Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,646 to 12,660 of 16676
-
05-07-19 10:39 #4031Senior Member

Posts: 30Nice enough
I tried to set something up with her yesterday. Sent multiple messages right after her ad went up on STG. No replies. If these women selling skin only had a modicum of business skill, they could be rolling in the dough! It's pretty easy to stay safe when no one returns your calls. Patton.
Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-19 09:54 #4030Senior Member

Posts: 124What is she thinking?
Anyone ever see this provider?
https://madison.skipthegames.com/fem...y/044883644523
Messaged her when she first started, but never followed through. A few weeks ago I noticed she had a FB pic posted that gave her name etc. I messaged her to warn her as her FB was wide open with employer info and kids. Never recieved a response and the pic remained for some time.
This latest pic has me saying a hard no. She looks very beat up (facial briuses?) and hands look like they have never been washed. My guess is she is pretty strung out.
Just curious if anyone ever had anything to report?
Why would you post those pics?
-
05-07-19 04:50 #4029Senior Member

Posts: 2120I'm pretty sure she was reviewed here within the last few months. Similar report too. Not that hot. Kinda meh.
Originally Posted by VericB
[View Original Post]
I'll see if I can find it.
-
05-07-19 02:56 #4028Senior Member

Posts: 504If laceyy is out and about she'd probably be posting to get money. If she's not in county maybe a halfway house or something.
Originally Posted by Andy54
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-19 02:51 #4027Senior Member

Posts: 504Mom for sure is way worse mainly because she's 45 year old And those are in escort years.
Originally Posted by Nemorum
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-19 23:54 #4026Senior Member

Posts: 154Good review
Thank you sir. I was going to set something up with her this week. I appreciate the honesty. The way you describe her body would have been a turn off to me too, so you just saved me the time and $$.
Originally Posted by VericB
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-19 21:56 #4025Senior Member

Posts: 124Mixed ebony. Madison
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...e/005942058849
Nice enough lady, but there was just no connection. House in a reasonable neighborhood. Cluttered, but not unhygienic. Apparently, there are roommates, but we were alone. Performance was moderate GFE, no dfk. I do give her points for trying. She participated, made some good noise, etc. But it just didn't work for me. I can't say that she did anything specifically wrong, but we never really 'clicked' and I felt very 'meh' about the whole thing.
She is the girl in the pics, but the pics are better than reality. I feel kind of like a dick for saying it that way, but it's the honest truth. I'm normally pretty open minded about physical appearance, but the body was a bit of a turnoff. She's on the shorter side and she has that look some folks get when they lose a bunch of weight, but they don't wear it very well. Chest kinda deflated. Saggy extra weight around the waste. No hourglass to the figure at all. I will say that I found her attractive when she had her clothes on for what that's worth.
I think it's entirely possible that others might find this to be a much better experience than I did. I'm still not sure what was missing exactly, but I'm sure I set the bar too high. One or two of her pics reminded me of somebody I used to know and I have a feeling that altered my expectations a bit. Sorry, this was a weird one for me.
-
05-06-19 20:22 #4024Senior Member

Posts: 154Sasha
Agreed. Someone said they lost interest when she sent them a face pic. Is this the same face? Because I don't think she looks too bad at all. I've seen a lot worse. I'll wait till the end of the week for more info, but I've talked to her on the phone. Seems nice, so I may TOFTT on this one.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-19 17:43 #4023Senior Member

Posts: 2120X8686
X8686 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
-
05-06-19 17:36 #4022Senior Member

Posts: 800Sasha
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...a/586499353581
I see she's put a couple more pics in her ad so you can get a little better idea what she looks like. I think there's only one comment about her, has anyone else seen her?
-
05-06-19 08:12 #4021Senior Member

Posts: 35Here is my two cents worth on Lily.
http://madison.skipthegames.com/fema...l/168012505434
Saw her for an hour and she was fantastic. Very GFE and wanting to please. She lives with her dad, so if you see her when he is home, you probably get the basement.
I did notice what could be a track mark. Also, she had a delivery box in her room, so her real name was visible. I looked her up on Facebook, confirmed it was her. Then went to ccap. There are issues that the warning signs point to.
PM me if you would like more details.
Originally Posted by Andy54
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-19 00:54 #4020Senior Member

Posts: 106Small trip.
My buddy is taking a small trip. Going to be in Madison Monday Tuesday Wednesday nights. In or out. Like CIM. Any options? He go crazy for Asian but likes dark.
-
05-05-19 22:58 #4019Regular Member

Posts: 17I wonder who's worse.
Hunter or the mom from Janesville? LOL.
-
05-05-19 21:43 #4018Senior Member

Posts: 30Holly still around
Hey Gloo, Holly is still posting from time to time. She was always limited, but a safe in call. Can you elaborate on your bad experience? Stay safe. Patton.
Originally Posted by Gloo01
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-19 15:20 #4017Senior Member

Posts: 961I think we could say that for about 99 percent of the girls.
Originally Posted by Stbp2009
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






