Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14940

    Looking for trade

    I have some info for massage parlors in the SW Burbs. If interested in trading info send me a PM.

  2. #14939

    Amy at Accua massage on Western

    Unfortunately, Accua closed. Does anyone know where Amy went or have her contact info? She was a bit short and chubby latina.

  3. #14938
    Quote Originally Posted by Castlerae  [View Original Post]
    The 'buy me a gift card' scam is a staple on BP. Usually, the 'provider' will tell the prospective customer that they only accept a gift card of some sort, and they want the customer to call them after purchase to give them the # on the back to 'confirm' that the card has in fact been purchased. Then they just use that # to drain the card, and the customer is left with nothing but a lighter wallet and a bad case of blue balls.
    Fun fact, partially fell for this. Bought the cards, didn't give them the codes. They'd message me every once and a while on WeChat to see if they could trick me again. One day another mark bought the wrong gift card (Apple Store) and they couldn't use it. So they offered to trade me for the correct cards. I ended up getting $200 in Apple Store gift cards for $100 in iTunes gift cards before they started demanding the rest (they had originally offered me 2 for 1). I stopped responding. Basically Chinese scammers bought my refurb iPad.

  4. #14937
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3480

    Definete Buzzkill.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaPapa007  [View Original Post]
    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...tinas/34052575

    Been meaning to try this place out for some time so stopped by early afternoon yesterday. Located on Belmont w / the entrance in back. I have very limited experience with this but with how busy Belmont is I would say a safe location, just felt a little sketchy going into the back door. Massage was given by Kimberly and for the hour was 60. I'm guessing she was in her mid twenties, carried a little weight but still very good body with a nice perky handful, very cute. Right before the massage, after I was stripped down and on the table, she asked if I wanted her to be topless for 60 or fully nude for 100. I wanted to see her naked, and she did say mutual touching was allowed, but I thought those prices were ridiculous. Clearly I had sucker written on my forehead. So I declined. Massage technique was pretty good but light pressure. After the flip, she asked if I wanted anything extra. I asked what was on the menu then braced for sticker shock. She said HE 40/ BJ 100/ FS 140. Tried talking her down on BJ price without success. Said I would take the HE but thought it should be topless to which she said it would be another 40. I said no. She then said for another 20 she would do HE topless. Sorry guys, I caved and paid the extra 20. I would rate the HE as average but overall a good experience. Originally went because I thought their prices might be less than an AMP.
    Upselling as the massage (or session) is going on is a turn off for me. The upside is that she let you know what your menu options were and the prices. But it would have been a lot better to discuss this before she got started with the massage.

  5. #14936

    Mayor

    Quote Originally Posted by Garbonzo  [View Original Post]
    Though not Chicago, I always find it funny that the pre-TV Jerry Springer, when he was a City Councilman in Cincinnati, was busted for soliciting a prostitute. Cops raided a massage parlor across the river in Kentucky and discovered that he had recently partaken of their services. How? Because he wrote a personal check as payment!

    AFAIK, he just resigned his seat and escaped any legal punishment. And then got re-elected.
    He was actually the MAYOR!

  6. #14935

    Busty providers

    Hello everyone,

    I'm back from a long break!

    Would like to trade info on busty providers who provide easy access to their goods and have good massage skills. That always seems to be elusive. I stumbled upon two who are fantastic but would like to know who else I'm missing. I'd be happy to share. PM please.

    Thanks.

  7. #14934

    Latino Ladies

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...tinas/34052575

    Been meaning to try this place out for some time so stopped by early afternoon yesterday. Located on Belmont w / the entrance in back. I have very limited experience with this but with how busy Belmont is I would say a safe location, just felt a little sketchy going into the back door. Massage was given by Kimberly and for the hour was 60. I'm guessing she was in her mid twenties, carried a little weight but still very good body with a nice perky handful, very cute. Right before the massage, after I was stripped down and on the table, she asked if I wanted her to be topless for 60 or fully nude for 100. I wanted to see her naked, and she did say mutual touching was allowed, but I thought those prices were ridiculous. Clearly I had sucker written on my forehead. So I declined. Massage technique was pretty good but light pressure. After the flip, she asked if I wanted anything extra. I asked what was on the menu then braced for sticker shock. She said HE 40/ BJ 100/ FS 140. Tried talking her down on BJ price without success. Said I would take the HE but thought it should be topless to which she said it would be another 40. I said no. She then said for another 20 she would do HE topless. Sorry guys, I caved and paid the extra 20. I would rate the HE as average but overall a good experience. Originally went because I thought their prices might be less than an AMP.

  8. #14933

    Loop area?

    New job. Means new providers to visit! - I hope!

    Any recommendations for a relatively reasonable and close to the chicago loop area provider. I'd like to visit them. FS would be nice but verbal agreements are ok too.

    Thanks in advance fellas. Feel free to pm.

