her hotel incall. Sadly I was not overly impressed. The price was right at 80 but you get what you pay for. How would think an 80 BJ was not anything but good, right? She's a little heavier and looser around the belly then her photos but they are her. Hope your mileage is better.

  11. #1881

    Scarlett

    I haven't been with her yet (kicking myself LOL), but the reports are she's one of the best BJs you'll ever get. She's been on my list for some time now and I do promise to get to her. Just a few others that are closer I want to see first. She looks like she'll be a pleasure though.

  12. #1880

    12/25/19

    College Area.

    Not sure if this is the same girl that flaked on me in Oceanside a few months ago. Her and her bf were stranded, they needed a jump. She wanted to meet up at a park near rite-aid. When she popped out from the park, I couldn't really see her face. She had a black hooded sweater over her head. Body wise, from a far, looked young. I didn't like the way she walked. She looked kinda strange in a way. Told her to come meet me at rite-aid. That's when I saw a black male sitting in a car watching me (no wonder she didn't want to meet there originally). She always try to hide her face. I just took off and left. I don't know if it's her clothing, but it just wasn't doing it for me. 40 was a go.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1553aedc4f425bc8c3df458c9fcc20e1_f.jpg‎   MjIyNTgxYzQxNTc4MjYzN2Q5ZGE0ZjlhMDA3MzhhYTg5MzVlNQ.jpg‎   e6f7113e60d50ef2f7fc506bd5e723fa_f.jpg‎   a6a774ae59e5ffdc1e19e1bb03cb354a_f.jpg‎   MTg1Mzc5ODBhNDU2NjA4MDExNmU5ZGVkZjkwYzU4MzI3ZDIzYjI.jpg‎  

    521fe4063e7006fca4d9a7c4e35ef4a6_f.jpg‎   3efa2dcd050f6da4b4b735c64d66fb5a_f.jpg‎   3c77c1c3f7bbc7d19f95d2e4e92241e0_f.jpg‎  

  13. #1879

    Milaya

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/154859

    Any info on this one? She's posting in OC today and was interested in seeing her. Thanks.

  14. #1878

    XOxO Scarlet

    Anyone experienced Scarlet's B&G special? Her reviews on Escort Babylon have all been deleted recently. Any info to share please shoot me a PM or share with all.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...896/7603031588

  15. #1877

    XOxO Scarlett

    Who's adventured with Scarlett? All of her reviews on Escort Babylon have been removed recently. Any info to share?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...896/7603031588

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape