Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14290

    Renew in Oak Park

    Has anyone been to Renew in Oak Park recently? I haven't been since the summer and heard about new management, always a red flag.

    Any thoughts to share?

    Thank you, Stan.

  2. #14289

    H Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Pmoy1  [View Original Post]
    So I have been out of the hobby for a few years and was thinking of getting back in. So I decided to take it slow and go to a MP. This place is on 167th. Thought I would give it a try. Went in when they opened and paid for the hour and went to the room. Person came in and asked if I wanted hard or medium. I asked for medium. My lord that lady really beat the crap out of me. She could tell that I didn't like it and asked if it was too hard. I said yes she lighted up for a few seconds and continued to pound away. Anyway long story short. It was a decent massage, worked out a lot of kinks, but added a few and there was no ending. Maybe I did something wrong, or they just have to get to know me. Anyway good luck and stay safe.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...pirit/32569747
    Been there a hand full of times and all ended happy. They have younger talent but just not that cute. You have to give them the signs that you want to leave happy and they get right to it. If they think the massage is more important to you they might not risk it. Massages there are not good at all so if you are looking for a great massage and a HE you're hitting the wrong spot.

  3. #14288

    Same here

    Quote Originally Posted by Pmoy1  [View Original Post]
    So I have been out of the hobby for a few years and was thinking of getting back in. So I decided to take it slow and go to a MP. This place is on 167th. Thought I would give it a try. Went in when they opened and paid for the hour and went to the room. Person came in and asked if I wanted hard or medium. I asked for medium. My lord that lady really beat the crap out of me. She could tell that I didn't like it and asked if it was too hard. I said yes she lighted up for a few seconds and continued to pound away. Anyway long story short. It was a decent massage, worked out a lot of kinks, but added a few and there was no ending. Maybe I did something wrong, or they just have to get to know me. Anyway good luck and stay safe.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...pirit/32569747
    I went once towards the end of the night. Good massage no ending.

  4. #14287
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyPoker  [View Original Post]
    I love the bbq pork buns. You have to get there early as they come out of the steamer.
    If they added ham to their egg and cheese bun and kept it at a buck they could put a serious dent in McDonalds breakfast menu!

  5. #14286

    H Spa

    So I have been out of the hobby for a few years and was thinking of getting back in. So I decided to take it slow and go to a MP. This place is on 167th. Thought I would give it a try. Went in when they opened and paid for the hour and went to the room. Person came in and asked if I wanted hard or medium. I asked for medium. My lord that lady really beat the crap out of me. She could tell that I didn't like it and asked if it was too hard. I said yes she lighted up for a few seconds and continued to pound away. Anyway long story short. It was a decent massage, worked out a lot of kinks, but added a few and there was no ending. Maybe I did something wrong, or they just have to get to know me. Anyway good luck and stay safe.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...pirit/32569747

  6. #14285
    Why do these girls demand money like this? A place to avoid for sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by Silvio  [View Original Post]
    Yep I had the pleasure of visiting Heidi. Very fun gal too. Dunno where she went. On one of my returns to Yun Pin I had a cute one named Cindy. Turned out lame as hell and didn't participate and demanded a tip. I refused. She even tried pulling at me to keep me from leaving. After I refused again she tried squeezing me for $10 sayin I didn't pay for the table shower. I said in the ad it says free. I pushed her away and walked out. She couldn't take a hint and shocked I resisted her stupid antics.

  7. #14284
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvio  [View Original Post]
    Yep I had the pleasure of visiting Heidi. Very fun gal too. Dunno where she went. On one of my returns to Yun Pin I had a cute one named Cindy. Turned out lame as hell and didn't participate and demanded a tip. I refused. She even tried pulling at me to keep me from leaving. After I refused again she tried squeezing me for $10 sayin I didn't pay for the table shower. I said in the ad it says free. I pushed her away and walked out. She couldn't take a hint and shocked I resisted her stupid antics.
    Hi Silvio,

    Thanks for the reply. Seems we're both lost at sea here. I too, have met Cindy. Seems my experience with her was better than yours. I first met her at (now closed) Wentworth Wellness in a 4-hand session with her and May, then when she moved to Yun Ping and once again at Jin Ding before she got fired from there for outrageous behavior. Yeah, she never did shy away from establishing her tip price which could be offputting. Got to admit she was a looker, though, Silvio!

    Can anyone else out there help me with Heidi's whereabouts? Thanks.

  8. #14283
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 31
    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    For old timers who enjoyed Giana's service from Logan, she is now working in the below location. If the below link is not working, go to the body rub section of BP and search keyword Harlem and Addison. For new guys, do a little search and you can find reviews here. Enjoy!

