Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,711 to 25,725 of 40005
-
12-30-15 19:49 #14295Senior Member

Posts: 561New management
Yeah, thanks for the TOFTT. Agree new management with AMP in a nicer area is usually a bad sign. Witness Dancing Fingers in Gold Coast. I hear they used to offer HE. Now it's just an excellent legit massage albeit on the expensive side ($0. 75/ hr) with no HE offered. I've tried both subtle and not-so-subtle approaches with no luck.
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-15 17:22 #14294Banned Member

Posts: 4190I've never heard much fun happening in Oak Park.
Thanks for TOFTT.
Originally Posted by StanCopier
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-15 17:03 #14293Senior Member

Posts: 348Renew. Unreal (BAD)
Finally had time to get out and went with convenience to Renew in Oak Park which I frequented over the summer, always with a HE. The woman, named Suzy(?), looked like the first girl I had there. When I turned over and refused the towel, she made a scowl with her face, as if I had shit all over my body and would not touch the "area". Ended the session, got dressed and left, no tip.
-
12-28-15 22:22 #14292Senior Member

Posts: 30Been There
I've been there before. It's discreet and they give a decent massage. HE is cool but not much else. They rotate girls a lot so I've never seen the same girl. If it's convenient then it's not bad considering price. Otherwise, I wouldn't go.
Originally Posted by StanCopier
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-15 14:43 #14291Senior Member

Posts: 307Oak Park is not worth a visit anywhere IMHO.
Originally Posted by StanCopier
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-15 12:55 #14290Senior Member

Posts: 348Renew in Oak Park
Has anyone been to Renew in Oak Park recently? I haven't been since the summer and heard about new management, always a red flag.
Any thoughts to share?
Thank you, Stan.
-
12-28-15 03:44 #14289Senior Member

Posts: 311H Spa
Been there a hand full of times and all ended happy. They have younger talent but just not that cute. You have to give them the signs that you want to leave happy and they get right to it. If they think the massage is more important to you they might not risk it. Massages there are not good at all so if you are looking for a great massage and a HE you're hitting the wrong spot.
Originally Posted by Pmoy1
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-15 12:37 #14288Senior Member

Posts: 580Same here
I went once towards the end of the night. Good massage no ending.
Originally Posted by Pmoy1
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-15 00:27 #14287Senior Member

Posts: 665If they added ham to their egg and cheese bun and kept it at a buck they could put a serious dent in McDonalds breakfast menu!
Originally Posted by PussyPoker
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-15 14:53 #14286Senior Member

Posts: 38H Spa
So I have been out of the hobby for a few years and was thinking of getting back in. So I decided to take it slow and go to a MP. This place is on 167th. Thought I would give it a try. Went in when they opened and paid for the hour and went to the room. Person came in and asked if I wanted hard or medium. I asked for medium. My lord that lady really beat the crap out of me. She could tell that I didn't like it and asked if it was too hard. I said yes she lighted up for a few seconds and continued to pound away. Anyway long story short. It was a decent massage, worked out a lot of kinks, but added a few and there was no ending. Maybe I did something wrong, or they just have to get to know me. Anyway good luck and stay safe.
http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...pirit/32569747
-
12-24-15 09:36 #14285Banned Member

Posts: 4190Why do these girls demand money like this? A place to avoid for sure.
Originally Posted by Silvio
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-15 08:24 #14284Regular Member

Posts: 10Hi Silvio,
Originally Posted by Silvio
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the reply. Seems we're both lost at sea here. I too, have met Cindy. Seems my experience with her was better than yours. I first met her at (now closed) Wentworth Wellness in a 4-hand session with her and May, then when she moved to Yun Ping and once again at Jin Ding before she got fired from there for outrageous behavior. Yeah, she never did shy away from establishing her tip price which could be offputting. Got to admit she was a looker, though, Silvio!
Can anyone else out there help me with Heidi's whereabouts? Thanks.
-
12-24-15 05:19 #14283Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 31Such a pretty girl. Old number tho. Pm me for details.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-15 02:05 #14282Regular Member

Posts: 1Joy from Spa 53
Does anyone remember Joy from Spa 53? I remember right before they closed I went in and had a nice session. Wanted to repeat but never came across her again. Anyone know of her whereabouts? PM me or just post. Thank you. New Member.
-
12-24-15 01:58 #14281Senior Member

Posts: 376Yep I had the pleasure of visiting Heidi. Very fun gal too. Dunno where she went. On one of my returns to Yun Pin I had a cute one named Cindy. Turned out lame as hell and didn't participate and demanded a tip. I refused. She even tried pulling at me to keep me from leaving. After I refused again she tried squeezing me for $10 sayin I didn't pay for the table shower. I said in the ad it says free. I pushed her away and walked out. She couldn't take a hint and shocked I resisted her stupid antics.
Originally Posted by AuggieDoggie
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