  9. #14932

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by Castlerae  [View Original Post]
    The 'buy me a gift card' scam is a staple on BP. Usually, the 'provider' will tell the prospective customer that they only accept a gift card of some sort, and they want the customer to call them after purchase to give them the # on the back to 'confirm' that the card has in fact been purchased. Then they just use that # to drain the card, and the customer is left with nothing but a lighter wallet and a bad case of blue balls.
    I had a known provider (with reviews) try this on me once. She claimed it was for the room.

    No, thanks.

  10. #14931

    Not just WeChat

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyMassage2  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas,

    Just a heads up. If any of you use wechat for meeting Chinese ladies, DON'T do it. They will ask you to come to their location. Then message them when you arrive.

    Then they will try to get you to go to CVS, 7-11, or some store and buy a $100-200 I-tunes gift card. Then ask for proof that you bought it.

    It's just a scam to get yo to buy I-tunes shit which supports China.

    Back in the day, say 4 years ago, it was a normal 2 or 3 ring deal. Call to set it up. Call on arrival. Then maybe even 1 more call or text. Easy stuff.

    Wechat users are just a scam. Don't even bother.
    The 'buy me a gift card' scam is a staple on BP. Usually, the 'provider' will tell the prospective customer that they only accept a gift card of some sort, and they want the customer to call them after purchase to give them the # on the back to 'confirm' that the card has in fact been purchased. Then they just use that # to drain the card, and the customer is left with nothing but a lighter wallet and a bad case of blue balls.

  11. #14930

    WE chat warning

    Hey fellas,

    Just a heads up. If any of you use wechat for meeting Chinese ladies, DON'T do it. They will ask you to come to their location. Then message them when you arrive.

    Then they will try to get you to go to CVS, 7-11, or some store and buy a $100-200 I-tunes gift card. Then ask for proof that you bought it.

    It's just a scam to get yo to buy I-tunes shit which supports China.

    Back in the day, say 4 years ago, it was a normal 2 or 3 ring deal. Call to set it up. Call on arrival. Then maybe even 1 more call or text. Easy stuff.

    Wechat users are just a scam. Don't even bother.

  12. #14929

    I posted much of that info a few weeks ago

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesTChicago  [View Original Post]
    Also, if you have been there did you go with a nuru option? How was it? Thanks all. Probably taking the dive soonish.
    I covered most of that in a post a few weeks ago on the board.

    I'd hold off on the Nuru until you have a good rapport with a girl there. I did it Nuru my first time there and it was pretty lame (not Nuru at all). But after seeing one of the girls a number of times and she was comfortable with me I tried Nuru again and it was well worth it (again, it's not really Nuru, just more sensual and touching than regular session).

  13. #14928

    Yedam

    Had an amazing massage today with Tina; Great table shower, friend had a gentle touch, then a quick sauna and the Massage started. She was very thin and wearing a tight little dress little legs and a wonderful ass. House got 80 and for her with all bases covered 120. Will repeat.

  14. #14927
    Quote Originally Posted by Viriato  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, well its not exactly a secret that some cops, politicians, local bigwigs and the like visit working girls. I know of a couple suburban mayors in Chicagoland who have gotten busted for that sort of crap, though they never get in as much trouble as we do.
    Though not Chicago, I always find it funny that the pre-TV Jerry Springer, when he was a City Councilman in Cincinnati, was busted for soliciting a prostitute. Cops raided a massage parlor across the river in Kentucky and discovered that he had recently partaken of their services. How? Because he wrote a personal check as payment!

    AFAIK, he just resigned his seat and escaped any legal punishment. And then got re-elected.

  15. #14926
    Quote Originally Posted by SamSinger  [View Original Post]
    Cool story, you paint a very vivid picture. In my mind's eye I see your tipping your hat to the ladies!!

    You have clued me in on the idea to pretend to remove the shoes as the mamasan greets you ('Hey I thought I will follow your culture') and see if it bypasses the LE check on the first visit.
    How funny you thought that, because I almost wrote, "and if I had been wearing a hat, I probably would have jauntily tipped it. ".

    About the shoes, I had maybe 20 seconds before the mamasan came out to see me (you rang a buzzer downstairs and walked up a flight); I was a few years younger and several (OK, several several) pounds lighter, so I must have gotten up the steps faster than she expected and had the time to undo and begin removing them, instead of just pretending to start. In any case, it definitely would mark you as a newbie somewhere, so be sure you can pull it off. (No pun intended.).

    Bob521 is probably recognized (and appreciated) at his favorites in part due to that practice, because I imagine not too many people do it. And though I don't take mine off, I stomp off snow and / or wipe them thoroughly before going in; I wouldn't walk into a friend's house or my lawyer's office with muddy shoes, so why an AMP? It's just common courtesy. If nothing else, acting like a rude slob would get you worse treatment and / or might make them think you more likely to be LEO.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape