Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14978
    Quote Originally Posted by LongRanger99  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have information on the below three AMPs?

    Relax & Spa.

    8501 Kennedy AVE Suite B,Highland ,IN 46322.

    219-669-7311.

    Affordable.

    3909 45th st highland In 46322.

    219-924-7350.

    Seoul Spa.

    8130 Calumet Ave, Munster, IN 46321.
    Have not been to Highland ones but look like they do offer the usual Asian service. That Seoul used to be in Munster yes awhile ago though. They are in Merrillville (at least the same name) I believe that that one is like the Highland ones where you get the usual rub and tug. I have been to the one in Schererville. Older but it was descent service. The Munster one I have never heard of anyone getting anything. If there was they kept it to themselves. Nothing compares to Peking back in the day in East Chicago. It was crazy good. Even the rooms were cool as hell.

  2. #14977

    Different then

    Quote Originally Posted by AceBox  [View Original Post]
    Whereabouts is the new spa on Belmont?
    Are you talking about a different spa than Belmont Spa and Lily?

  3. #14976
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1121

    Lena. European Magic Touch Massage?

    Has anyone seen Lena? All I saw in searches was Lena / Lianna at 262 and another with Polish Princesses.

    http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/thp/5574075679.html

    Quote Originally Posted by craigslist
    EUROPEAN MOBILE MASSAGE - HOUSE, HOTEL, BUSINESS

    All types, full-body massage:
    DEEP TISSUE, SWEDISH, SPORTS, LIGHT TOUCH, RELAXING
    GOOD PRICE!
    Enjoy your time with Lena! Please call Lena 224-434-6248 and leave a message if I don't answer, I'll call you back as soon as I can! Thank you and see you soon! Out-calls only!
    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...ssage/36586584

    Looks like she recently started putting a pic in her ad.

  4. #14975

    Yun spa I think

    Dreamt of a place on Elmhurst rd right next to a chase bank. Later in the evening. I've had some younger talent here before but this night I got " Coffee". No joke that's what she said her name was. Massage lasted a whole five minutes. What you want honey? Wanted $ for CBJ. Total tooth job. Tried to make up for it by DT but still really disappointing. Hope this helps.

    The Rider.

  5. #14974

    Seoul

    Quote Originally Posted by E6671  [View Original Post]
    I believe Seoul is on RT 30, North side West of Taft.
    Yes, Seoul is a Korean spa with younger handshakes.

  6. #14973

    Princess

    Quote Originally Posted by WretchedBliss  [View Original Post]
    Princess Spa is the only one I'm aware of in Chicago. I have never been there myself, but if you go, please report. http://www.princessspachicago.com.
    Tried princess place. It was legit and professional service in a clean and well maintained place. They provide long cotton pants that you wear during the massage. Cannot complain about anything because the massage was actually good.

  7. #14972
    Senior Member


    Posts: 442

    Seoul

    Quote Originally Posted by Elpatron  [View Original Post]
    8501 in Highland been there twice had a nice Chinese, good massage, no full, hand okay, awesome massage, Affordable younger girls good massage too, same here hand ok, no full lady name Ivy. The one on Calumet avenue in Munster it appearsd that is closed pass by couple weeks ago sign was off, good luck stay safe.
    I believe Seoul is on RT 30, North side West of Taft.

  8. #14971

    Erotic Endings

    Anyone have a go, there are some reviews but seems like one for each person.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...40200/35869489

  9. #14970
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Seriously Good Food

    I've eaten there and also the one on Michigan Ave across from Trib bldg. Seriously good food. And fuckin' damn hot. Its Szechuan Cuisine. Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by SamSinger  [View Original Post]
    I am sure they have an open menu.

  10. #14969
    8501 in Highland been there twice had a nice Chinese, good massage, no full, hand okay, awesome massage, Affordable younger girls good massage too, same here hand ok, no full lady name Ivy. The one on Calumet avenue in Munster it appearsd that is closed pass by couple weeks ago sign was off, good luck stay safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by LongRanger99  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have information on the below three AMPs?
    Relax & Spa.

    8501 Kennedy AVE Suite B,Highland ,IN 46322.

    219-669-7311.

    Affordable.

    3909 45th st highland In 46322.

    219-924-7350.

    Seoul Spa.

    8130 Calumet Ave, Munster, IN 46321.

  11. #14968
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDog16  [View Original Post]
    Lao Sze Chuan, 2172 S. Archer. Try the dry chilli chicken.
    I am sure they have an open menu.

  12. #14967

    So.

    That latina place in logan that advertises on craigslist, I went there again, and saw a different provider (Suzi). This massage was still legit but there was definitely cues. Lets say the massage involved a lot of smothering and nurturing techniques.

    Maybe it requires several visits like the AMPs. I don't have that type of patience / persistence to pursue a maybe.

    No biggie though. For $80 I still got a great legit massage.

  13. #14966
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenJack  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know any place that offers Thai massage, preferably in downtown? For some reason I was never really satisfied with any Chinese ones.
    Princess Spa is the only one I'm aware of in Chicago. I have never been there myself, but if you go, please report. http://www.princessspachicago.com.

  14. #14965

    It's ALL here

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenJack  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know any place that offers Thai massage, preferably in downtown? For some reason I was never really satisfied with any Chinese ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrAadi  [View Original Post]
    Hello forum,

    Long time lurker, first time poster, as you can see. I'll be visiting Chicago this weekend for just a day, and will be near Chinatown. I've tried searching for the info I need, but couldn't find any recent recommendations for places in c-town.

    Could someone help me out?

    Cheers!
    If you check, you can see that this thread has almost 15,000 reports. I am sure that you can find something decent within these 15,000 reports. SaintChuck.

  15. #14964

    Wtf

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDog16  [View Original Post]
    Lao Sze Chuan, 2172 S. Archer. Try the dry chilli chicken.
    Dry chilli? Chicken O my.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape