Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 846 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 346 746 796 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 896 946 ... LastLast
Results 12,676 to 12,690 of 16676
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4001

    Holly

    Haven't seen any recent post about her. Had a bad experience, but no need to post if she has disappeared.

  2. #4000

    Any info on this provider?

    Hi yo. Anybody had contact with this one?

  3. #3999

    Deposits

    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I misunderstood.

    I never pay a deposit. But I do provide the donation upfront once we're in the room and ready to get to business. As I said, I've been ripped off a few times. Girl lets a dude in after I hand over the donation. That happened twice. And then a two girl where one pretended to massage me while the other rifled through my pants. I don't have a highly articulated protocol for avoiding that. Mostly, lots of preparation and research and upfront communication. More than most scammers and ripoffs will tolerate, it seems like lately. Knock on wood.
    I've never paid a deposit either, but I don't think that's what some of the commenters meant, though maybe some did. I've been very lucky, and very cautious, and have never been ripped off when paying up front UPON MEETING, partly because I don't partake as often as some of why'all. Having said all that, I would consider paying a deposit if I were planning to splurge on a well-known touring girl. Some of them ask for deposits before committing to visit your town.

  4. #3998
    Quote Originally Posted by ToolMan347  [View Original Post]
    I could be wrong, but I think there's some confusion on this. I know when I said it, I meant I never give it in the form of a deposit. Or, before the meet. I think that's what everyone meant that said they don't pay it up front. I could be wrong.
    Yes, I misunderstood.

    I never pay a deposit. But I do provide the donation upfront once we're in the room and ready to get to business. As I said, I've been ripped off a few times. Girl lets a dude in after I hand over the donation. That happened twice. And then a two girl where one pretended to massage me while the other rifled through my pants. I don't have a highly articulated protocol for avoiding that. Mostly, lots of preparation and research and upfront communication. More than most scammers and ripoffs will tolerate, it seems like lately. Knock on wood.

  5. #3997
    Thanks everyone. I haven't heard a single reason to visit her and plenty of reasons not to.

    Quote Originally Posted by EddieLee  [View Original Post]
    I had seen Hunter a couple timesboth visits head /80. Each time I asked her to change positions, from her standard kneel in front while I sit on edge of the bed, to say her getting on the bed with me / lying next to me or something. That would be an extra 20. Even after two visits she wouldn't loosen up, but was texting every few days for me to come back. I asked if she'd be willing to mix it up and it would still be extra. I told her that if she saw no value in having a semi regular customer, who's pretty respectful / clean / yadda yadda I would move on and swore off going back. Plus, she'd only do things her way and I'm a "director " type perv so we would never be a good match.

    AND... shes like that episode of Seinfeld where Jerry dates a girl who is only pretty in certain lightingand looks dreadful in other lighting. Like fucking jeckl & Hyde type shit...

  6. #3996
    I appreciate this detailed and thoughtful explanation of your protocol.

    Quote Originally Posted by ToolMan347  [View Original Post]
    I could be wrong, but I think there's some confusion on this. I know when I said it, I meant I never give it in the form of a deposit. Or, before the meet. I think that's what everyone meant that said they don't pay it up front. I could be wrong.

    If I pick the girl up, I've been asked for the donation in the car. And my response is that it will be in an envelope on a nightstand in the hotel when we get there. If they have a problem with that, I tell them I'll take them back.

    And if they come to me, it's also on the nightstand. Some see it and don't care. Others go and check to make sure it's all there. If they do, I sit and make sure they know I'm watching them closely while they do so. If they attempt to take it and say go to the bathroom or towards the door, I simply say I'd appreciate if the donation stays there till you leave. If they have a problem with that, I kindly ask them to leave or give them a ride home. But unless I'm somehow in danger, there is no way that donation is going towards the door until they leave. And I make sure my body language let's them know that if necessary.

    I will let them take it, so long as the purse or whatever they put it in doesn't go towards the door, including pants pockets if that's where it goes. I know where the donation is at all times. I have never been ripped off since switching to outcalls and doing it this way, in probably 4 years and at least 20 different providers. And only once have I had the girl say she wanted to leave after telling her. I have no idea if it was a ripoff attempt, but I assume so. And, it was unsuccessful.

    The last time I got ripped off, I was in Ohio on a business trip. I did incall against my better judgement. This was the last time I did incall. Anyways, the girl met me at the door of what I assumed was her place. We came in, and she asked for the donation right away, which I gave. She said she was going upstairs to get comfortable. She said I should do the same. Which thankfully I never did. Girl was hot, but the place was a disaster and that should have tipped me off. She never came back downstairs. What came downstairs was a guy so high on I'm assuming meth that he was foaming at the mouth. Screaming his head off in an obvious attempt to scare me off. Which worked but I don't think the way he planned. I stayed calm and asked for my money back. He said there was no money and the girl I was meeting was 15. BS. I would have bet the donation that she was over 21. I told him so. Then I calmly left, letting him know that he was making a big mistake.

    As soon as I got to the car, I made an anonymous call to the police. A noise complaint that could easily have come from any of their neighbors the way he was screaming. I also said there was a lot of traffic in and out all the time and the guy always acts like he's on something. It took probably 20 minutes but I couldn't help but stay and watch from about half a block away. 3 cops finally showed up and knocked on the door. And they were stupid enough to stay there instead of bail. The cops went in and about 15 min later 3 people went out in handcuffs. The guy, girl, and another guy that I hadn't seen that may have been his backup.

    I'm sure they were banking on me being to embarrassed to call the police. Which I was, but not to embarrassed to call in a noise complaint. I have no idea what the charges were or if there ever were any, but I felt pretty good watching them all being put into squad cars.

    I have not done incall since and that's the same time I developed my policy on the donation when I do outcall.

  7. #3995

    Hunter

    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    I know, right? Let's hear the details. I mean, there's nothing else to talk about. LOL.
    I had seen Hunter a couple timesboth visits head /80. Each time I asked her to change positions, from her standard kneel in front while I sit on edge of the bed, to say her getting on the bed with me / lying next to me or something. That would be an extra 20. Even after two visits she wouldn't loosen up, but was texting every few days for me to come back. I asked if she'd be willing to mix it up and it would still be extra. I told her that if she saw no value in having a semi regular customer, who's pretty respectful / clean / yadda yadda I would move on and swore off going back. Plus, she'd only do things her way and I'm a "director " type perv so we would never be a good match.

    AND... she’s like that episode of Seinfeld where Jerry dates a girl who is only pretty in certain lighting—and looks dreadful in other lighting. Like fucking jeckl & Hyde type shit...

  8. #3994

    Up front donation

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    I find this topic perplexing. I don't know any providers who will even get started without the cash in hand. Obviously that requires a little leap of faith, but I'd be curious to know who you guys are seeing who will provide services without getting paid up front? Girls get ripped off pretty often too, and I don't blame the scrupulous ones for being cautious.
    I could be wrong, but I think there's some confusion on this. I know when I said it, I meant I never give it in the form of a deposit. Or, before the meet. I think that's what everyone meant that said they don't pay it up front. I could be wrong.

    If I pick the girl up, I've been asked for the donation in the car. And my response is that it will be in an envelope on a nightstand in the hotel when we get there. If they have a problem with that, I tell them I'll take them back.

    And if they come to me, it's also on the nightstand. Some see it and don't care. Others go and check to make sure it's all there. If they do, I sit and make sure they know I'm watching them closely while they do so. If they attempt to take it and say go to the bathroom or towards the door, I simply say I'd appreciate if the donation stays there till you leave. If they have a problem with that, I kindly ask them to leave or give them a ride home. But unless I'm somehow in danger, there is no way that donation is going towards the door until they leave. And I make sure my body language let's them know that if necessary.

    I will let them take it, so long as the purse or whatever they put it in doesn't go towards the door, including pants pockets if that's where it goes. I know where the donation is at all times. I have never been ripped off since switching to outcalls and doing it this way, in probably 4 years and at least 20 different providers. And only once have I had the girl say she wanted to leave after telling her. I have no idea if it was a ripoff attempt, but I assume so. And, it was unsuccessful.

    The last time I got ripped off, I was in Ohio on a business trip. I did incall against my better judgement. This was the last time I did incall. Anyways, the girl met me at the door of what I assumed was her place. We came in, and she asked for the donation right away, which I gave. She said she was going upstairs to get comfortable. She said I should do the same. Which thankfully I never did. Girl was hot, but the place was a disaster and that should have tipped me off. She never came back downstairs. What came downstairs was a guy so high on I'm assuming meth that he was foaming at the mouth. Screaming his head off in an obvious attempt to scare me off. Which worked but I don't think the way he planned. I stayed calm and asked for my money back. He said there was no money and the girl I was meeting was 15. BS. I would have bet the donation that she was over 21. I told him so. Then I calmly left, letting him know that he was making a big mistake.

    As soon as I got to the car, I made an anonymous call to the police. A noise complaint that could easily have come from any of their neighbors the way he was screaming. I also said there was a lot of traffic in and out all the time and the guy always acts like he's on something. It took probably 20 minutes but I couldn't help but stay and watch from about half a block away. 3 cops finally showed up and knocked on the door. And they were stupid enough to stay there instead of bail. The cops went in and about 15 min later 3 people went out in handcuffs. The guy, girl, and another guy that I hadn't seen that may have been his backup.

    I'm sure they were banking on me being to embarrassed to call the police. Which I was, but not to embarrassed to call in a noise complaint. I have no idea what the charges were or if there ever were any, but I felt pretty good watching them all being put into squad cars.

    I have not done incall since and that's the same time I developed my policy on the donation when I do outcall.

  9. #3993
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    It goes hand in hand with being adventurous. I really hate walking away, so I don't TOFFT very often--usually only go where others have reported good results. But no matter how cautious you prefer to be, you got to take a gamble occasionally, and that means knowing when to hold 'them and when to fold 'them.
    Know when to walk away, and know when to run?

    (they also seemed appropriate:-p).

  10. #3992
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    I find this topic perplexing. I don't know any providers who will even get started without the cash in hand. Obviously that requires a little leap of faith, but I'd be curious to know who you guys are seeing who will provide services without getting paid up front? Girls get ripped off pretty often too, and I don't blame the scrupulous ones for being cautious.
    I've seen several girls that didn't even ask for the donation up front. Actually had a couple that didn't ask after. I still gave the donation without being asked. When I saw Brittan, she never asked and I always gave it to her on the way out.

  11. #3991
    Senior Member


    Posts: 147
    Quote Originally Posted by ToolMan347  [View Original Post]
    The management is Hunter. Not he. Her. And my guess is everything she told you is lies. Hunter told me that the reason she "forgot" the appointment I made with her was because she had a real job and it was more important than me getting off. Texts were posted a few days ago. I spoke with Luna 2 days later, before I learned here that they worked together, and she told me hunter did not have a job besides this. This was obviously before she knew that Hunter stood me up on an appointment and gave me her "job" as a reason. Those girls tell so many lies that they can't keep them straight. If Serenity is a part of it, it's only a matter of time before she's as flaky as the other 2.
    I've encountered female management before. It's always a bit of a surprise, but it does happen.

    I've never successfully met any of those 3, but I'd say Serenity is already plenty flaky. She holds my personal record for most no shows. Outlandish excuses too.

  12. #3990

    Donation timing

    Quote Originally Posted by PopeyeMadison  [View Original Post]
    Interesting. I've never withheld the donation. I have been straight up ripped off, though. Maybe 5 times. It doesn't happen very often.

    I tend to think giving the donation upfront is a sign of trust and respect. Maybe unwarranted, though.
    I find this topic perplexing. I don't know any providers who will even get started without the cash in hand. Obviously that requires a little leap of faith, but I'd be curious to know who you guys are seeing who will provide services without getting paid up front? Girls get ripped off pretty often too, and I don't blame the scrupulous ones for being cautious.

  13. #3989
    Quote Originally Posted by MikaPeltinin  [View Original Post]
    I am feeling rather slow this morning. What does that even mean to upcharge for me to change positions on a lip massage?
    I know, right? Let's hear the details. I mean, there's nothing else to talk about. LOL.

  14. #3988
    Quote Originally Posted by XiaoXing  [View Original Post]
    However, I have not given upfront donation for a very long time after I learned a lot of lessons from cash and dash.

    Xx.
    Interesting. I've never withheld the donation. I have been straight up ripped off, though. Maybe 5 times. It doesn't happen very often.

    I tend to think giving the donation upfront is a sign of trust and respect. Maybe unwarranted, though. Often unwarranted.

    I guess I try to put myself in her shoes. How does she trust that I'm not going to try to rip her off?

  15. #3987

    Clarify please?

    I am feeling rather slow this morning. What does that even mean to upcharge for me to change positions on a lip massage?

    Quote Originally Posted by EddieLee  [View Original Post]
    She wanted to upcharge me to change positions on a BJ. That was a first.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape