Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,176 to 5,190 of 7066
-
01-02-20 17:15 #1891Senior Member

Posts: 130Rates
Looks like a lot of girls on PD raised their rates on the first. Anyone else noticing this elsewhere?
-
01-01-20 20:14 #1890Regular Member

Posts: 22Video girl
Has anybody ever seen this girl? Supposedly she does adult videos with her clients to sell in her IG.
https://instagram.com/woahicantevenf...=15mquy7j9aet1
-
01-01-20 10:26 #1889Senior Member

Posts: 109Karla or Karlita
Happy New Year!
Anyone have experience with Karla or Karlita, very hot looking Latinas in Mission Valley?
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/karla-es...n-diego-465927#erotic.
https://adultsearch.com/california/s...scorts/1653667
-
12-31-19 12:55 #1888Regular Member

Posts: 8Asians in SD
Hi guys! New to this site. Used to use TER back in the day before it got hit. Looking for other locations in SD. I usually frequent SDAG and used to visit the Library as well. Looking for good sites that offer similar services. Prefer BBCS CIM AsianHispanic providers. I'm also on hx. Also, If someone has pw for ktown can you pm me? I sent text but no reply. Need to unload today if possible. Thanks!
-
12-30-19 22:35 #1887Senior Member

Posts: 235Standard Motel 6, Ramada, Howard Johnson style, clean Sometimes just one girl, sometimes two or three.
Originally Posted by Zehe123
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-19 22:33 #1886Senior Member

Posts: 235No, due to the amount of cash on me. It is available though.
Originally Posted by Maiko
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-19 09:36 #1885shill for a website

Posts: 175Tell me this is real
Everythign looks legit. But there are red flags going up in my head.
PLEASE tell me this is legit and somsoen has seen her.
https://afterdarkads.com/index.php?v...=849&cityid=45
-
12-30-19 02:15 #1884Senior Member

Posts: 393Thanks for the info. Now, how do you feel about the motel itself? And do they show you the lineup or are you walking in to some random girl?
Originally Posted by AeroStartC
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-19 00:18 #1883Senior Member

Posts: 461Did you partake in bbbfscip with them by chance?
Originally Posted by AeroStartC
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-19 15:46 #1882Senior Member

Posts: 109I saw her a few weeks ago at her hotel incall. Sadly I was not overly impressed. The price was right at 80 but you get what you pay for. How would think an 80 BJ was not anything but good, right? She's a little heavier and looser around the belly then her photos but they are her. Hope your mileage is better.
Originally Posted by HorneyDog1C
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-19 06:09 #1881Senior Member

Posts: 75Scarlett
I haven't been with her yet (kicking myself LOL), but the reports are she's one of the best BJs you'll ever get. She's been on my list for some time now and I do promise to get to her. Just a few others that are closer I want to see first. She looks like she'll be a pleasure though.
-
12-29-19 03:35 #1880Senior Member

Posts: 135612/25/19
College Area.
Not sure if this is the same girl that flaked on me in Oceanside a few months ago. Her and her bf were stranded, they needed a jump. She wanted to meet up at a park near rite-aid. When she popped out from the park, I couldn't really see her face. She had a black hooded sweater over her head. Body wise, from a far, looked young. I didn't like the way she walked. She looked kinda strange in a way. Told her to come meet me at rite-aid. That's when I saw a black male sitting in a car watching me (no wonder she didn't want to meet there originally). She always try to hide her face. I just took off and left. I don't know if it's her clothing, but it just wasn't doing it for me. 40 was a go.
-
12-28-19 16:34 #1879Senior Member

Posts: 428Milaya
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/154859
Any info on this one? She's posting in OC today and was interested in seeing her. Thanks.
-
12-28-19 15:11 #1878Regular Member

Posts: 5XOxO Scarlet
Anyone experienced Scarlet's B&G special? Her reviews on Escort Babylon have all been deleted recently. Any info to share please shoot me a PM or share with all.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...896/7603031588
-
12-28-19 14:55 #1877Regular Member

Posts: 5XOxO Scarlett
Who's adventured with Scarlett? All of her reviews on Escort Babylon have been removed recently. Any info to share?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...896/7603031588












Reply With Quote



