Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,646 to 12,660 of 16686
-
05-07-19 19:23 #4041Senior Member

Posts: 117Thanks madcap
Thanks bud. You saved me a disappointment.
Originally Posted by Madcap88
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-19 17:54 #4040Senior Member

Posts: 801Ick. Those pics are the epitome of a crack wh**re.
Originally Posted by WiLurker
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-19 16:13 #4039Senior Member

Posts: 213Serenity
I haven't noticed any recent weight loss, and communication skills have only gotten worse. I finally just told her to stop calling me. I used to think she was pretty cool, but now I've soured on her.
Originally Posted by Andy54
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-19 15:32 #4038Senior Member

Posts: 961She told me that she lost 20 or 30 pounds. I saw her a year ago and she had gotten a little to round for me. Have you actually seen her recently and saying she didn't actually lose any weight?
Originally Posted by MayorPaul
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-19 14:20 #4037Regular Member

Posts: 14Avoid
She has been discussed a few times and every report has been said to avoid. They said she does not look as good as the pictures and has a noticeable stink.
Originally Posted by RayBand2
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-19 14:09 #4036Senior Member

Posts: 117Anyone has info
-
05-07-19 12:48 #4035Senior Member

Posts: 261Guess
Laceyy is still a guest of the county.
Originally Posted by HornyGuyLif
[View Original Post]
Hope she is ok.
Be Safe.
GS.
-
05-07-19 12:47 #4034Senior Member

Posts: 394With Serenity she would ghost you or no show because she had half a dozen or more mongers waiting in line to see her. She would because she could. Now that she's gained a little to much weight that may no longer be the case. She's getting to be a big girl as of late.
Originally Posted by X8686
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-19 12:39 #4033Senior Member

Posts: 394All I can say is well done! Sweet taste of revenge served on a plate. So many of these girls and their posse have wants and warrants out on them. And you were smart enough to turn the tables on them. Brilliant!
Originally Posted by ToolMan347
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-19 10:58 #4032Senior Member

Posts: 2927Tasty
Too bad cause that puszy looks so tasty.
Originally Posted by VericB
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-19 10:39 #4031Senior Member

Posts: 30Nice enough
I tried to set something up with her yesterday. Sent multiple messages right after her ad went up on STG. No replies. If these women selling skin only had a modicum of business skill, they could be rolling in the dough! It's pretty easy to stay safe when no one returns your calls. Patton.
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-19 09:54 #4030Senior Member

Posts: 124What is she thinking?
Anyone ever see this provider?
https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...y/044883644523
Messaged her when she first started, but never followed through. A few weeks ago I noticed she had a FB pic posted that gave her name etc. I messaged her to warn her as her FB was wide open with employer info and kids. Never recieved a response and the pic remained for some time.
This latest pic has me saying a hard no. She looks very beat up (facial briuses?) and hands look like they have never been washed. My guess is she is pretty strung out.
Just curious if anyone ever had anything to report?
Why would you post those pics?
-
05-07-19 04:50 #4029Senior Member

Posts: 2120I'm pretty sure she was reviewed here within the last few months. Similar report too. Not that hot. Kinda meh.
Originally Posted by VericB
[View Original Post]
I'll see if I can find it.
-
05-07-19 02:56 #4028Senior Member

Posts: 504If laceyy is out and about she'd probably be posting to get money. If she's not in county maybe a halfway house or something.
Originally Posted by Andy54
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-19 02:51 #4027Senior Member

Posts: 504Mom for sure is way worse mainly because she's 45 year old And those are in escort years.
Originally Posted by Nemorum
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





