Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,021 to 25,035 of 40013
-
05-11-16 08:27 #14993Senior Member

Posts: 66To be fair to Euro Touch
Despite my review of this girl I should point out I have zero success with euros. None. Zip. Nada. YMMV is certainly true with this one. Someone with a different style or look might do very well. I am an older guy that loves to chit chat. Maybe scary to them. I wouldn't want to have my inability and review to discourage others from trying.
-
05-11-16 03:05 #14992Senior Member

Posts: 3480Finding A Massage Therapist That Offers Extra Play.
Before anything happens I make sure Extra Play is available right at the first visit. I'm not one that will visit a legit therapist hoping to get Extra Play after numerous visits and spending money. I avoid Massage Spas. I know some have had Extra Play at Spas. But a HJ doesn't work for me. At the very least I want a BJ. You have a better chance of Extra Play with an Indie Therapist.
Originally Posted by Zoomy99
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-16 02:48 #14991Senior Member

Posts: 625My advice would be to either forget about that place if you're not happy with the service or try one more time. I'd give a gal two times max- if you're not satisfied after two times forget about it. Plenty of other places to spend your hard earned money. That philosophy isn't just for massage places, but a general one I follow for whatever: restaurants, retail stores, strip clubs, etc.
Originally Posted by Zoomy99
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-16 23:56 #14990Senior Member

Posts: 891While I haven't tried this woman yet, I did notice that she's using the following photo for bait. I'd be shocked if she isn't offering extras. Peppering her ad with "special attention to every client" and "upscale gentlemen" tells me she's game. The downside? She sounds like a typical Euro who plays it painfully safe with new customers.
Originally Posted by Zoomy99
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-16 22:01 #14989Regular Member

Posts: 7North of Irving Park on Broadway
Title has the location. 40 for 30 min, 40 for very standard finish. Had Amy, she was only one working, mid 30's, terrible English, seemed fairly inexperienced, but allowed light roaming, curvy, but not fat. Not an amazing experience, but would go again if I didn't have any other good options.
-
05-10-16 17:17 #14988Senior Member

Posts: 66European touch
I gave a review of her in the emp section so I won't elaborate in this post. She isn't 32 I can tell you that. She looks 40 ish and that coincides with info she gave me as to how long she has been in the USA. Great body. Nice massage. I went in undraped but she fixed that in a second. Stayed covered the whole time. Never once did she go close to where I needed her to. Even on th flip she only went a couple inches above the knee. No chest or stomach massage. She wanted the massage to finish and made damn sure to not give out any signals for more than a legit massage. Might be she didn't like me. She certainly had nothing to say during the massage to invite conversation. She might be different with someone else who knows. Putting an ad in the body rubs section of BP will certainly get guys looking for more than a legit massage so she has her hands full (no pun intended) keeping mongers at bay if she is totally legit. Her massage skills are good so it won't be a total waste if you could use that.
Originally Posted by HomeSlice
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-16 15:07 #14987Senior Member

Posts: 440Anyone know this one
I believe I have asked before.
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...calls/28449144
-
05-10-16 11:28 #14986Senior Member

Posts: 348That girl, that body, is for real?
Originally Posted by Corncob
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-16 10:30 #14985Regular Member

Posts: 256307
6307 is closed. Whole front of the place looks empty.
-
05-09-16 22:46 #14984Senior Member

Posts: 69Lakeside Spa
Went here after work. Got the half hour for 45. Massage was very good with plenty of teasing. Was told to flip and went in for a handshake without asking. Woman was not that attractive but had great technique. I want to try the mammasan next. She is much more attractive. Bigger chest with blonde hair and looks younger. Will repeat.
-
05-09-16 16:31 #14983Senior Member

Posts: 637Oh you guys were referring to this place
I think this place is kind of a rip off. I wrote a report on them a few years back, not my cup of tea. I like FS spas but this place is over priced and the service is pretty mediocore.
Originally Posted by SexFreak1001
[View Original Post]
It's not a real spa, I would call to get location. They basically have you stand on the street and someone comes out and leads you to a shack.
-
05-09-16 16:15 #14982Senior Member

Posts: 33Your pretty correct
I seen Jessica, mid 30 true south american, brazilian type. Looooong black hair and tight body with the curves. Anyways, nuru was lots of touching, lots of b2 b, full views, sweet smells and all. Honestly don't know if I had HJ or BJ bc or the position I was in I couldn't see!
Originally Posted by JamesTChicago
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-16 16:11 #14981Senior Member

Posts: 33Super bustyyy
Call andrea, On pulaski. 3891# super juicy ass and at least a tight DDD, she is pretty cool too.
Originally Posted by Dwd1982
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-16 16:07 #14980Senior Member

Posts: 33Erotic endings
I went. I chose jasmine bc she was younger of the two. Fbsm with lots of fun and good views. Worked out a CBJ for extra. I think more fun to be had. Will find out next time.
Originally Posted by TenderFoot1
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-16 13:08 #14979Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 14Exact location
Can anyone please pm me this location?
Originally Posted by LongRanger99
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
SF.











Reply With Quote






