Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 374 of 464 FirstFirst ... 274 324 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 424 ... LastLast
Results 5,596 to 5,610 of 6948
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1353

    Contact info

    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog194  [View Original Post]
    That is legit. She used to work out of her place in Enfield. What's up with those numbers though? Do you have a good contact number for her?
    Can anyone share cara's current contact information.

  2. #1352

    Respect

    Just wanted to take some time out here and just say I hope we are all exhibiting respect to the providers. I have heard situations of guys going in to a certain (now incredibly popular) AMP expecting FS and when set staright they get angry? Demand a refund or drop a 10 before leaving (some other AMPs will not let you leave until you pay the standard!) or are generally just disrespectful (forcing OTC / UTC). Know what kinda place you are walking into before going. I have gotten a few PMs where people are confused what Burn is. Saying WTF I don't want just a RnT! And are all pissed off. But as Ron said no one claimed BMW / VIP experience here. It is however one of the best in the Htfd area for what it is. Granted I'm always on the lookout for new experiences but so far Burn is the one. I will say slightly concerned with the increase in traffic there but.

    Also ME = Massage Envy. A lot of yous through PM was using this term and I didn't get it at first. As an example: "I made the mistake going to a place I thought was an AMP and it tunred out to be a ME. Skip it". Just never heard ME used that way so just passing it on.

  3. #1351

    Apples to oranges

    It's clear Garthy is comparing area R&T AMP rates with FS escort / provider dates as to the value for your $. Why pay 150 for a R&T if you can get it FS for that $ amount for example.

    To his point, I agree that a AMP experience may be MORE worth that $ if the girl was young, hot, body to body, roaming etc vs the experience found at EH and the other CT AMPs.

    But it's to each his own imo.

    Quote Originally Posted by Garthy  [View Original Post]
    On Burnside:

    I expected a R&T. I did not push or imply the masseuse to do anything but what she was going to do.

    FS AMP runs between $160 (low) to $220 (high) depending on what state you are in. CT is between $170-$190 at the 2 I know of that remain. In NJ / PA is $200-$220, in VT $200-$220 RI $170-$220 In all these locations, at all these rates, girls are bikini-clad and tend toward super hot. In other parts of the country you can still do better rates.

    The "FS rates" refers to the median FS rate for a date experience. For me, it can be as low as nothing more than a ride or groceries and smokes and / or advice and hanging out, to $100 if I am really feeling generous for my go-to-ers (regulars). I turned down a offer from a lovely Montague girl for $60 yesterday because I didn't feel like driving that far, wasn't in the mood for drama and I she usually charges me $40 plus smokes and my company for a couple hours.

    $100 (and some of you have been doing $120-$140) is way too damn high for only a decent massage and a tug.

    Enjoy itif that's your thing and it makes you happy. Don't slam me because my opinion is that BS offers a pale, derivative of the optimal AMP experience.

    And if anyone is pushing their boundaries, then you're being stupid, naive, or a bully. If you're groping them without them taking off clothing of their own free will, then (I think) you're being a creep. Try a real erotic AMP-- the clothes come off without OTC fondling. As I have stated--it's the equivalent of a seedy, massage-envy quality massage with a hand job.

    It saddens me a bit to think what the AMP experience regionally (especially MA! Has been diluted to.

    PS-- no one has told me what the "special that was not a discount was." (2 providers? 2 releases? A lesson in speaking Mandarin? Free Dry Cleaning?)

  4. #1350
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1659

    To clarify

    On Burnside:

    I expected a R&T. I did not push or imply the masseuse to do anything but what she was going to do.

    FS AMP runs between $160 (low) to $220 (high) depending on what state you are in. CT is between $170-$190 at the 2 I know of that remain. In NJ / PA is $200-$220, in VT $200-$220 RI $170-$220 In all these locations, at all these rates, girls are bikini-clad and tend toward super hot. In other parts of the country you can still do better rates.

    The "FS rates" refers to the median FS rate for a date experience. For me, it can be as low as nothing more than a ride or groceries and smokes and / or advice and hanging out, to $100 if I am really feeling generous for my go-to-ers (regulars). I turned down a offer from a lovely Montague girl for $60 yesterday because I didn't feel like driving that far, wasn't in the mood for drama and I she usually charges me $40 plus smokes and my company for a couple hours.

    $100 (and some of you have been doing $120-$140) is way too damn high for only a decent massage and a tug.

    Enjoy itif that's your thing and it makes you happy. Don't slam me because my opinion is that BS offers a pale, derivative of the optimal AMP experience.

    And if anyone is pushing their boundaries, then you're being stupid, naive, or a bully. If you're groping them without them taking off clothing of their own free will, then (I think) you're being a creep. Try a real erotic AMP-- the clothes come off without OTC fondling. As I have stated--it's the equivalent of a seedy, massage-envy quality massage with a hand job.

    It saddens me a bit to think what the AMP experience regionally (especially MA! Has been diluted to.

    PS-- no one has told me what the "special that was not a discount was." (2 providers? 2 releases? A lesson in speaking Mandarin? Free Dry Cleaning?)

  5. #1349

    Burn

    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    Garthy has the right to his opinion. I do not think over the last year anyone has posted that Burnside was the best in the state. Most of the comparisons were with AMPs in the Greater Hartford area. There it holds its own. We do not have the type AMPs an MPs that are available in New Haven Waterbury Bridgeport Danbury areas nor has anyone here alluded to that. We never said Burnside was a BMW experience but it fits a need here, The Chinese ladies do their best to please. So you tried it an did not like it. OK You made your point. Mostly a valid point. Pointed with purpose. Is there a paticular AMP in Ct that you can tell us about Korean wearing a mini bikini body to body pregame? I'd like to visit that one. My 2 cents.
    I just wanted to speak out here as I might understand what is being described by Garth.

    1. Garth you are describing to the T the spas in greater Philly I. E. Gray or 9 VIP where the girls parade in skimpy thong bikinis.

    Rub their body against the patron etc. Etc. And offer FS known to them as A VIP provider. An average visit with house fee 3 beans.

    2. If that exist in CT I have yet to find it, I think I may have tried almost every AMP in this state and haven't found it yet.

    Danbury did absolutely nothing for me after frequenting the Philly area spas.

    Ron you are correct to say Garth is entitled to his opinion, maybe his expectations for this area are to high.

  6. #1348

    The bottom

    Quote Originally Posted by Garthy  [View Original Post]
    Then what?

    All the hype over this place and I went and it was worse than okay.

    When I go to an AMP, I want an experience like the 2 remaining good AMPs in the state. Like the old Waterbury experience.

    I want an ultra-hot Asian (preferably Korean), who comes into the room in a mini-bikini and that bikini is not long for the session.

    I want a body-to-body pre-game, the crazy Korean blowing thing, the tease, the full service and then a short, after massage followed by a hot towel (or second round?) and then having my shoes tied.

    This place costs FS rates and the reviews are off the charts on this forum.

    What am I missing?

    I have been to AMPs all over the country and I would rank this spot among the bottom.
    Garthy has the right to his opinion. I do not think over the last year anyone has posted that Burnside was the best in the state. Most of the comparisons were with AMPs in the Greater Hartford area. There it holds its own. We do not have the type AMPs an MPs that are available in New Haven Waterbury Bridgeport Danbury areas nor has anyone here alluded to that. We never said Burnside was a BMW experience but it fits a need here, The Chinese ladies do their best to please. So you tried it an did not like it. OK You made your point. Mostly a valid point. Pointed with purpose. Is there a paticular AMP in Ct that you can tell us about Korean wearing a mini bikini body to body pregame? I'd like to visit that one. My 2 cents.

  7. #1347
    Senior Member


    Posts: 576
    Quote Originally Posted by Garthy  [View Original Post]
    FS Rates?
    Where around here are you getting FS for these rates?
    Most FS places in the area are 2 or more.

    Why did you expect FS here?
    The only places like what you mentioned are in Danbury and New Haven.

    There are other places with reports of FS but not the bikini clad hotties like you are talking about.

  8. #1346
    Quote Originally Posted by Garthy  [View Original Post]
    Then what?

    All the hype over this place and I went and it was worse than okay.

    When I go to an AMP, I want an experience like the 2 remaining good AMPs in the state. Like the old Waterbury experience.

    I want an ultra-hot Asian (preferably Korean), who comes into the room in a mini-bikini and that bikini is not long for the session.

    I want a body-to-body pre-game, the crazy Korean blowing thing, the tease, the full service and then a short, after massage followed by a hot towel (or second round?) and then having my shoes tied.

    This place costs FS rates and the reviews are off the charts on this forum.

    What am I missing?

    I have been to AMPs all over the country and I would rank this spot among the bottom.
    If you are looking for full service, this is definitely not the place.

    There are a lot of us who are not looking for that experience.

    However, it does not charge FS rates. Same as other manual release places: cheaper than some.

  9. #1345
    Quote Originally Posted by Garthy  [View Original Post]
    Then what?

    All the hype over this place and I went and it was worse than okay.

    When I go to an AMP, I want an experience like the 2 remaining good AMPs in the state. Like the old Waterbury experience.

    I want an ultra-hot Asian (preferably Korean), who comes into the room in a mini-bikini and that bikini is not long for the session.

    I want a body-to-body pre-game, the crazy Korean blowing thing, the tease, the full service and then a short, after massage followed by a hot towel (or second round?) and then having my shoes tied.

    This place costs FS rates and the reviews are off the charts on this forum.

    What am I missing?

    I have been to AMPs all over the country and I would rank this spot among the bottom.
    Seems like you were expecting FS at a R and T joint.

  10. #1344
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBang2  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone provide any info on Mint in Vernon, one person said it's great! The other said it's so so. Any info would be appreciated.

    PM if you like.
    Check the Vernon section, there are a few reports there.

    Personally it seemed like every other place, nothing special.

  11. #1343
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1659

    C'Mon.

    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    No not a discount.
    Then what?

    All the hype over this place and I went and it was worse than okay.

    When I go to an AMP, I want an experience like the 2 remaining good AMPs in the state. Like the old Waterbury experience.

    I want an ultra-hot Asian (preferably Korean), who comes into the room in a mini-bikini and that bikini is not long for the session.

    I want a body-to-body pre-game, the crazy Korean blowing thing, the tease, the full service and then a short, after massage followed by a hot towel (or second round?) and then having my shoes tied.

    This place costs FS rates and the reviews are off the charts on this forum.

    What am I missing?

    I have been to AMPs all over the country and I would rank this spot among the bottom.

  12. #1342
    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    No not a discount.
    So it's just an extra kinky session then?

  13. #1341

    Not a discount

    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    BTW I was told during a late visit there that one or two ladies from Queens may be added this month to ease the wait time an jam. Problem she said was the area to host them.

    NYE was off the hook. They try hard to please. They will be trying out the NEW MLK DAY flip soon. " Mandarins Love Kinky Day" for all of you who thought they meant Martin.
    No not a discount.

  14. #1340
    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    I PMed you. Don't forget guys MLK specials start Sat if you like Mandarin Kinky. New Chinese girl will be there soon.
    What is the special? Like a discount?

  15. #1339

    Burnside

    Quote Originally Posted by LapDanceGuy  [View Original Post]
    I too would like details on Burnside. Any way to call ahead and confirm you get Nicole? Why is taking the stairs recommended? Thanks in advance fellow mongers!
    I PMed you. Don't forget guys MLK specials start Sat if you like Mandarin Kinky. New Chinese girl will be there soon.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape