Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14275

    'Heid'I of Yun Ping and Jin Ding Spas.

    If you've tried Chinatown's Din Jing Spa recently, you already know the service isn't as represented on Craigslist. It wasn't always this way. When Din Jing Spa opened earlier this year in Chinatown, its manager. I think her name is Xiaoping. And several young massueses left Yun Ping Spa, next door and started working there. One of these young ladies by the name of 'Heidi", was an especially talented massuese and memorable service provider.

    Over the last couple months, I've returned several times to Jin Ding Spa hoping to find her working there. No such luck. Has anyone else on this forum had the joy of visiting with her? Even more to the point, does anyone tell me where she may currently be plying her trade?

    I'd appreciate help finding her again.

  2. #14274
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Feet

    Me too. Only once. The sad end to the story is my friend moved to Iowa.

    Quote Originally Posted by NiceChicaGaGuy  [View Original Post]
    I actually should see if a provider will give me a foot job. I was never into footplay until about eight years ago, when a girlfriend gave me one on my living room couch. Don't know why it excited me so much- it's a lot more impersonal than a HJ. But, wow, did I empty myself on her feet. Never tried it again, with anyone. Thanks for the idea.

  3. #14273
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    I had a friend who was just learning how to HE a guy, and she asked me to teach her. She was afraid to touch my dick with her hands though so she used her feet! It was really pretty insane. But when I came, she broke into tears. She felt like she had just gone over to the dark side. But. Part of the teaching process was for me to show her what to do, using my hands, then she would try it. So yeah, in the beginning it was a team effort. If I were to hazard a guess, I'd say there a combination of fear of getting arrested. And an actual uncertainty on how to do the deed. Bob.
    I actually should see if a provider will give me a foot job. I was never into footplay until about eight years ago, when a girlfriend gave me one on my living room couch. Don't know why it excited me so much- it's a lot more impersonal than a HJ. But, wow, did I empty myself on her feet. Never tried it again, with anyone. Thanks for the idea.

  4. #14272
    Quote Originally Posted by Crikiter  [View Original Post]
    Saw this new ad. Looks like Gunnison has new owners?
    I'm going to try to stop in there at some point to see what's changed.

  5. #14271
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadFirst80  [View Original Post]
    Have tried all 3 girls there and each one has a rocking bod. Massage is decent, girls are young, modest and beautiful from all of them. As I mentioned earlier no shower so that could be a problem. So far only one speaks good english but all in all good trip!
    Any clue on where the Mongolian massage is would be appreciated. PMs fine. I understand discretion but you've posted twice about them now.

  6. #14270

    HE class

    Maybe we should pass out cards saying that we are holding a FREE class on the subject. WE rent out a VFW hall and serve drinks, a short video and then the real thing.

    If they pass the test then we give them a red star to place in the window of the MP.

    PP.

  7. #14269
    You should print cards so I can give them out to all this girls in the MP who just can't get it right. Nobody is teaching them. Now if you want to send this girl to me for more practice well let me know.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    I had a friend who was just learning how to HE a guy, and she asked me to teach her. She was afraid to touch my dick with her hands though so she used her feet! It was really pretty insane. But when I came, she broke into tears. She felt like she had just gone over to the dark side. But. Part of the teaching process was for me to show her what to do, using my hands, then she would try it. So yeah, in the beginning it was a team effort. If I were to hazard a guess, I'd say there a combination of fear of getting arrested. And an actual uncertainty on how to do the deed. Bob.

  8. #14268

    UTR Mongolian again

    Have tried all 3 girls there and each one has a rocking bod. Massage is decent, girls are young, modest and beautiful from all of them. As I mentioned earlier no shower so that could be a problem. So far only one speaks good english but all in all good trip!

  9. #14267
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Feet

    I had a friend who was just learning how to HE a guy, and she asked me to teach her. She was afraid to touch my dick with her hands though so she used her feet! It was really pretty insane. But when I came, she broke into tears. She felt like she had just gone over to the dark side. But. Part of the teaching process was for me to show her what to do, using my hands, then she would try it. So yeah, in the beginning it was a team effort. If I were to hazard a guess, I'd say there a combination of fear of getting arrested. And an actual uncertainty on how to do the deed. Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by BenBeck  [View Original Post]
    You feelin' me?

    Ever get a girl who does 99% of the job, including using foearm (both forearms in a sandwiched thrusting move) and ball / taint rubbing but just won't choke up on the bat all the way? Seems like some insane hair-splitting idea of what's allowable to still be able to say "I didn't do that".

    On the one hand it's puzzling. Although I secretly enjoyed it.

    BB.

  10. #14266

    Lmfao

    Quote Originally Posted by WiNiteOwl  [View Original Post]
    I also think it's due to some girls being absolute cum-o-phobes. The worst HJ's are from clean freaks who will only lightly assist, using their thumb and index finger on the shaft, as if they were trying to give a full-body massage to a toad.
    Awesome quote Wi night Owl. Maybe they should learn to kiss the toad.

  11. #14265
    Quote Originally Posted by BenBeck  [View Original Post]
    You feelin' me?

    Ever get a girl who does 99% of the job, including using foearm (both forearms in a sandwiched thrusting move) and ball / taint rubbing but just won't choke up on the bat all the way? Seems like some insane hair-splitting idea of what's allowable to still be able to say "I didn't do that".

    On the one hand it's puzzling. Although I secretly enjoyed it.

    BB.
    I also think it's due to some girls being absolute cum-o-phobes. The worst HJ's are from clean freaks who will only lightly assist, using their thumb and index finger on the shaft, as if they were trying to give a full-body massage to a toad.

  12. #14264

    'Sup with the half-DIY thing?

    You feelin' me?

    Ever get a girl who does 99% of the job, including using foearm (both forearms in a sandwiched thrusting move) and ball / taint rubbing but just won't choke up on the bat all the way? Seems like some insane hair-splitting idea of what's allowable to still be able to say "I didn't do that".

    On the one hand it's puzzling. Although I secretly enjoyed it.

    BB.

  13. #14263

    To each his own

    I would say tipping is a personal thing. If nothing happens then I tip for the massage. Ladies have told me some guys leave a low to no tip for no extras.
    I would never think someone elses lack of a tip would make me look like an ugly american.

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtPerv  [View Original Post]
    Stiffing on a tip is just rude were ever you are. Tip something if you get a good massage, not tipping because you do not get extras is just being an ungly american. Not tipping will not change these ladies / owners way of doing business. I know Chinese pretty well. In fact I just got back from China with who I went with were AMP owners. They treated very respectfully when I was in their country. People are people don't think being rude is your gain, it only makes the rest of us look ugly to them.

  14. #14262

    Best buns

    Quote Originally Posted by GotMilf  [View Original Post]
    Best Pork Buns ever. Soooooooo addicting.
    I love the bbq pork buns. You have to get there early as they come out of the steamer.

  15. #14261

    Just Went

    Quote Originally Posted by Miamiat  [View Original Post]
    Had a nice time at Belmont Spa last week. Good attitude, good session, and not a peep about a tip. I will return often (I hope that their new additions don't ruin a good thing).
    Went there last night and had a very good experience. Girl was really fun and not shy. It was a little sketchy waiting to be let in since it's on Belmont but other than that no complaints. Wasn't weird about the tip, trusted me. I'll definitely go back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape