Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 374 of 463 FirstFirst ... 274 324 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 424 ... LastLast
Results 5,596 to 5,610 of 6944
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1349

    Burn

    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    Garthy has the right to his opinion. I do not think over the last year anyone has posted that Burnside was the best in the state. Most of the comparisons were with AMPs in the Greater Hartford area. There it holds its own. We do not have the type AMPs an MPs that are available in New Haven Waterbury Bridgeport Danbury areas nor has anyone here alluded to that. We never said Burnside was a BMW experience but it fits a need here, The Chinese ladies do their best to please. So you tried it an did not like it. OK You made your point. Mostly a valid point. Pointed with purpose. Is there a paticular AMP in Ct that you can tell us about Korean wearing a mini bikini body to body pregame? I'd like to visit that one. My 2 cents.
    I just wanted to speak out here as I might understand what is being described by Garth.

    1. Garth you are describing to the T the spas in greater Philly I. E. Gray or 9 VIP where the girls parade in skimpy thong bikinis.

    Rub their body against the patron etc. Etc. And offer FS known to them as A VIP provider. An average visit with house fee 3 beans.

    2. If that exist in CT I have yet to find it, I think I may have tried almost every AMP in this state and haven't found it yet.

    Danbury did absolutely nothing for me after frequenting the Philly area spas.

    Ron you are correct to say Garth is entitled to his opinion, maybe his expectations for this area are to high.

  2. #1348

    The bottom

    Quote Originally Posted by Garthy  [View Original Post]
    Then what?

    All the hype over this place and I went and it was worse than okay.

    When I go to an AMP, I want an experience like the 2 remaining good AMPs in the state. Like the old Waterbury experience.

    I want an ultra-hot Asian (preferably Korean), who comes into the room in a mini-bikini and that bikini is not long for the session.

    I want a body-to-body pre-game, the crazy Korean blowing thing, the tease, the full service and then a short, after massage followed by a hot towel (or second round?) and then having my shoes tied.

    This place costs FS rates and the reviews are off the charts on this forum.

    What am I missing?

    I have been to AMPs all over the country and I would rank this spot among the bottom.
    Garthy has the right to his opinion. I do not think over the last year anyone has posted that Burnside was the best in the state. Most of the comparisons were with AMPs in the Greater Hartford area. There it holds its own. We do not have the type AMPs an MPs that are available in New Haven Waterbury Bridgeport Danbury areas nor has anyone here alluded to that. We never said Burnside was a BMW experience but it fits a need here, The Chinese ladies do their best to please. So you tried it an did not like it. OK You made your point. Mostly a valid point. Pointed with purpose. Is there a paticular AMP in Ct that you can tell us about Korean wearing a mini bikini body to body pregame? I'd like to visit that one. My 2 cents.

  3. #1347
    Senior Member


    Posts: 576
    Quote Originally Posted by Garthy  [View Original Post]
    FS Rates?
    Where around here are you getting FS for these rates?
    Most FS places in the area are 2 or more.

    Why did you expect FS here?
    The only places like what you mentioned are in Danbury and New Haven.

    There are other places with reports of FS but not the bikini clad hotties like you are talking about.

  4. #1346
    Quote Originally Posted by Garthy  [View Original Post]
    Then what?

    All the hype over this place and I went and it was worse than okay.

    When I go to an AMP, I want an experience like the 2 remaining good AMPs in the state. Like the old Waterbury experience.

    I want an ultra-hot Asian (preferably Korean), who comes into the room in a mini-bikini and that bikini is not long for the session.

    I want a body-to-body pre-game, the crazy Korean blowing thing, the tease, the full service and then a short, after massage followed by a hot towel (or second round?) and then having my shoes tied.

    This place costs FS rates and the reviews are off the charts on this forum.

    What am I missing?

    I have been to AMPs all over the country and I would rank this spot among the bottom.
    If you are looking for full service, this is definitely not the place.

    There are a lot of us who are not looking for that experience.

    However, it does not charge FS rates. Same as other manual release places: cheaper than some.

  5. #1345
    Quote Originally Posted by Garthy  [View Original Post]
    Then what?

    All the hype over this place and I went and it was worse than okay.

    When I go to an AMP, I want an experience like the 2 remaining good AMPs in the state. Like the old Waterbury experience.

    I want an ultra-hot Asian (preferably Korean), who comes into the room in a mini-bikini and that bikini is not long for the session.

    I want a body-to-body pre-game, the crazy Korean blowing thing, the tease, the full service and then a short, after massage followed by a hot towel (or second round?) and then having my shoes tied.

    This place costs FS rates and the reviews are off the charts on this forum.

    What am I missing?

    I have been to AMPs all over the country and I would rank this spot among the bottom.
    Seems like you were expecting FS at a R and T joint.

  6. #1344
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBang2  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone provide any info on Mint in Vernon, one person said it's great! The other said it's so so. Any info would be appreciated.

    PM if you like.
    Check the Vernon section, there are a few reports there.

    Personally it seemed like every other place, nothing special.

  7. #1343
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1659

    C'Mon.

    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    No not a discount.
    Then what?

    All the hype over this place and I went and it was worse than okay.

    When I go to an AMP, I want an experience like the 2 remaining good AMPs in the state. Like the old Waterbury experience.

    I want an ultra-hot Asian (preferably Korean), who comes into the room in a mini-bikini and that bikini is not long for the session.

    I want a body-to-body pre-game, the crazy Korean blowing thing, the tease, the full service and then a short, after massage followed by a hot towel (or second round?) and then having my shoes tied.

    This place costs FS rates and the reviews are off the charts on this forum.

    What am I missing?

    I have been to AMPs all over the country and I would rank this spot among the bottom.

  8. #1342
    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    No not a discount.
    So it's just an extra kinky session then?

  9. #1341

    Not a discount

    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    BTW I was told during a late visit there that one or two ladies from Queens may be added this month to ease the wait time an jam. Problem she said was the area to host them.

    NYE was off the hook. They try hard to please. They will be trying out the NEW MLK DAY flip soon. " Mandarins Love Kinky Day" for all of you who thought they meant Martin.
    No not a discount.

  10. #1340
    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    I PMed you. Don't forget guys MLK specials start Sat if you like Mandarin Kinky. New Chinese girl will be there soon.
    What is the special? Like a discount?

  11. #1339

    Burnside

    Quote Originally Posted by LapDanceGuy  [View Original Post]
    I too would like details on Burnside. Any way to call ahead and confirm you get Nicole? Why is taking the stairs recommended? Thanks in advance fellow mongers!
    I PMed you. Don't forget guys MLK specials start Sat if you like Mandarin Kinky. New Chinese girl will be there soon.

  12. #1338
    Quote Originally Posted by KantDelay  [View Original Post]
    Could someone be kind enough and pm me the name and or address of burnside. I followed the clues and the place I wound up at was underwhelming so I'm thinking I got it wrong. Any help is appreciated.
    I too would like details on Burnside. Any way to call ahead and confirm you get Nicole? Why is taking the stairs recommended? Thanks in advance fellow mongers!

  13. #1337

    Mint

    Can anyone provide any info on Mint in Vernon, one person said it's great! The other said it's so so. Any info would be appreciated.

    PM if you like.

  14. #1336

    Burnside

    I stopped by for a visit on my way back from NYC to Massachusetts. All the reports are true. I drew Nicole. Attractive, fun, and flirty. Really great massage and everything else. I'm kind of glad that I live about two hours away because otherwise I think I would go broke here. After I dressed and was getting ready to leave she gave me a hug and said she was very happy that I decided to stop and visit and asked me to please visit again the next time I am in the area. I assured her I will although I may end up making a special trip.

  15. #1335
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMike1952  [View Original Post]
    That must have been Nicole. Sophia is cute enough, older than Nicole but young by AMP standards (in Connecticut, anyway), so if the girl behind the counter stood out as pretty, I'm betting heavily that was Nicole.

    I went yesterday and saw Sophie or Sophia as well. She was fine, and actually gave a good massage, but not up there with Nicole. Also, she speaks almost no English. Did not even ask "hard or medium. " She knew what "table shower" means and why I asked for one.
    Could someone be kind enough and pm me the name and or address of burnside. I followed the clues and the place I wound up at was underwhelming so I'm thinking I got it wrong. Any help is appreciated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape