Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14970
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Seriously Good Food

    I've eaten there and also the one on Michigan Ave across from Trib bldg. Seriously good food. And fuckin' damn hot. Its Szechuan Cuisine. Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by SamSinger  [View Original Post]
    I am sure they have an open menu.

  2. #14969
    8501 in Highland been there twice had a nice Chinese, good massage, no full, hand okay, awesome massage, Affordable younger girls good massage too, same here hand ok, no full lady name Ivy. The one on Calumet avenue in Munster it appearsd that is closed pass by couple weeks ago sign was off, good luck stay safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by LongRanger99  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have information on the below three AMPs?
    Relax & Spa.

    8501 Kennedy AVE Suite B,Highland ,IN 46322.

    219-669-7311.

    Affordable.

    3909 45th st highland In 46322.

    219-924-7350.

    Seoul Spa.

    8130 Calumet Ave, Munster, IN 46321.

  3. #14968
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDog16  [View Original Post]
    Lao Sze Chuan, 2172 S. Archer. Try the dry chilli chicken.
    I am sure they have an open menu.

  4. #14967

    So.

    That latina place in logan that advertises on craigslist, I went there again, and saw a different provider (Suzi). This massage was still legit but there was definitely cues. Lets say the massage involved a lot of smothering and nurturing techniques.

    Maybe it requires several visits like the AMPs. I don't have that type of patience / persistence to pursue a maybe.

    No biggie though. For $80 I still got a great legit massage.

  5. #14966
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenJack  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know any place that offers Thai massage, preferably in downtown? For some reason I was never really satisfied with any Chinese ones.
    Princess Spa is the only one I'm aware of in Chicago. I have never been there myself, but if you go, please report. http://www.princessspachicago.com.

  6. #14965

    It's ALL here

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenJack  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know any place that offers Thai massage, preferably in downtown? For some reason I was never really satisfied with any Chinese ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrAadi  [View Original Post]
    Hello forum,

    Long time lurker, first time poster, as you can see. I'll be visiting Chicago this weekend for just a day, and will be near Chinatown. I've tried searching for the info I need, but couldn't find any recent recommendations for places in c-town.

    Could someone help me out?

    Cheers!
    If you check, you can see that this thread has almost 15,000 reports. I am sure that you can find something decent within these 15,000 reports. SaintChuck.

  7. #14964

    Wtf

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDog16  [View Original Post]
    Lao Sze Chuan, 2172 S. Archer. Try the dry chilli chicken.
    Dry chilli? Chicken O my.

  8. #14963

    Reviews Indiana

    Does anyone have information on the below three AMPs?

    Relax & Spa.

    8501 Kennedy AVE Suite B,Highland ,IN 46322.

    219-669-7311.

    Affordable.

    3909 45th st highland In 46322.

    219-924-7350.

    Seoul Spa.

    8130 Calumet Ave, Munster, IN 46321.

  9. #14962
    Well played. If more did what you did, it would be better.

    Quote Originally Posted by SexFreak1001  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream about going to this place today. There was a girl called Julie in early 30's with firm body. Got hh massage for. 45. Massage was terrible, probably the worst massage I ever had at an AMP. She said. 4 for standard finish with no touching and 60 with roaming. She did not take her.

    Clothes off. I said. 4 with roaming she did not budge and I made it clear that I aint paying 60 and went on to get just massage. So guys, do not give in when they turn you on and try to rip you off. Some times, you got to take a stance and sacrifice HEs.

  10. #14961

    Latinas Belmont & California

    I decided to visit the latinas near Belmont and California. Actual location is on the 2800 block of Belmont. Phone number is 872-xxx-4310.

    Location is a little spooky as entrance is in the rear of a closed storefront.

    Massage was average at best. I did not like how the masseuse rubbed me down with oil and did not wipe it off when done.

    Options were available.

    Prices are $40 for half hour and $60 for full hour.

    3 girls were there.

    I think this massage parlor is more of a neighborhood awareness.

  11. #14960

    Chinatown recommendation

    Hello forum,

    Long time lurker, first time poster, as you can see. I'll be visiting Chicago this weekend for just a day, and will be near Chinatown. I've tried searching for the info I need, but couldn't find any recent recommendations for places in c-town.

    Could someone help me out?

    Cheers!

  12. #14959

    Thai?

    Does anyone know any place that offers Thai massage, preferably in downtown? For some reason I was never really satisfied with any Chinese ones.

  13. #14958

    Robbery

    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...Z9W_qSm842PEJw I saw this article and video today. It is about an AMP in Streamwood that got robbed and the guy took the girls cellphones too. My guess is that this guy isn't a Monger. If he was a Monger then he would know that mostly all of these places have cameras. SaintChuck.

  14. #14957
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 14

    Yuan Yuan spa on western

    I had a dream about going to this place on 819 S Western Ave, today. There was a girl called Julie in early 30's with firm body. Got hh massage for. 45. Massage was terrible, probably the worst massage I ever had at an AMP. She said. 4 for standard finish with no touching and 60 with roaming. She did not take her.

    Clothes off. I said. 4 with roaming she did not budge and I made it clear that I aint paying 60 and went on to get just massage. So guys, do not give in when they turn you on and try to rip you off. Some times, you got to take a stance and sacrifice HEs.

  15. #14956
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 14

    Yuan Yuan Spa on western

    I had a dream about going to this place today. There was a girl called Julie in early 30's with firm body. Got hh massage for. 45. Massage was terrible, probably the worst massage I ever had at an AMP. She said. 4 for standard finish with no touching and 60 with roaming. She did not take her.

    Clothes off. I said. 4 with roaming she did not budge and I made it clear that I aint paying 60 and went on to get just massage. So guys, do not give in when they turn you on and try to rip you off. Some times, you got to take a stance and sacrifice HEs.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape