Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14245
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213

    Logistics / Looking for a little help

    Not sure if this should be posted here or not so I will try to brief.

    I will be at the McCormick Center in next month for a convention. Looking for AMP's in the area. A few years ago, I went driving blindly into the city and found a couple off of Archer I think it was. Are those still around? What are the chances to get into an apartment if there are any in the area. What kind of screening do they require? We are just starting to get the apartment scene here in Minneapolis and I have yet to try them out due to out of town travel.

    Thanks in advance for any tips someone can give.

  2. #14244

    Who knows?

    Quote Originally Posted by NiceChicaGaGuy  [View Original Post]
    My only concern with that place is that there is not much going on in Chicago Ridge, and Chicago Ridge LEO is certain to find some way to spend their time, such as busting the poor schmucks that go there.
    It has been open for quite some time. One can only wonder why some places stay open and others close. I have a tendency to think it's more the neighbors complaining than the cops. My. 02.

    Finger.

  3. #14243

    Agree

    They get a lot of money for maybe 7-10 minutes of work.

    This is my stance too. The fucking upsell for topless or full nude? Give me a break. My face is in the dirt for 90% of the session. You guys paying these outrageous better wake up.

  4. #14242

    Chicago Ridge

    Quote Originally Posted by Magooski  [View Original Post]
    I love me some Latina ladies, but the consistently want too much on the up sell. There is a place around 111th and ridgeland. The have black and Latinas from time to time. Never been there yet, out of my way. Then spa Paris I'm markham, but you won't get what you want. I like Polish Barbie. I always have a good time and value.

    I sat stay away from Stacey in Matteson. Kinda of lazy and uninspired. Won't repeat.
    My only concern with that place is that there is not much going on in Chicago Ridge, and Chicago Ridge LEO is certain to find some way to spend their time, such as busting the poor schmucks that go there.

  5. #14241

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddinger  [View Original Post]
    Same here. This is the best policy. Theres no need to be a jerk about things. They have a price that they think they hospitality is worth and I have a price I'm willing to pay for it. Its all "extras" anyhow. So I don't feel any obligation to pay what I don't want to, and certainly don't expect them to give me things they don't feel they were paid what they want to be paid for it for. Usually, but not always, it ends up working out and they would rather get 80 for a blow job than 0 dollars for no blow job instead of holding out for the 100-120 they wanted for it.

    If theyre willing to blow or fuck or jerk me off, theye arent going to hold out for 20-40 extra dollars when they realized that its only 10 minutes of their time anyhow and they could have 80 bucks rather than 0 (BJ) or 40 bucks rather than 0 (HJ) or 100-120 rather than 0 (FS). And if its not worth their time. Thats cool with me too. No hard feelings. Everyone gets to set their own price.
    I am never a jerk. Its a business deal and I have the money. They get a lot of money for maybe 7-10 minutes of work. I just leave with no tip and hopefully (probably not) the provider gets the message. Rocket Dork.

  6. #14240
    Attitudes change when you tell the girl to leave and send someone else in. Only had to threaten this a couple of times, but the girls change in a heartbeat. I've also had a few that were so overpriced I told them forget about it, got dressed, and left without a tip. It's not like I'm going to see them again anyway. I pay, and pay well after the deed is done for good service but it's not a flea market and I'm not there to haggle or be asked to pay in advance.

  7. #14239
    Same here. This is the best policy. Theres no need to be a jerk about things. They have a price that they think they hospitality is worth and I have a price I'm willing to pay for it. Its all "extras" anyhow. So I don't feel any obligation to pay what I don't want to, and certainly don't expect them to give me things they don't feel they were paid what they want to be paid for it for. Usually, but not always, it ends up working out and they would rather get 80 for a blow job than 0 dollars for no blow job instead of holding out for the 100-120 they wanted for it.

    If theyre willing to blow or fuck or jerk me off, theye arent going to hold out for 20-40 extra dollars when they realized that its only 10 minutes of their time anyhow and they could have 80 bucks rather than 0 (BJ) or 40 bucks rather than 0 (HJ) or 100-120 rather than 0 (FS). And if its not worth their time. Thats cool with me too. No hard feelings. Everyone gets to set their own price.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jadedone  [View Original Post]
    I agree with this as well. I am one that is rarely negotiated with as well. And when I am, I automatically say "never mind" and have a smile on my face the whole time. Hell, I even refuse if they ask me to pay first. I'm laying there naked on a table and you expect me to get up and fumble around in the dark to get money? Forget that. That's a huge boner killer for me. Again, I politely say "never mind" or "no thanks" and am never a jerk about it.

    On the flip side of that, I will tip over the standard amount if the girl goes above and beyond the level of service or even if she is super friendly. An extra 10 or 20 won't break me, but the girl will remember me on future visits.

  8. #14238
    I agree with this as well. I am one that is rarely negotiated with as well. And when I am, I automatically say "never mind" and have a smile on my face the whole time. Hell, I even refuse if they ask me to pay first. I'm laying there naked on a table and you expect me to get up and fumble around in the dark to get money? Forget that. That's a huge boner killer for me. Again, I politely say "never mind" or "no thanks" and am never a jerk about it.

    On the flip side of that, I will tip over the standard amount if the girl goes above and beyond the level of service or even if she is super friendly. An extra 10 or 20 won't break me, but the girl will remember me on future visits.

    Quote Originally Posted by IlDiavolo  [View Original Post]
    That said I take dmichaels advice on this point. Although I don't get annoyed by the negotiating game, I just don't play it. Here's what I pay, here's what I would like from you, if that doesn't work for you, that's OK, no one owes anyone any explanations, I'll be on my way.

