Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,611 to 5,625 of 6947
-
01-13-19 20:11 #1337Senior Member

Posts: 202Mint
Can anyone provide any info on Mint in Vernon, one person said it's great! The other said it's so so. Any info would be appreciated.
PM if you like.
-
01-13-19 17:42 #1336Senior Member

Posts: 635Burnside
I stopped by for a visit on my way back from NYC to Massachusetts. All the reports are true. I drew Nicole. Attractive, fun, and flirty. Really great massage and everything else. I'm kind of glad that I live about two hours away because otherwise I think I would go broke here. After I dressed and was getting ready to leave she gave me a hug and said she was very happy that I decided to stop and visit and asked me to please visit again the next time I am in the area. I assured her I will although I may end up making a special trip.
-
01-13-19 12:14 #1335Senior Member

Posts: 878Could someone be kind enough and pm me the name and or address of burnside. I followed the clues and the place I wound up at was underwhelming so I'm thinking I got it wrong. Any help is appreciated.
Originally Posted by MrMike1952
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-19 11:39 #1334Senior Member

Posts: 142Can't believe I missed that one.
Originally Posted by MrMike1952
[View Original Post]
-
01-11-19 14:48 #1333Senior Member

Posts: 586Nye
Its one of those super secret monger terms.
Originally Posted by Rich196
[View Original Post]
The night the ball comes down.
-
01-10-19 09:59 #1332Senior Member

Posts: 142Sorry for the ignorance what's NYE?
Originally Posted by RonOne
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-19 09:48 #1331Senior Member

Posts: 1715Drive
Slim you should be FLYING not driving over there right now. MLK.
Originally Posted by SlimShady132
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-19 20:02 #1330Senior Member

Posts: 190Sophia
I also went on Sunday. Got Sophia. Kind of straight forward. I don't like when they can't speak much english because I can't get any repair going with them. Standard fee, Standard results.
-
01-09-19 16:22 #1329Senior Member

Posts: 239What is this new MLK day? Should I be driving over there right now? LOL.
Originally Posted by RonOne
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-19 16:10 #1328Senior Member

Posts: 586Pretty girl behind the counter
That must have been Nicole. Sophia is cute enough, older than Nicole but young by AMP standards (in Connecticut, anyway), so if the girl behind the counter stood out as pretty, I'm betting heavily that was Nicole.
Originally Posted by Snowman2
[View Original Post]
I went yesterday and saw Sophie or Sophia as well. She was fine, and actually gave a good massage, but not up there with Nicole. Also, she speaks almost no English. Did not even ask "hard or medium. " She knew what "table shower" means and why I asked for one.
-
01-09-19 09:53 #1327Senior Member

Posts: 200Burns
I too made the trek to Burns for the first time last week and got Sophie. Nothing extraordinary to report. All in all she was nice and I left happy.
-
01-08-19 09:41 #1326Senior Member

Posts: 304Burnside
Made time for a first time visit to Burnside. Got my cherry popped by Sophie.
Made sure to take the stairs, still young enough to be able to. Walked in, paid the pretty lady behind the window and she summoned Sophie. Once in the room made sure she knew I was playful and trustworthy. Proceeded with the massage, she excused herself twice to leave the room only momentarily. I will say she needs longer nails for the light touch / tease before the flip. But was enough to get the blood flowing and showed her how I appreciated her effort as I flipped.
I will give it a couple of more tries. Hopefully I will get Nicole next time.
It was quiet while I was there. No other customers for mid-afternoon.
-
01-07-19 11:17 #1325Senior Member

Posts: 1715Burnside
BTW I was told during a late visit there that one or two ladies from Queens may be added this month to ease the wait time an jam. Problem she said was the area to host them.
Originally Posted by BigBang2
[View Original Post]
NYE was off the hook. They try hard to please. They will be trying out the NEW MLK DAY flip soon. " Mandarins Love Kinky Day" for all of you who thought they meant Martin.
-
01-06-19 21:09 #1324Senior Member

Posts: 202Burn
Window of opportunity for me Sunday afternoon so I ventured to the Burn, basically routine, carbon copy of my previous post.
The door bell went off every ten minutes or so, I could hear but not make out what mama was babbling. Other than that once again a perfect visit.
-
01-06-19 14:34 #1323Senior Member

Posts: 1715Bof A
Bank of America and Wells Fargo are my guesses in that they have branches.
Originally Posted by RichardSmorgen
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





