Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 844 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 344 744 794 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 894 944 ... LastLast
Results 12,646 to 12,660 of 16678
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4033
    Quote Originally Posted by ToolMan347  [View Original Post]
    I could be wrong, but I think there's some confusion on this. I know when I said it, I meant I never give it in the form of a deposit. Or, before the meet. I think that's what everyone meant that said they don't pay it up front. I could be wrong.

    If I pick the girl up, I've been asked for the donation in the car. And my response is that it will be in an envelope on a nightstand in the hotel when we get there. If they have a problem with that, I tell them I'll take them back.

    And if they come to me, it's also on the nightstand. Some see it and don't care. Others go and check to make sure it's all there. If they do, I sit and make sure they know I'm watching them closely while they do so. If they attempt to take it and say go to the bathroom or towards the door, I simply say I'd appreciate if the donation stays there till you leave. If they have a problem with that, I kindly ask them to leave or give them a ride home. But unless I'm somehow in danger, there is no way that donation is going towards the door until they leave. And I make sure my body language let's them know that if necessary.

    I will let them take it, so long as the purse or whatever they put it in doesn't go towards the door, including pants pockets if that's where it goes. I know where the donation is at all times. I have never been ripped off since switching to outcalls and doing it this way, in probably 4 years and at least 20 different providers. And only once have I had the girl say she wanted to leave after telling her. I have no idea if it was a ripoff attempt, but I assume so. And, it was unsuccessful.

    The last time I got ripped off, I was in Ohio on a business trip. I did incall against my better judgement. This was the last time I did incall. Anyways, the girl met me at the door of what I assumed was her place. We came in, and she asked for the donation right away, which I gave. She said she was going upstairs to get comfortable. She said I should do the same. Which thankfully I never did. Girl was hot, but the place was a disaster and that should have tipped me off. She never came back downstairs. What came downstairs was a guy so high on I'm assuming meth that he was foaming at the mouth. Screaming his head off in an obvious attempt to scare me off. Which worked but I don't think the way he planned. I stayed calm and asked for my money back. He said there was no money and the girl I was meeting was 15. BS. I would have bet the donation that she was over 21. I told him so. Then I calmly left, letting him know that he was making a big mistake.

    As soon as I got to the car, I made an anonymous call to the police. A noise complaint that could easily have come from any of their neighbors the way he was screaming. I also said there was a lot of traffic in and out all the time and the guy always acts like he's on something. It took probably 20 minutes but I couldn't help but stay and watch from about half a block away. 3 cops finally showed up and knocked on the door. And they were stupid enough to stay there instead of bail. The cops went in and about 15 min later 3 people went out in handcuffs. The guy, girl, and another guy that I hadn't seen that may have been his backup.

    I'm sure they were banking on me being to embarrassed to call the police. Which I was, but not to embarrassed to call in a noise complaint. I have no idea what the charges were or if there ever were any, but I felt pretty good watching them all being put into squad cars.

    I have not done incall since and that's the same time I developed my policy on the donation when I do outcall.
    All I can say is well done! Sweet taste of revenge served on a plate. So many of these girls and their posse have wants and warrants out on them. And you were smart enough to turn the tables on them. Brilliant!

  2. #4032

    Tasty

    Quote Originally Posted by VericB  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...e/005942058849

    Nice enough lady, but there was just no connection. House in a reasonable neighborhood. Cluttered, but not unhygienic. Apparently, there are roommates, but we were alone. Performance was moderate GFE, no dfk. I do give her points for trying. She participated, made some good noise, etc. But it just didn't work for me. I can't say that she did anything specifically wrong, but we never really 'clicked' and I felt very 'meh' about the whole thing.

    She is the girl in the pics, but the pics are better than reality. I feel kind of like a dick for saying it that way, but it's the honest truth. I'm normally pretty open minded about physical appearance, but the body was a bit of a turnoff. She's on the shorter side and she has that look some folks get when they lose a bunch of weight, but they don't wear it very well. Chest kinda deflated. Saggy extra weight around the waste. No hourglass to the figure at all. I will say that I found her attractive when she had her clothes on for what that's worth.

    I think it's entirely possible that others might find this to be a much better experience than I did. I'm still not sure what was missing exactly, but I'm sure I set the bar too high. One or two of her pics reminded me of somebody I used to know and I have a feeling that altered my expectations a bit. Sorry, this was a weird one for me.
    Too bad cause that puszy looks so tasty.

  3. #4031

    Nice enough

    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure she was reviewed here within the last few months. Similar report too. Not that hot. Kinda meh.

    I'll see if I can find it.
    I tried to set something up with her yesterday. Sent multiple messages right after her ad went up on STG. No replies. If these women selling skin only had a modicum of business skill, they could be rolling in the dough! It's pretty easy to stay safe when no one returns your calls. Patton.

  4. #4030

    What is she thinking?

    Anyone ever see this provider?

    https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...y/044883644523

    Messaged her when she first started, but never followed through. A few weeks ago I noticed she had a FB pic posted that gave her name etc. I messaged her to warn her as her FB was wide open with employer info and kids. Never recieved a response and the pic remained for some time.

    This latest pic has me saying a hard no. She looks very beat up (facial briuses?) and hands look like they have never been washed. My guess is she is pretty strung out.

    Just curious if anyone ever had anything to report?

    Why would you post those pics?

  5. #4029
    Quote Originally Posted by VericB  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...e/005942058849

    Nice enough lady, but there was just no connection. House in a reasonable neighborhood. Cluttered, but not unhygienic. Apparently, there are roommates, but we were alone. Performance was moderate GFE, no dfk. I do give her points for trying. She participated, made some good noise, etc. But it just didn't work for me. I can't say that she did anything specifically wrong, but we never really 'clicked' and I felt very 'meh' about the whole thing.

    She is the girl in the pics, but the pics are better than reality. I feel kind of like a dick for saying it that way, but it's the honest truth. I'm normally pretty open minded about physical appearance, but the body was a bit of a turnoff. She's on the shorter side and she has that look some folks get when they lose a bunch of weight, but they don't wear it very well. Chest kinda deflated. Saggy extra weight around the waste. No hourglass to the figure at all. I will say that I found her attractive when she had her clothes on for what that's worth.

    I think it's entirely possible that others might find this to be a much better experience than I did. I'm still not sure what was missing exactly, but I'm sure I set the bar too high. One or two of her pics reminded me of somebody I used to know and I have a feeling that altered my expectations a bit. Sorry, this was a weird one for me.
    I'm pretty sure she was reviewed here within the last few months. Similar report too. Not that hot. Kinda meh.

    I'll see if I can find it.

  6. #4028
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    What are lily's demons. I saw her and had a great time. I think laceyy is still around. Pretty sure she had spent time in the crowbar hotel, but think she's out now.
    If laceyy is out and about she'd probably be posting to get money. If she's not in county maybe a halfway house or something.

  7. #4027
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemorum  [View Original Post]
    Hunter or the mom from Janesville? LOL.
    Mom for sure is way worse mainly because she's 45 year old And those are in escort years.

  8. #4026

    Good review

    Quote Originally Posted by VericB  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...e/005942058849

    Nice enough lady, but there was just no connection. House in a reasonable neighborhood. Cluttered, but not unhygienic. Apparently, there are roommates, but we were alone. Performance was moderate GFE, no dfk. I do give her points for trying. She participated, made some good noise, etc. But it just didn't work for me. I can't say that she did anything specifically wrong, but we never really 'clicked' and I felt very 'meh' about the whole thing.

    She is the girl in the pics, but the pics are better than reality. I feel kind of like a dick for saying it that way, but it's the honest truth. I'm normally pretty open minded about physical appearance, but the body was a bit of a turnoff. She's on the shorter side and she has that look some folks get when they lose a bunch of weight, but they don't wear it very well. Chest kinda deflated. Saggy extra weight around the waste. No hourglass to the figure at all. I will say that I found her attractive when she had her clothes on for what that's worth.

    I think it's entirely possible that others might find this to be a much better experience than I did. I'm still not sure what was missing exactly, but I'm sure I set the bar too high. One or two of her pics reminded me of somebody I used to know and I have a feeling that altered my expectations a bit. Sorry, this was a weird one for me.
    Thank you sir. I was going to set something up with her this week. I appreciate the honesty. The way you describe her body would have been a turn off to me too, so you just saved me the time and $$.

  9. #4025

    Mixed ebony. Madison

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...e/005942058849

    Nice enough lady, but there was just no connection. House in a reasonable neighborhood. Cluttered, but not unhygienic. Apparently, there are roommates, but we were alone. Performance was moderate GFE, no dfk. I do give her points for trying. She participated, made some good noise, etc. But it just didn't work for me. I can't say that she did anything specifically wrong, but we never really 'clicked' and I felt very 'meh' about the whole thing.

    She is the girl in the pics, but the pics are better than reality. I feel kind of like a dick for saying it that way, but it's the honest truth. I'm normally pretty open minded about physical appearance, but the body was a bit of a turnoff. She's on the shorter side and she has that look some folks get when they lose a bunch of weight, but they don't wear it very well. Chest kinda deflated. Saggy extra weight around the waste. No hourglass to the figure at all. I will say that I found her attractive when she had her clothes on for what that's worth.

    I think it's entirely possible that others might find this to be a much better experience than I did. I'm still not sure what was missing exactly, but I'm sure I set the bar too high. One or two of her pics reminded me of somebody I used to know and I have a feeling that altered my expectations a bit. Sorry, this was a weird one for me.

  10. #4024

    Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...a/586499353581

    I see she's put a couple more pics in her ad so you can get a little better idea what she looks like. I think there's only one comment about her, has anyone else seen her?
    Agreed. Someone said they lost interest when she sent them a face pic. Is this the same face? Because I don't think she looks too bad at all. I've seen a lot worse. I'll wait till the end of the week for more info, but I've talked to her on the phone. Seems nice, so I may TOFTT on this one.

  11. #4023

    X8686

    X8686 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

  12. #4022

    Sasha

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...a/586499353581

    I see she's put a couple more pics in her ad so you can get a little better idea what she looks like. I think there's only one comment about her, has anyone else seen her?

  13. #4021
    Here is my two cents worth on Lily.

    http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...l/168012505434

    Saw her for an hour and she was fantastic. Very GFE and wanting to please. She lives with her dad, so if you see her when he is home, you probably get the basement.

    I did notice what could be a track mark. Also, she had a delivery box in her room, so her real name was visible. I looked her up on Facebook, confirmed it was her. Then went to ccap. There are issues that the warning signs point to.

    PM me if you would like more details.

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    I think we could say that for about 99 percent of the girls.

  14. #4020

    Small trip.

    My buddy is taking a small trip. Going to be in Madison Monday Tuesday Wednesday nights. In or out. Like CIM. Any options? He go crazy for Asian but likes dark.

  15. #4019

    I wonder who's worse.

    Hunter or the mom from Janesville? LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape