Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,631 to 12,645 of 16675
-
05-08-19 10:41 #4045Senior Member

Posts: 82Forbidden Fruit
Does anyone know if this girl is legit? As in not a scam or LE. I'll give her a report but I'm so paranoid these seeing anyone new.
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...e/884128313999
-
05-08-19 09:57 #4044Senior Member

Posts: 68Young and beautiful- any info?
Anyone have any info on this one? Looking nice but pics can be deceiving.
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...l/068825927755
-
05-08-19 04:41 #4043Senior Member

Posts: 2120Stacy
I was drawn to her pics. Very hard to get a hold of.
Originally Posted by ToolMan347
[View Original Post]
Finally met her and just couldn't go through with it. Had to bail. Very disappointed, but relieved too.
-
05-07-19 20:14 #4042Senior Member

Posts: 154Good luck
I've texted her 3-4 times. No response. I gave up. If you have better luck, let me know and I'll try again.
Originally Posted by RayBand2
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-19 19:23 #4041Senior Member

Posts: 117Thanks madcap
Thanks bud. You saved me a disappointment.
Originally Posted by Madcap88
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-19 17:54 #4040Senior Member

Posts: 800Ick. Those pics are the epitome of a crack wh**re.
Originally Posted by WiLurker
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-19 16:13 #4039Senior Member

Posts: 213Serenity
I haven't noticed any recent weight loss, and communication skills have only gotten worse. I finally just told her to stop calling me. I used to think she was pretty cool, but now I've soured on her.
Originally Posted by Andy54
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-19 15:32 #4038Senior Member

Posts: 961She told me that she lost 20 or 30 pounds. I saw her a year ago and she had gotten a little to round for me. Have you actually seen her recently and saying she didn't actually lose any weight?
Originally Posted by MayorPaul
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-19 14:20 #4037Regular Member

Posts: 14Avoid
She has been discussed a few times and every report has been said to avoid. They said she does not look as good as the pictures and has a noticeable stink.
Originally Posted by RayBand2
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-19 14:09 #4036Senior Member

Posts: 117Anyone has info
-
05-07-19 12:48 #4035Senior Member

Posts: 261Guess
Laceyy is still a guest of the county.
Originally Posted by HornyGuyLif
[View Original Post]
Hope she is ok.
Be Safe.
GS.
-
05-07-19 12:47 #4034Senior Member

Posts: 394With Serenity she would ghost you or no show because she had half a dozen or more mongers waiting in line to see her. She would because she could. Now that she's gained a little to much weight that may no longer be the case. She's getting to be a big girl as of late.
Originally Posted by X8686
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-19 12:39 #4033Senior Member

Posts: 394All I can say is well done! Sweet taste of revenge served on a plate. So many of these girls and their posse have wants and warrants out on them. And you were smart enough to turn the tables on them. Brilliant!
Originally Posted by ToolMan347
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-19 10:58 #4032Senior Member

Posts: 2927Tasty
Too bad cause that puszy looks so tasty.
Originally Posted by VericB
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-19 10:39 #4031Senior Member

Posts: 30Nice enough
I tried to set something up with her yesterday. Sent multiple messages right after her ad went up on STG. No replies. If these women selling skin only had a modicum of business skill, they could be rolling in the dough! It's pretty easy to stay safe when no one returns your calls. Patton.
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




