Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13638

    Belmont

    Sounds like anything goes at the new place on Belmont. I'll be trying it this week.

  2. #13637
    Nevermind, it is east by a little bit.

    Quote Originally Posted by AceBox  [View Original Post]
    Whereabouts is the new spa on Belmont?

  3. #13636

    Belmont Hope

    Whereabouts is the new spa on Belmont?

  4. #13635
    Quote Originally Posted by OPIllini  [View Original Post]
    On my way to the Northwest Indiana casinos today I noticed a massage parlor off 27th\Wentworth called Macau Spa. Has anyone been here yet? If you prefer to PM me that's fine.
    I been here twice the first month they opened. It's very new and clean. There's only one lady that works there who speaks passable English, she is middle aged, slimmer, with a great additude. The rest are rather old and unattractive. You'll leave happy either with standard. 40 tip.

  5. #13634

    Visiting

    Visiting from Ohio. Staying over on Oakbrook Terrance. Anyone with any good places to go. Pm me please. Preferably close.

  6. #13633
    Quote Originally Posted by OPIllini  [View Original Post]
    On my way to the Northwest Indiana casinos today I noticed a massage parlor off 27th\Wentworth called Macau Spa. Has anyone been here yet? If you prefer to PM me that's fine.
    I went in and spoke to a couple of ladies in their 40's or 50's. Woman who answered the door had pretty bad English, so another quoted 40/65 to me which was a little off. She was eager to rub, but I begged off because I have better looking options in the area.

  7. #13632
    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    I see she offered multiple cups so 160 is ok, otherwise I think too steep.
    Yeah I figured if the service sucked I wouldn't be visiting anymore AMPs anyway but I have to say she is worth every penny.

  8. #13631
    I see she offered multiple cups so 160 is ok, otherwise I think too steep.

    Quote Originally Posted by Archineer  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys was kinda freaked out by the amount of BP stings going on so decided to hit the AMP circuit. I got a total of four visits to two places.

    The first places I stopped was Qing and was met by and older lady that looked pretty good her name was forgettable and so was her service. She had nice ample breast but allowed no touching saying this was her first day working. So I left disappointed and out of. 45.

    After leaving the last place I headed down the street to Tao and met Mei she was a sexy little spinner wearing short shorts. She led me to the room and began a massage with a very deep touch her hands are freakishly strong LOL. But as it went on I would touch and she would pull away a little but on the flip asked did I want a HJ I asked how much and she said 120 I immediately countered with. 40 lile you guys taught me. She kept coming down until we agreed on. 50 she wasnt happy but she did a good job and I flooded her palm. She wiped me off and I asked was anythin else available and she says next time. So I leave, total cost. 85.

    The Next vist was back to Tao again a few weeks later and me and Mei make our way to the room. Same deep touch but this time she allowed roaming and she got some big nice breasts and tight muscular thighs and round butt asked about FS and she said no but said HJ again told her no thanks got dressed and left she was sort of angry but who cares.

    Today I said I was going to give the AMPs their last try and I would never go again. So I called Qing and set an appointment. I got there and met Laura she is a Tiny older lady who has a innocent look but boy are looks deceiving we go into the room and she begins a lite touch massage that felt good. She said the owner was coming today and she only could go 30 minutes I said sure. She told me to flip and the fun began she asked what I want and I said FS she said 160 I agreed. We began the fun with mish all while sucking her kiss size nips I could feel her getting soaked, I asked her to go cg and she hoped on at that point she started bucking and squeezing extra tight I could feel the love dripping down my thigh LOL. I had a massive explosion but she just kept on riding until mr happy went soft. She looked around and said I had 10 more minutes if I wanted to go again I told her I was fully satisfied and she was a little disappointed I think she was really into it. She wiped me off and brought me water. On the way out she told me make sure I come back with a squeeze on my buns. I will keep coming back to Laura until she's done she restored my faith in AMPs.

  9. #13630

    Macau Spa

    On my way to the Northwest Indiana casinos today I noticed a massage parlor off 27th\Wentworth called Macau Spa. Has anyone been here yet? If you prefer to PM me that's fine.

  10. #13629

    Terrible string of luck until Laura saved me.

    Hey guys was kinda freaked out by the amount of BP stings going on so decided to hit the AMP circuit. I got a total of four visits to two places.

    The first places I stopped was Qing and was met by and older lady that looked pretty good her name was forgettable and so was her service. She had nice ample breast but allowed no touching saying this was her first day working. So I left disappointed and out of. 45.

    After leaving the last place I headed down the street to Tao and met Mei she was a sexy little spinner wearing short shorts. She led me to the room and began a massage with a very deep touch her hands are freakishly strong LOL. But as it went on I would touch and she would pull away a little but on the flip asked did I want a HJ I asked how much and she said 120 I immediately countered with. 40 lile you guys taught me. She kept coming down until we agreed on. 50 she wasnt happy but she did a good job and I flooded her palm. She wiped me off and I asked was anythin else available and she says next time. So I leave, total cost. 85.

    The Next vist was back to Tao again a few weeks later and me and Mei make our way to the room. Same deep touch but this time she allowed roaming and she got some big nice breasts and tight muscular thighs and round butt asked about FS and she said no but said HJ again told her no thanks got dressed and left she was sort of angry but who cares.

    Today I said I was going to give the AMPs their last try and I would never go again. So I called Qing and set an appointment. I got there and met Laura she is a Tiny older lady who has a innocent look but boy are looks deceiving we go into the room and she begins a lite touch massage that felt good. She said the owner was coming today and she only could go 30 minutes I said sure. She told me to flip and the fun began she asked what I want and I said FS she said 160 I agreed. We began the fun with mish all while sucking her kiss size nips I could feel her getting soaked, I asked her to go cg and she hoped on at that point she started bucking and squeezing extra tight I could feel the love dripping down my thigh LOL. I had a massive explosion but she just kept on riding until mr happy went soft. She looked around and said I had 10 more minutes if I wanted to go again I told her I was fully satisfied and she was a little disappointed I think she was really into it. She wiped me off and brought me water. On the way out she told me make sure I come back with a squeeze on my buns. I will keep coming back to Laura until she's done she restored my faith in AMPs.

  11. #13628
    Quote Originally Posted by LaneNarrows  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to be in town and I've noticed ads for a place in Villa Park. Does anyone have any info before I TOFTT?

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...rosos/27842736

    TY in advance.
    Been eyeing that as well, if you go let us know, looks like a lot of potential fun.

  12. #13627

    Lily

    I happened to be in the area with a little time on my hands. I forget how good a session with Judy is. I called her prior to showing up. She treated me like an old friend. A great massage and an even better ending. I know she's not much to look at but its nice to have a provider who works to make you happy.

    Door. 45 hhr.

  13. #13626

    Villa Park Latinas

    I'm going to be in town and I've noticed ads for a place in Villa Park. Does anyone have any info before I TOFTT?

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...rosos/27842736

    TY in advance.

  14. #13625

    Spa on Grand

    Had a dream that I tried a new Spa on Grand east of Ashalnd. Pretty nice place with a good massage. Asian chick was in her 30's had a descent body. Standard finish with. 4 tip think she wanted. 6 but oh well, anyways seniors can pm for details.

  15. #13624

    Nat Elem

    Stopped by Natural Elements on Irving Park. Yung is 40's, very nice and pleasing.

    Massage 6.

    Looks 5.

    Attitude 8.

    Finish 6.

    Hhr40 +40.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape