Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,596 to 5,610 of 6944
-
01-14-19 22:21 #1349Senior Member

Posts: 202Burn
I just wanted to speak out here as I might understand what is being described by Garth.
Originally Posted by RonOne
[View Original Post]
1. Garth you are describing to the T the spas in greater Philly I. E. Gray or 9 VIP where the girls parade in skimpy thong bikinis.
Rub their body against the patron etc. Etc. And offer FS known to them as A VIP provider. An average visit with house fee 3 beans.
2. If that exist in CT I have yet to find it, I think I may have tried almost every AMP in this state and haven't found it yet.
Danbury did absolutely nothing for me after frequenting the Philly area spas.
Ron you are correct to say Garth is entitled to his opinion, maybe his expectations for this area are to high.
-
01-14-19 17:47 #1348Senior Member

Posts: 1715The bottom
Garthy has the right to his opinion. I do not think over the last year anyone has posted that Burnside was the best in the state. Most of the comparisons were with AMPs in the Greater Hartford area. There it holds its own. We do not have the type AMPs an MPs that are available in New Haven Waterbury Bridgeport Danbury areas nor has anyone here alluded to that. We never said Burnside was a BMW experience but it fits a need here, The Chinese ladies do their best to please. So you tried it an did not like it. OK You made your point. Mostly a valid point. Pointed with purpose. Is there a paticular AMP in Ct that you can tell us about Korean wearing a mini bikini body to body pregame? I'd like to visit that one. My 2 cents.
Originally Posted by Garthy
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-19 15:59 #1347Senior Member

Posts: 576Where around here are you getting FS for these rates?
Originally Posted by Garthy
[View Original Post]
Most FS places in the area are 2 or more.
Why did you expect FS here?
The only places like what you mentioned are in Danbury and New Haven.
There are other places with reports of FS but not the bikini clad hotties like you are talking about.
-
01-14-19 15:15 #1346Senior Member

Posts: 586If you are looking for full service, this is definitely not the place.
Originally Posted by Garthy
[View Original Post]
There are a lot of us who are not looking for that experience.
However, it does not charge FS rates. Same as other manual release places: cheaper than some.
-
01-14-19 13:25 #1345Senior Member

Posts: 853Seems like you were expecting FS at a R and T joint.
Originally Posted by Garthy
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-19 13:23 #1344Senior Member

Posts: 853Check the Vernon section, there are a few reports there.
Originally Posted by BigBang2
[View Original Post]
Personally it seemed like every other place, nothing special.
-
01-14-19 13:05 #1343Senior Member

Posts: 1659C'Mon.
Then what?
Originally Posted by RonOne
[View Original Post]
All the hype over this place and I went and it was worse than okay.
When I go to an AMP, I want an experience like the 2 remaining good AMPs in the state. Like the old Waterbury experience.
I want an ultra-hot Asian (preferably Korean), who comes into the room in a mini-bikini and that bikini is not long for the session.
I want a body-to-body pre-game, the crazy Korean blowing thing, the tease, the full service and then a short, after massage followed by a hot towel (or second round?) and then having my shoes tied.
This place costs FS rates and the reviews are off the charts on this forum.
What am I missing?
I have been to AMPs all over the country and I would rank this spot among the bottom.
-
01-14-19 11:15 #1342Senior Member

Posts: 45So it's just an extra kinky session then?
Originally Posted by RonOne
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-19 11:12 #1341Senior Member

Posts: 1715Not a discount
No not a discount.
Originally Posted by RonOne
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-19 10:21 #1340Senior Member

Posts: 45What is the special? Like a discount?
Originally Posted by RonOne
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-19 10:10 #1339Senior Member

Posts: 1715Burnside
I PMed you. Don't forget guys MLK specials start Sat if you like Mandarin Kinky. New Chinese girl will be there soon.
Originally Posted by LapDanceGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-14-19 05:58 #1338Senior Member

Posts: 198I too would like details on Burnside. Any way to call ahead and confirm you get Nicole? Why is taking the stairs recommended? Thanks in advance fellow mongers!
Originally Posted by KantDelay
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-19 20:11 #1337Senior Member

Posts: 202Mint
Can anyone provide any info on Mint in Vernon, one person said it's great! The other said it's so so. Any info would be appreciated.
PM if you like.
-
01-13-19 17:42 #1336Senior Member

Posts: 635Burnside
I stopped by for a visit on my way back from NYC to Massachusetts. All the reports are true. I drew Nicole. Attractive, fun, and flirty. Really great massage and everything else. I'm kind of glad that I live about two hours away because otherwise I think I would go broke here. After I dressed and was getting ready to leave she gave me a hug and said she was very happy that I decided to stop and visit and asked me to please visit again the next time I am in the area. I assured her I will although I may end up making a special trip.
-
01-13-19 12:14 #1335Senior Member

Posts: 878Could someone be kind enough and pm me the name and or address of burnside. I followed the clues and the place I wound up at was underwhelming so I'm thinking I got it wrong. Any help is appreciated.
Originally Posted by MrMike1952
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





