Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,021 to 25,035 of 40005
-
05-10-16 10:30 #14985Regular Member

Posts: 256307
6307 is closed. Whole front of the place looks empty.
-
05-09-16 22:46 #14984Senior Member

Posts: 69Lakeside Spa
Went here after work. Got the half hour for 45. Massage was very good with plenty of teasing. Was told to flip and went in for a handshake without asking. Woman was not that attractive but had great technique. I want to try the mammasan next. She is much more attractive. Bigger chest with blonde hair and looks younger. Will repeat.
-
05-09-16 16:31 #14983Senior Member

Posts: 637Oh you guys were referring to this place
I think this place is kind of a rip off. I wrote a report on them a few years back, not my cup of tea. I like FS spas but this place is over priced and the service is pretty mediocore.
Originally Posted by SexFreak1001
[View Original Post]
It's not a real spa, I would call to get location. They basically have you stand on the street and someone comes out and leads you to a shack.
-
05-09-16 16:15 #14982Senior Member

Posts: 33Your pretty correct
I seen Jessica, mid 30 true south american, brazilian type. Looooong black hair and tight body with the curves. Anyways, nuru was lots of touching, lots of b2 b, full views, sweet smells and all. Honestly don't know if I had HJ or BJ bc or the position I was in I couldn't see!
Originally Posted by JamesTChicago
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-16 16:11 #14981Senior Member

Posts: 33Super bustyyy
Call andrea, On pulaski. 3891# super juicy ass and at least a tight DDD, she is pretty cool too.
Originally Posted by Dwd1982
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-16 16:07 #14980Senior Member

Posts: 33Erotic endings
I went. I chose jasmine bc she was younger of the two. Fbsm with lots of fun and good views. Worked out a CBJ for extra. I think more fun to be had. Will find out next time.
Originally Posted by TenderFoot1
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-16 13:08 #14979Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 14Exact location
Can anyone please pm me this location?
Originally Posted by LongRanger99
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
SF.
-
05-09-16 10:34 #14978Senior Member

Posts: 40Have not been to Highland ones but look like they do offer the usual Asian service. That Seoul used to be in Munster yes awhile ago though. They are in Merrillville (at least the same name) I believe that that one is like the Highland ones where you get the usual rub and tug. I have been to the one in Schererville. Older but it was descent service. The Munster one I have never heard of anyone getting anything. If there was they kept it to themselves. Nothing compares to Peking back in the day in East Chicago. It was crazy good. Even the rooms were cool as hell.
Originally Posted by LongRanger99
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-16 09:07 #14977Senior Member

Posts: 637Different then
Are you talking about a different spa than Belmont Spa and Lily?
Originally Posted by AceBox
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-16 12:16 #14976Banned Member

Posts: 1121Lena. European Magic Touch Massage?
Has anyone seen Lena? All I saw in searches was Lena / Lianna at 262 and another with Polish Princesses.
http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/thp/5574075679.html
http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...ssage/36586584
Originally Posted by craigslist
Looks like she recently started putting a pic in her ad.
-
05-07-16 02:13 #14975Senior Member

Posts: 253Yun spa I think
Dreamt of a place on Elmhurst rd right next to a chase bank. Later in the evening. I've had some younger talent here before but this night I got " Coffee". No joke that's what she said her name was. Massage lasted a whole five minutes. What you want honey? Wanted $ for CBJ. Total tooth job. Tried to make up for it by DT but still really disappointing. Hope this helps.
The Rider.
-
05-06-16 19:47 #14974Senior Member

Posts: 862Seoul
Yes, Seoul is a Korean spa with younger handshakes.
Originally Posted by E6671
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-16 18:46 #14973Regular Member

Posts: 3Princess
Tried princess place. It was legit and professional service in a clean and well maintained place. They provide long cotton pants that you wear during the massage. Cannot complain about anything because the massage was actually good.
Originally Posted by WretchedBliss
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-16 16:44 #14972Senior Member

Posts: 442Seoul
I believe Seoul is on RT 30, North side West of Taft.
Originally Posted by Elpatron
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-16 12:48 #14971Senior Member

Posts: 82Erotic Endings
Anyone have a go, there are some reviews but seems like one for each person.
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...40200/35869489










Reply With Quote






