Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14299

    What to expect.

    I don't want to repeat anyone's mistake, so would someone steer me in the right direction on this BP advertised site:

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...needs/15167806

    Interested in what to expect at the Peterson location.

    Feel free to pm me if you prefer.

  2. #14298

    Bate and Switch

    Pass on this one. Midway. YMMV Called her she said 1/2 hour she would be there. Wright on time.

    Came to my home in Burbank. Paid the 95. Fee. Then she demanded a tip up front.

    I Said no way honey, I was on my belly she rubbed my back for 10 are so she said flip over.

    She had her Boobs were out but No touch. Nice store Bought. Then demanded a 100. Bucks tip now.

    I Told her what can you do? . She did nothing, Massage was over. She then left.

    Deferentially not the girl in the picture.


    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ssage/32390518

  3. #14297

  4. #14296

    Kings Spa North Ave

    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    I've never heard much fun happening in Oak Park.

    Thanks for TOFTT.
    Kings Spa North Avenue in Oak Park. New management and you will be happy with end result. Not that I recommend, I am only passing off information for those interested in a spa in the oak park area.

  5. #14295

    New management

    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    I've never heard much fun happening in Oak Park.

    Thanks for TOFTT.
    Yeah, thanks for the TOFTT. Agree new management with AMP in a nicer area is usually a bad sign. Witness Dancing Fingers in Gold Coast. I hear they used to offer HE. Now it's just an excellent legit massage albeit on the expensive side ($0. 75/ hr) with no HE offered. I've tried both subtle and not-so-subtle approaches with no luck.

  6. #14294
    I've never heard much fun happening in Oak Park.

    Thanks for TOFTT.

    Quote Originally Posted by StanCopier  [View Original Post]
    Finally had time to get out and went with convenience to Renew in Oak Park which I frequented over the summer, always with a HE. The woman, named Suzy(?), looked like the first girl I had there. When I turned over and refused the towel, she made a scowl with her face, as if I had shit all over my body and would not touch the "area". Ended the session, got dressed and left, no tip.

  7. #14293

    Renew. Unreal (BAD)

    Finally had time to get out and went with convenience to Renew in Oak Park which I frequented over the summer, always with a HE. The woman, named Suzy(?), looked like the first girl I had there. When I turned over and refused the towel, she made a scowl with her face, as if I had shit all over my body and would not touch the "area". Ended the session, got dressed and left, no tip.

  8. #14292

    Been There

    I've been there before. It's discreet and they give a decent massage. HE is cool but not much else. They rotate girls a lot so I've never seen the same girl. If it's convenient then it's not bad considering price. Otherwise, I wouldn't go.

    Quote Originally Posted by StanCopier  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to Renew in Oak Park recently? I haven't been since the summer and heard about new management, always a red flag.

    Any thoughts to share?

    Thank you, Stan.

  9. #14291
    Quote Originally Posted by StanCopier  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to Renew in Oak Park recently? I haven't been since the summer and heard about new management, always a red flag.

    Any thoughts to share?

    Thank you, Stan.
    Oak Park is not worth a visit anywhere IMHO.

  10. #14290

    Renew in Oak Park

    Has anyone been to Renew in Oak Park recently? I haven't been since the summer and heard about new management, always a red flag.

    Any thoughts to share?

    Thank you, Stan.

  11. #14289

    H Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Pmoy1  [View Original Post]
    So I have been out of the hobby for a few years and was thinking of getting back in. So I decided to take it slow and go to a MP. This place is on 167th. Thought I would give it a try. Went in when they opened and paid for the hour and went to the room. Person came in and asked if I wanted hard or medium. I asked for medium. My lord that lady really beat the crap out of me. She could tell that I didn't like it and asked if it was too hard. I said yes she lighted up for a few seconds and continued to pound away. Anyway long story short. It was a decent massage, worked out a lot of kinks, but added a few and there was no ending. Maybe I did something wrong, or they just have to get to know me. Anyway good luck and stay safe.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...pirit/32569747
    Been there a hand full of times and all ended happy. They have younger talent but just not that cute. You have to give them the signs that you want to leave happy and they get right to it. If they think the massage is more important to you they might not risk it. Massages there are not good at all so if you are looking for a great massage and a HE you're hitting the wrong spot.

  12. #14288

    Same here

    Quote Originally Posted by Pmoy1  [View Original Post]
    So I have been out of the hobby for a few years and was thinking of getting back in. So I decided to take it slow and go to a MP. This place is on 167th. Thought I would give it a try. Went in when they opened and paid for the hour and went to the room. Person came in and asked if I wanted hard or medium. I asked for medium. My lord that lady really beat the crap out of me. She could tell that I didn't like it and asked if it was too hard. I said yes she lighted up for a few seconds and continued to pound away. Anyway long story short. It was a decent massage, worked out a lot of kinks, but added a few and there was no ending. Maybe I did something wrong, or they just have to get to know me. Anyway good luck and stay safe.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...pirit/32569747
    I went once towards the end of the night. Good massage no ending.

  13. #14287
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyPoker  [View Original Post]
    I love the bbq pork buns. You have to get there early as they come out of the steamer.
    If they added ham to their egg and cheese bun and kept it at a buck they could put a serious dent in McDonalds breakfast menu!

  14. #14286

    H Spa

    So I have been out of the hobby for a few years and was thinking of getting back in. So I decided to take it slow and go to a MP. This place is on 167th. Thought I would give it a try. Went in when they opened and paid for the hour and went to the room. Person came in and asked if I wanted hard or medium. I asked for medium. My lord that lady really beat the crap out of me. She could tell that I didn't like it and asked if it was too hard. I said yes she lighted up for a few seconds and continued to pound away. Anyway long story short. It was a decent massage, worked out a lot of kinks, but added a few and there was no ending. Maybe I did something wrong, or they just have to get to know me. Anyway good luck and stay safe.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...pirit/32569747

  15. #14285
    Why do these girls demand money like this? A place to avoid for sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by Silvio  [View Original Post]
    Yep I had the pleasure of visiting Heidi. Very fun gal too. Dunno where she went. On one of my returns to Yun Pin I had a cute one named Cindy. Turned out lame as hell and didn't participate and demanded a tip. I refused. She even tried pulling at me to keep me from leaving. After I refused again she tried squeezing me for $10 sayin I didn't pay for the table shower. I said in the ad it says free. I pushed her away and walked out. She couldn't take a hint and shocked I resisted her stupid antics.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape