Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,711 to 25,725 of 40000
-
12-28-15 12:55 #14290Senior Member

Posts: 348Renew in Oak Park
Has anyone been to Renew in Oak Park recently? I haven't been since the summer and heard about new management, always a red flag.
Any thoughts to share?
Thank you, Stan.
-
12-28-15 03:44 #14289Senior Member

Posts: 311H Spa
Been there a hand full of times and all ended happy. They have younger talent but just not that cute. You have to give them the signs that you want to leave happy and they get right to it. If they think the massage is more important to you they might not risk it. Massages there are not good at all so if you are looking for a great massage and a HE you're hitting the wrong spot.
Originally Posted by Pmoy1
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-15 12:37 #14288Senior Member

Posts: 580Same here
I went once towards the end of the night. Good massage no ending.
Originally Posted by Pmoy1
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-15 00:27 #14287Senior Member

Posts: 665If they added ham to their egg and cheese bun and kept it at a buck they could put a serious dent in McDonalds breakfast menu!
Originally Posted by PussyPoker
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-15 14:53 #14286Senior Member

Posts: 38H Spa
So I have been out of the hobby for a few years and was thinking of getting back in. So I decided to take it slow and go to a MP. This place is on 167th. Thought I would give it a try. Went in when they opened and paid for the hour and went to the room. Person came in and asked if I wanted hard or medium. I asked for medium. My lord that lady really beat the crap out of me. She could tell that I didn't like it and asked if it was too hard. I said yes she lighted up for a few seconds and continued to pound away. Anyway long story short. It was a decent massage, worked out a lot of kinks, but added a few and there was no ending. Maybe I did something wrong, or they just have to get to know me. Anyway good luck and stay safe.
http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...pirit/32569747
-
12-24-15 09:36 #14285Banned Member

Posts: 4190Why do these girls demand money like this? A place to avoid for sure.
Originally Posted by Silvio
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-15 08:24 #14284Regular Member

Posts: 10Hi Silvio,
Originally Posted by Silvio
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the reply. Seems we're both lost at sea here. I too, have met Cindy. Seems my experience with her was better than yours. I first met her at (now closed) Wentworth Wellness in a 4-hand session with her and May, then when she moved to Yun Ping and once again at Jin Ding before she got fired from there for outrageous behavior. Yeah, she never did shy away from establishing her tip price which could be offputting. Got to admit she was a looker, though, Silvio!
Can anyone else out there help me with Heidi's whereabouts? Thanks.
-
12-24-15 05:19 #14283Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 31Such a pretty girl. Old number tho. Pm me for details.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-15 02:05 #14282Regular Member

Posts: 1Joy from Spa 53
Does anyone remember Joy from Spa 53? I remember right before they closed I went in and had a nice session. Wanted to repeat but never came across her again. Anyone know of her whereabouts? PM me or just post. Thank you. New Member.
-
12-24-15 01:58 #14281Senior Member

Posts: 376Yep I had the pleasure of visiting Heidi. Very fun gal too. Dunno where she went. On one of my returns to Yun Pin I had a cute one named Cindy. Turned out lame as hell and didn't participate and demanded a tip. I refused. She even tried pulling at me to keep me from leaving. After I refused again she tried squeezing me for $10 sayin I didn't pay for the table shower. I said in the ad it says free. I pushed her away and walked out. She couldn't take a hint and shocked I resisted her stupid antics.
Originally Posted by AuggieDoggie
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-15 23:00 #14280Senior Member

Posts: 341That's exactly the M. O. I'm talking about, except this particular spot isn't Wicker Park.
Originally Posted by Samperkins420
[View Original Post]
It's so odd. And she's not squeamish about the finish nor the clean-up. Seems to be some imaginary boundary.
BB.
-
12-23-15 12:18 #14279Senior Member

Posts: 665Cum-o-Phobes
Good call.
Originally Posted by WiNiteOwl
[View Original Post]
Over the years I've been with a few girls / women that have actually admitted to me that the mere smell of cum makes them gag and feel like throwing up.
Whatta career. Imagine that. Where you know that the outcome of doing your job well is going to result in making you sick to your stomach.
-
12-23-15 11:54 #14278Senior Member

Posts: 306Just happened to me at a place in Wicker Park (PM for details). Cute-ish Chinese girl, let me play with her ass & puss OTC (no tits tho) and would rub my balls, prostate & ass, not to mention brush up against the cock with her forearm and back of her hand, but simply wouldn't jerk it. I ended up making her rub my balls & tickle my prostate while I finished myself off.
Originally Posted by BenBeck
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-15 09:44 #14277

Posts: 105Foot
I had a provider jump on the table amd she started to give me one. Sorry I didn't like it and ask her to stop. She wad young 25 yr old.
Originally Posted by NiceChicaGaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-15 08:11 #14276Senior Member

Posts: 210UTR Mongolians
Fellows, I'm getting overwhelmed on info request for UTR mongolian finds. I'm going through them and responding as I get a chance. As usual the preference will be to seniors first just to make sure they're around. Just remember though the location is low key. . so if you see a "Massage" sign in strip mall. That's not the one I'm referring to.
Also, I would appreciate if there is something to trade as well. You know. Just help the fellow monger out.












Reply With Quote