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ecial/31787477
    Such a pretty girl. Old number tho. Pm me for details.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails full.jpg‎  

  9. #14282

    Joy from Spa 53

    Does anyone remember Joy from Spa 53? I remember right before they closed I went in and had a nice session. Wanted to repeat but never came across her again. Anyone know of her whereabouts? PM me or just post. Thank you. New Member.

  10. #14281
    Yep I had the pleasure of visiting Heidi. Very fun gal too. Dunno where she went. On one of my returns to Yun Pin I had a cute one named Cindy. Turned out lame as hell and didn't participate and demanded a tip. I refused. She even tried pulling at me to keep me from leaving. After I refused again she tried squeezing me for $10 sayin I didn't pay for the table shower. I said in the ad it says free. I pushed her away and walked out. She couldn't take a hint and shocked I resisted her stupid antics.

    Quote Originally Posted by AuggieDoggie  [View Original Post]
    If you've tried Chinatown's Din Jing Spa recently, you already know the service isn't as represented on Craigslist. It wasn't always this way. When Din Jing Spa opened earlier this year in Chinatown, its manager. I think her name is Xiaoping. And several young massueses left Yun Ping Spa, next door and started working there. One of these young ladies by the name of 'Heidi", was an especially talented massuese and memorable service provider.

    Over the last couple months, I've returned several times to Jin Ding Spa hoping to find her working there. No such luck. Has anyone else on this forum had the joy of visiting with her? Even more to the point, does anyone tell me where she may currently be plying her trade?

    I'd appreciate help finding her again.

  11. #14280
    Quote Originally Posted by Samperkins420  [View Original Post]
    Just happened to me at a place in Wicker Park (PM for details). Cute-ish Chinese girl, let me play with her ass & puss OTC (no tits tho) and would rub my balls, prostate & ass, not to mention brush up against the cock with her forearm and back of her hand, but simply wouldn't jerk it. I ended up making her rub my balls & tickle my prostate while I finished myself off.
    That's exactly the M. O. I'm talking about, except this particular spot isn't Wicker Park.

    It's so odd. And she's not squeamish about the finish nor the clean-up. Seems to be some imaginary boundary.

    BB.

  12. #14279

    Cum-o-Phobes

    Quote Originally Posted by WiNiteOwl  [View Original Post]
    I also think it's due to some girls being absolute cum-o-phobes. The worst HJ's are from clean freaks who will only lightly assist, using their thumb and index finger on the shaft, as if they were trying to give a full-body massage to a toad.
    Good call.

    Over the years I've been with a few girls / women that have actually admitted to me that the mere smell of cum makes them gag and feel like throwing up.

    Whatta career. Imagine that. Where you know that the outcome of doing your job well is going to result in making you sick to your stomach.

  13. #14278
    Quote Originally Posted by BenBeck  [View Original Post]
    You feelin' me?

    Ever get a girl who does 99% of the job, including using foearm (both forearms in a sandwiched thrusting move) and ball / taint rubbing but just won't choke up on the bat all the way? Seems like some insane hair-splitting idea of what's allowable to still be able to say "I didn't do that".

    On the one hand it's puzzling. Although I secretly enjoyed it.

    BB.
    Just happened to me at a place in Wicker Park (PM for details). Cute-ish Chinese girl, let me play with her ass & puss OTC (no tits tho) and would rub my balls, prostate & ass, not to mention brush up against the cock with her forearm and back of her hand, but simply wouldn't jerk it. I ended up making her rub my balls & tickle my prostate while I finished myself off.

  14. #14277

    Foot

    I had a provider jump on the table amd she started to give me one. Sorry I didn't like it and ask her to stop. She wad young 25 yr old.

    Quote Originally Posted by NiceChicaGaGuy  [View Original Post]
    I actually should see if a provider will give me a foot job. I was never into footplay until about eight years ago, when a girlfriend gave me one on my living room couch. Don't know why it excited me so much- it's a lot more impersonal than a HJ. But, wow, did I empty myself on her feet. Never tried it again, with anyone. Thanks for the idea.

  15. #14276

    UTR Mongolians

    Fellows, I'm getting overwhelmed on info request for UTR mongolian finds. I'm going through them and responding as I get a chance. As usual the preference will be to seniors first just to make sure they're around. Just remember though the location is low key. . so if you see a "Massage" sign in strip mall. That's not the one I'm referring to.

    Also, I would appreciate if there is something to trade as well. You know. Just help the fellow monger out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape