Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,036 to 25,050 of 40005
-
05-06-16 00:55 #14970Senior Member

Posts: 1255Seriously Good Food
I've eaten there and also the one on Michigan Ave across from Trib bldg. Seriously good food. And fuckin' damn hot. Its Szechuan Cuisine. Bob.
Originally Posted by SamSinger
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-16 23:04 #14969Senior Member

Posts: 1278501 in Highland been there twice had a nice Chinese, good massage, no full, hand okay, awesome massage, Affordable younger girls good massage too, same here hand ok, no full lady name Ivy. The one on Calumet avenue in Munster it appearsd that is closed pass by couple weeks ago sign was off, good luck stay safe.
Originally Posted by LongRanger99
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-16 19:34 #14968Senior Member

Posts: 499I am sure they have an open menu.
Originally Posted by BigDog16
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-16 18:51 #14967Senior Member

Posts: 188So.
That latina place in logan that advertises on craigslist, I went there again, and saw a different provider (Suzi). This massage was still legit but there was definitely cues. Lets say the massage involved a lot of smothering and nurturing techniques.
Maybe it requires several visits like the AMPs. I don't have that type of patience / persistence to pursue a maybe.
No biggie though. For $80 I still got a great legit massage.
-
05-05-16 17:50 #14966Senior Member

Posts: 100Princess Spa is the only one I'm aware of in Chicago. I have never been there myself, but if you go, please report. http://www.princessspachicago.com.
Originally Posted by GreenJack
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-16 13:55 #14965Senior Member

Posts: 891It's ALL here
Originally Posted by GreenJack
[View Original Post]
If you check, you can see that this thread has almost 15,000 reports. I am sure that you can find something decent within these 15,000 reports. SaintChuck.
Originally Posted by MrAadi
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-16 13:08 #14964Senior Member

Posts: 667Wtf
Dry chilli? Chicken O my.
Originally Posted by BigDog16
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-16 12:03 #14963Senior Member

Posts: 283Reviews Indiana
Does anyone have information on the below three AMPs?
Relax & Spa.
8501 Kennedy AVE Suite B,Highland ,IN 46322.
219-669-7311.
Affordable.
3909 45th st highland In 46322.
219-924-7350.
Seoul Spa.
8130 Calumet Ave, Munster, IN 46321.
-
05-05-16 08:12 #14962Banned Member

Posts: 4190Well played. If more did what you did, it would be better.
Originally Posted by SexFreak1001
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-16 01:34 #14961Senior Member

Posts: 283Latinas Belmont & California
I decided to visit the latinas near Belmont and California. Actual location is on the 2800 block of Belmont. Phone number is 872-xxx-4310.
Location is a little spooky as entrance is in the rear of a closed storefront.
Massage was average at best. I did not like how the masseuse rubbed me down with oil and did not wipe it off when done.
Options were available.
Prices are $40 for half hour and $60 for full hour.
3 girls were there.
I think this massage parlor is more of a neighborhood awareness.
-
05-05-16 01:20 #14960Regular Member

Posts: 1Chinatown recommendation
Hello forum,
Long time lurker, first time poster, as you can see. I'll be visiting Chicago this weekend for just a day, and will be near Chinatown. I've tried searching for the info I need, but couldn't find any recent recommendations for places in c-town.
Could someone help me out?
Cheers!
-
05-05-16 01:14 #14959Regular Member

Posts: 3Thai?
Does anyone know any place that offers Thai massage, preferably in downtown? For some reason I was never really satisfied with any Chinese ones.
-
05-05-16 00:39 #14958Senior Member

Posts: 891Robbery
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...Z9W_qSm842PEJw I saw this article and video today. It is about an AMP in Streamwood that got robbed and the guy took the girls cellphones too. My guess is that this guy isn't a Monger. If he was a Monger then he would know that mostly all of these places have cameras. SaintChuck.
-
05-04-16 23:22 #14957Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 14Yuan Yuan spa on western
I had a dream about going to this place on 819 S Western Ave, today. There was a girl called Julie in early 30's with firm body. Got hh massage for. 45. Massage was terrible, probably the worst massage I ever had at an AMP. She said. 4 for standard finish with no touching and 60 with roaming. She did not take her.
Clothes off. I said. 4 with roaming she did not budge and I made it clear that I aint paying 60 and went on to get just massage. So guys, do not give in when they turn you on and try to rip you off. Some times, you got to take a stance and sacrifice HEs.
-
05-04-16 23:21 #14956Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 14Yuan Yuan Spa on western
I had a dream about going to this place today. There was a girl called Julie in early 30's with firm body. Got hh massage for. 45. Massage was terrible, probably the worst massage I ever had at an AMP. She said. 4 for standard finish with no touching and 60 with roaming. She did not take her.
Clothes off. I said. 4 with roaming she did not budge and I made it clear that I aint paying 60 and went on to get just massage. So guys, do not give in when they turn you on and try to rip you off. Some times, you got to take a stance and sacrifice HEs.











Reply With Quote