  9. #14237

    The O. G. s at OD

    It turns out that OD has limited staff (Hannah) and you might just get one of the OGs from across the street: Judy, Anna, Sophia. They fill in when Hannah is busy.

    Could be worse. All good in their own ways. Judy is the outlier.

  10. #14236
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Agree also. Vote with your feet.

    For reasons I don't actually understand, I rarely get negotiated. I think it is because I gravitate mostly toward older (30,40,50 year old) Chinese women and establish a rapport on the first visit. They are not really the top level young girls. And they have limited language. But I went to this place Jun Spa last year. Wolf and Kensington in Mt Prospect. After three visits worked my way up to full nude massage and DATY with a girl from New York. Not reciprocal BJ. Just HE. Gave her $60. She pouted. Frankly, I think $60 was generous by $10. Anyway. I said nothing. Never returned. So I voted with my feet. Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by IlDiavolo  [View Original Post]
    I do worry about what happens to the talent if they feel like they can get paid more in other cities. These girls travel frequently as you all well know. I would hate to deprive the area of talent and force the best girls to go to cities where they command a premium, especially cities that have a lower cost of living than Chicago does (and probably less of a LE hassle too).

    Then again, they do have limited choices where they can work, they can't just walk in somewhere and say "I'm your new talent". They have to know someone.

    That said I take dmichaels advice on this point. Although I don't get annoyed by the negotiating game, I just don't play it. Here's what I pay, here's what I would like from you, if that doesn't work for you, that's OK, no one owes anyone any explanations, I'll be on my way.

  11. #14235

    Agree, with caveat

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteRookDown  [View Original Post]
    I second dmichaels69's observation. He and I tend to be some of the strongest proponents of taking a sledgehammer to the BS we're facing more and more in the market. You did exactly the right thing. Hell, I've hit the door leaving zero tip and never thought twice about it. They ruin my experience, I can easily ruin their time, too. Well played, Kaptain!
    I do worry about what happens to the talent if they feel like they can get paid more in other cities. These girls travel frequently as you all well know. I would hate to deprive the area of talent and force the best girls to go to cities where they command a premium, especially cities that have a lower cost of living than Chicago does (and probably less of a LE hassle too).

    Then again, they do have limited choices where they can work, they can't just walk in somewhere and say "I'm your new talent". They have to know someone.

    That said I take dmichaels advice on this point. Although I don't get annoyed by the negotiating game, I just don't play it. Here's what I pay, here's what I would like from you, if that doesn't work for you, that's OK, no one owes anyone any explanations, I'll be on my way.

  12. #14234

    RE: Similar Experience

    I second dmichaels69's observation. He and I tend to be some of the strongest proponents of taking a sledgehammer to the BS we're facing more and more in the market. You did exactly the right thing. Hell, I've hit the door leaving zero tip and never thought twice about it. They ruin my experience, I can easily ruin their time, too. Well played, Kaptain!

    Quote Originally Posted by KaptainKool  [View Original Post]
    I had a very similar experience at S&L on Michigan today. 70 for massage, and the therapist (I didn't get a name) asked me what I wanted. I asked for this and that and then she told me she only does standard finish. Why even ask then? She wanted 80 and I countered with 60 with top off, and she said that 60 was ok, but top stays on. I said next time then, so she settled on 50 but by this point, after all the negotiating, I wasn't having it anymore so I said no. She seemed upset but who cares? I got shorted 15 minutes, got dressed, tipped 10 and left. This is good guys. I learned here on this forum to stand my ground, and if we all keep doing this, things can only get better for all of us.

  13. #14233
    I walk if they play these I am a princess BS games. Too many other spas who don't do that.

    Quote Originally Posted by KaptainKool  [View Original Post]
    I had a very similar experience at S&L on Michigan today. 70 for massage, and the therapist (I didn't get a name) asked me what I wanted. I asked for this and that and then she told me she only does standard finish. Why even ask then? She wanted 80 and I countered with 60 with top off, and she said that 60 was ok, but top stays on. I said next time then, so she settled on 50 but by this point, after all the negotiating, I wasn't having it anymore so I said no. She seemed upset but who cares? I got shorted 15 minutes, got dressed, tipped 10 and left. This is good guys. I learned here on this forum to stand my ground, and if we all keep doing this, things can only get better for all of us.

  14. #14232

    Similar Experience Today

    Quote Originally Posted by BabyBoy2013  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Oki today and met Selena 25 cute face OK body. Got the hour for 70. Table shower was included she did a nice job. Massage was descent maybe an #8 for swedish. She was talkative and friendly. On to the flip and this is when it sucked, she started asking for stupid donation. 8 for HJ, $50, for head LOL. I said no thank you, she started coming down on the rate but the moment was killed. She walked out kinda mad but oh well. I got dressed and left gave her the usual tip for the massage. This place was pricey so I don't think I'll be returning. Stay safe gents.
    I had a very similar experience at S&L on Michigan today. 70 for massage, and the therapist (I didn't get a name) asked me what I wanted. I asked for this and that and then she told me she only does standard finish. Why even ask then? She wanted 80 and I countered with 60 with top off, and she said that 60 was ok, but top stays on. I said next time then, so she settled on 50 but by this point, after all the negotiating, I wasn't having it anymore so I said no. She seemed upset but who cares? I got shorted 15 minutes, got dressed, tipped 10 and left. This is good guys. I learned here on this forum to stand my ground, and if we all keep doing this, things can only get better for all of us.

  15. #14231

    Giana from Logan Tantricas

    For old timers who enjoyed Giana's service from Logan, she is now working in the below location. If the below link is not working, go to the body rub section of BP and search keyword Harlem and Addison. For new guys, do a little search and you can find reviews here. Enjoy!

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ecial/31787477

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape