Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 375 of 464 FirstFirst ... 275 325 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 425 ... LastLast
Results 5,611 to 5,625 of 6953
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1343
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1659

    C'Mon.

    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    No not a discount.
    Then what?

    All the hype over this place and I went and it was worse than okay.

    When I go to an AMP, I want an experience like the 2 remaining good AMPs in the state. Like the old Waterbury experience.

    I want an ultra-hot Asian (preferably Korean), who comes into the room in a mini-bikini and that bikini is not long for the session.

    I want a body-to-body pre-game, the crazy Korean blowing thing, the tease, the full service and then a short, after massage followed by a hot towel (or second round?) and then having my shoes tied.

    This place costs FS rates and the reviews are off the charts on this forum.

    What am I missing?

    I have been to AMPs all over the country and I would rank this spot among the bottom.

  2. #1342
    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    No not a discount.
    So it's just an extra kinky session then?

  3. #1341

    Not a discount

    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    BTW I was told during a late visit there that one or two ladies from Queens may be added this month to ease the wait time an jam. Problem she said was the area to host them.

    NYE was off the hook. They try hard to please. They will be trying out the NEW MLK DAY flip soon. " Mandarins Love Kinky Day" for all of you who thought they meant Martin.
    No not a discount.

  4. #1340
    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    I PMed you. Don't forget guys MLK specials start Sat if you like Mandarin Kinky. New Chinese girl will be there soon.
    What is the special? Like a discount?

  5. #1339

    Burnside

    Quote Originally Posted by LapDanceGuy  [View Original Post]
    I too would like details on Burnside. Any way to call ahead and confirm you get Nicole? Why is taking the stairs recommended? Thanks in advance fellow mongers!
    I PMed you. Don't forget guys MLK specials start Sat if you like Mandarin Kinky. New Chinese girl will be there soon.

  6. #1338
    Quote Originally Posted by KantDelay  [View Original Post]
    Could someone be kind enough and pm me the name and or address of burnside. I followed the clues and the place I wound up at was underwhelming so I'm thinking I got it wrong. Any help is appreciated.
    I too would like details on Burnside. Any way to call ahead and confirm you get Nicole? Why is taking the stairs recommended? Thanks in advance fellow mongers!

  7. #1337

    Mint

    Can anyone provide any info on Mint in Vernon, one person said it's great! The other said it's so so. Any info would be appreciated.

    PM if you like.

  8. #1336

    Burnside

    I stopped by for a visit on my way back from NYC to Massachusetts. All the reports are true. I drew Nicole. Attractive, fun, and flirty. Really great massage and everything else. I'm kind of glad that I live about two hours away because otherwise I think I would go broke here. After I dressed and was getting ready to leave she gave me a hug and said she was very happy that I decided to stop and visit and asked me to please visit again the next time I am in the area. I assured her I will although I may end up making a special trip.

  9. #1335
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMike1952  [View Original Post]
    That must have been Nicole. Sophia is cute enough, older than Nicole but young by AMP standards (in Connecticut, anyway), so if the girl behind the counter stood out as pretty, I'm betting heavily that was Nicole.

    I went yesterday and saw Sophie or Sophia as well. She was fine, and actually gave a good massage, but not up there with Nicole. Also, she speaks almost no English. Did not even ask "hard or medium. " She knew what "table shower" means and why I asked for one.
    Could someone be kind enough and pm me the name and or address of burnside. I followed the clues and the place I wound up at was underwhelming so I'm thinking I got it wrong. Any help is appreciated.

  10. #1334
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMike1952  [View Original Post]
    Its one of those super secret monger terms.

    The night the ball comes down.
    Can't believe I missed that one.

  11. #1333

    Nye

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich196  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for the ignorance what's NYE?
    Its one of those super secret monger terms.

    The night the ball comes down.

  12. #1332
    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    Slim you should be FLYING not driving over there right now. MLK.
    Sorry for the ignorance what's NYE?

  13. #1331

    Drive

    Quote Originally Posted by SlimShady132  [View Original Post]
    What is this new MLK day? Should I be driving over there right now? LOL.
    Slim you should be FLYING not driving over there right now. MLK.

  14. #1330

    Sophia

    I also went on Sunday. Got Sophia. Kind of straight forward. I don't like when they can't speak much english because I can't get any repair going with them. Standard fee, Standard results.

  15. #1329
    Quote Originally Posted by RonOne  [View Original Post]
    BTW I was told during a late visit there that one or two ladies from Queens may be added this month to ease the wait time an jam. Problem she said was the area to host them.

    NYE was off the hook. They try hard to please. They will be trying out the NEW MLK DAY flip soon. " Mandarins Love Kinky Day" for all of you who thought they meant Martin.
    What is this new MLK day? Should I be driving over there right now? LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape