Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14985

    6307

    6307 is closed. Whole front of the place looks empty.

  2. #14984

    Lakeside Spa

    Went here after work. Got the half hour for 45. Massage was very good with plenty of teasing. Was told to flip and went in for a handshake without asking. Woman was not that attractive but had great technique. I want to try the mammasan next. She is much more attractive. Bigger chest with blonde hair and looks younger. Will repeat.

  3. #14983

    Oh you guys were referring to this place

    Quote Originally Posted by SexFreak1001  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone please pm me this location?

    Thanks.

    SF.
    I think this place is kind of a rip off. I wrote a report on them a few years back, not my cup of tea. I like FS spas but this place is over priced and the service is pretty mediocore.

    It's not a real spa, I would call to get location. They basically have you stand on the street and someone comes out and leads you to a shack.

  4. #14982

    Your pretty correct

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesTChicago  [View Original Post]
    Also, if you have been there did you go with a nuru option? How was it? Thanks all. Probably taking the dive soonish.
    I seen Jessica, mid 30 true south american, brazilian type. Looooong black hair and tight body with the curves. Anyways, nuru was lots of touching, lots of b2 b, full views, sweet smells and all. Honestly don't know if I had HJ or BJ bc or the position I was in I couldn't see!

  5. #14981

    Super bustyyy

    Call andrea, On pulaski. 3891# super juicy ass and at least a tight DDD, she is pretty cool too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dwd1982  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone,

    I'm back from a long break!

    Would like to trade info on busty providers who provide easy access to their goods and have good massage skills. That always seems to be elusive. I stumbled upon two who are fantastic but would like to know who else I'm missing. I'd be happy to share. PM please.

    Thanks.

  6. #14980

    Erotic endings

    Quote Originally Posted by TenderFoot1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a go, there are some reviews but seems like one for each person.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...40200/35869489
    I went. I chose jasmine bc she was younger of the two. Fbsm with lots of fun and good views. Worked out a CBJ for extra. I think more fun to be had. Will find out next time.

  7. #14979
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 14

    Exact location

    Quote Originally Posted by LongRanger99  [View Original Post]
    I decided to visit the latinas near Belmont and California. Actual location is on the 2800 block of Belmont. Phone number is 872-xxx-4310.

    Location is a little spooky as entrance is in the rear of a closed storefront.

    Massage was average at best. I did not like how the masseuse rubbed me down with oil and did not wipe it off when done.

    Options were available.

    Prices are $40 for half hour and $60 for full hour.

    3 girls were there.

    I think this massage parlor is more of a neighborhood awareness.
    Can anyone please pm me this location?

    Thanks.

    SF.

  8. #14978
    Quote Originally Posted by LongRanger99  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have information on the below three AMPs?

    Relax & Spa.

    8501 Kennedy AVE Suite B,Highland ,IN 46322.

    219-669-7311.

    Affordable.

    3909 45th st highland In 46322.

    219-924-7350.

    Seoul Spa.

    8130 Calumet Ave, Munster, IN 46321.
    Have not been to Highland ones but look like they do offer the usual Asian service. That Seoul used to be in Munster yes awhile ago though. They are in Merrillville (at least the same name) I believe that that one is like the Highland ones where you get the usual rub and tug. I have been to the one in Schererville. Older but it was descent service. The Munster one I have never heard of anyone getting anything. If there was they kept it to themselves. Nothing compares to Peking back in the day in East Chicago. It was crazy good. Even the rooms were cool as hell.

  9. #14977

    Different then

    Quote Originally Posted by AceBox  [View Original Post]
    Whereabouts is the new spa on Belmont?
    Are you talking about a different spa than Belmont Spa and Lily?

  10. #14976
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1121

    Lena. European Magic Touch Massage?

    Has anyone seen Lena? All I saw in searches was Lena / Lianna at 262 and another with Polish Princesses.

    http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/thp/5574075679.html

    Quote Originally Posted by craigslist
    EUROPEAN MOBILE MASSAGE - HOUSE, HOTEL, BUSINESS

    All types, full-body massage:
    DEEP TISSUE, SWEDISH, SPORTS, LIGHT TOUCH, RELAXING
    GOOD PRICE!
    Enjoy your time with Lena! Please call Lena 224-434-6248 and leave a message if I don't answer, I'll call you back as soon as I can! Thank you and see you soon! Out-calls only!
    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...ssage/36586584

    Looks like she recently started putting a pic in her ad.

  11. #14975

    Yun spa I think

    Dreamt of a place on Elmhurst rd right next to a chase bank. Later in the evening. I've had some younger talent here before but this night I got " Coffee". No joke that's what she said her name was. Massage lasted a whole five minutes. What you want honey? Wanted $ for CBJ. Total tooth job. Tried to make up for it by DT but still really disappointing. Hope this helps.

    The Rider.

  12. #14974

    Seoul

    Quote Originally Posted by E6671  [View Original Post]
    I believe Seoul is on RT 30, North side West of Taft.
    Yes, Seoul is a Korean spa with younger handshakes.

  13. #14973

    Princess

    Quote Originally Posted by WretchedBliss  [View Original Post]
    Princess Spa is the only one I'm aware of in Chicago. I have never been there myself, but if you go, please report. http://www.princessspachicago.com.
    Tried princess place. It was legit and professional service in a clean and well maintained place. They provide long cotton pants that you wear during the massage. Cannot complain about anything because the massage was actually good.

  14. #14972
    Senior Member


    Posts: 442

    Seoul

    Quote Originally Posted by Elpatron  [View Original Post]
    8501 in Highland been there twice had a nice Chinese, good massage, no full, hand okay, awesome massage, Affordable younger girls good massage too, same here hand ok, no full lady name Ivy. The one on Calumet avenue in Munster it appearsd that is closed pass by couple weeks ago sign was off, good luck stay safe.
    I believe Seoul is on RT 30, North side West of Taft.

  15. #14971

    Erotic Endings

    Anyone have a go, there are some reviews but seems like one for each person.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...40200/35869489

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape