Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Like Beef Lolo?

+ Add Report
Page 251 of 332 FirstFirst ... 151 201 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 301 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,765 of 4967
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1217
    Quote Originally Posted by LonelySmiles  [View Original Post]
    Exhibit A:

    Exhibit B:

    Exhibit C:

    Exhibit D:

    I could go on, but I'm not dredging through everything you've written lately. Then, naturally, mongers pm you going "boy oh boy, BBFS, which girls!" And without hesitation or discretion you rattle off your list. And in my case I didn't even ask, you just felt the need to pm me about your conquest. Must be your DATY skills right? Check, your move.

    I know I have much to learn. Fortunately, I'm a very quick study.
    Yes, its to share info and I didn't say in the public forum who and I only replied to senior members. I've only been stating facts. Isn't this what the forum is all about, to share info and intel? The reason I PM'd you was to educate you with the FACTS since you were posting otherwise. You're making this into a bigger issue than it needs to be. I don't hold myself on a righteous pedestal, I just monger and share info. Guess you just can't handle the truth.

  2. #1216

    Your lovely comment about Empire

    So far above it all are we captain?

    Quote Originally Posted by Buster50  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm getting over the slutty Empire routine, knowing the girls are expected to do certain things, (DFK, 2 pops, BBBJ) is kinda turning me off. They are more like pieces of meat at Empire. Rejuve girls are more classy and I know the service I'm getting is genuine and not forced upon them. And yes, the top girls at Rejuve blow away the top girls at Empire in natural beauty and bodies IMHO. !

    I'll still monger at Empire when new stock arrives, but Rejuve is where the majority of my business will be. I've had a blast with Cherry, Jolin, Wara and Luxx but I'm getting kinda turned off by the slutty reviews. Kitty is next!!

  3. #1215

    Au contraire

    Quote Originally Posted by Buster50  [View Original Post]
    If you read my post, I said the service was sluttier at Empire and didn't specifically say that the girls were. I never "broadcast", I shared via PM via senior mongers. Guys, isn't that PM's are for? To share what isn't public knowledge? Just because this one guy is getting played, he thinks everything is BS. Buddy, you have a lot to learn, one day you will eat your words!
    Exhibit A:

    Quote Originally Posted by Buster50  [View Original Post]
    All I know is that the last 5 girls I have been with have let me BBFS from the first to the 3rd visit. 3 CIP and they are popular. I play the roulette wheel and get tested regularly. 2 were Empire girls and last 2, rejuve and roses. No girl out there only does CFS. You are fooling yourselves.
    Exhibit B:

    Quote Originally Posted by Buster50  [View Original Post]
    Just to state a point. I get nervous everytime I do BBFS but majority of the time I cave in if they look clean. I know I'm an idiot but it doesn't happen that often. But, recently it's been offered all the time! So, Clinton, you better look elsewhere because the girls are offering it without having to ask. I've never asked for it before, it just happens, must be my DATY skills.
    Exhibit C:
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster50  [View Original Post]
    Yep, been getting from the young popular ones too. Making me kind of nervous and am thinking twice about partaking in BBFS anymore.
    Exhibit D:
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster50  [View Original Post]
    I tried to inform some senior mongers and they refuse to believe. I'm not trying to brag or expose anyone as I've not posted in then open forum and only to senior members. What is to gain by letting others know that certain services are available? ... I've hooked up and gotten many freebies and FORBIDDEN services from AMP girls by them NOT knowing that I post here...
    I could go on, but I'm not dredging through everything you've written lately. Then, naturally, mongers pm you going "boy oh boy, BBFS, which girls!" And without hesitation or discretion you rattle off your list. And in my case I didn't even ask, you just felt the need to pm me about your conquest. Must be your DATY skills right? Check, your move.

    I know I have much to learn. Fortunately, I'm a very quick study.

  4. #1214
    Quote Originally Posted by LonelySmiles  [View Original Post]
    I think I just really really don't like you for some reason. Maybe at the end of the day you are just a 'butter side up' monger and I'm a 'butter side down' monger to borrow from Dr. Seuss. We were raised differently and will probably never agree on women, and the degree respect that even a working girl deserves. Recall when you decided to bad mouth Empire by saying the girls were too 'slutty'. Over and over your theme is "never trust" and unsurprisingly you are not trustworthy. Though perhaps you are skilled at manipulating a woman's emotions.

    I've had my fair share of special experiences with women in my short 2 year mongering career, but the difference is I don't broadcast them. The details are between me and the girls. I keep my public reports to intel that everyone can use.

    Thanks for the education. You are always happy provide your perspective on reality, as if I'm not aware that there are tons of mongers who don't post here. Keep beating that "I get forbidden services drum" in public, you seem comforted by the sound.

    Here's a constructive idea, how about you contribute more reports with useful information? And fewer posts talking about all the special, forbidden, treatment you supposedly get.
    If you read my post, I said the service was sluttier at Empire and didn't specifically say that the girls were. I never "broadcast", I shared via PM via senior mongers. Guys, isn't that PM's are for? To share what isn't public knowledge? Just because this one guy is getting played, he thinks everything is BS. Buddy, you have a lot to learn, one day you will eat your words!

  5. #1213
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1604
    Quote Originally Posted by LonelySmiles  [View Original Post]
    I think I just really really don't like you for some reason. Maybe at the end of the day you are just a 'butter side up' monger and I'm a 'butter side down' monger to borrow from Dr. Seuss. We were raised differently and will probably never agree on women. I've had my fair share of special experiences with women in my short 2 year mongering career, but the difference is I don't broadcast them. The details are between me and the girls. I keep my public reports to intel that everyone can use.

    Thanks for the education. You are always happy provide your perspective on reality. Keep beating that "I get forbidden services drum" in public, you seem comforted by the sound.

    Here's a constructive idea, how about you contribute more reports with useful information? And fewer posts talking about all the special, forbidden, treatment you supposedly get.
    You are in this hobby for the wrong reason. Get the fuck out and go marry someone. I am with Buster50. He sees things more for how they are than your romanticized view of the hobby simply because he is older and wiser than you are. You are in this hobby as a substitute for a girlfriend. We are in this hobby to fuck girls and then move on.

    For the record, I believe he fucked her BBFS. That you are butt hurt about that is unbecoming. He's right. If you aren't getting it for free, you don't mean much more to her than any of us. Sorry to burst your bubble there. Yes, I have gotten freebies and BBFS from lots of girls who claim to not offer it to anyone else. I don't believe them for a second.

  6. #1212
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1604
    Quote Originally Posted by LonelySmiles  [View Original Post]
    See FAQ. However, your posts can still end up on moderation as a senior member. Read on for details.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/fa...type_questions

    How long does it take to become a Senior Member?

    Regular Members are automatically upgraded to Senior Member when they have been a Forum Member for 6 months AND have posted 25 or more reports.
    It takes at least 6 months to be a senior member, but it only takes one untimely post to be knocked back down to proletariat.

  7. #1211

    Thank you for sharing the link!

    Thank you for sharing the link Lonely Smiles, that made it a lot easier.

    Quote Originally Posted by LonelySmiles  [View Original Post]
    See FAQ. However, your posts can still end up on moderation as a senior member. Read on for details.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/fa...type_questions

    How long does it take to become a Senior Member?

    Regular Members are automatically upgraded to Senior Member when they have been a Forum Member for 6 months AND have posted 25 or more reports.

  8. #1210

    The Bare Naked Covert Alias

    The Bare Naked Covert Alias.

    Thanks for the info Hornysamoan. I have no other alias. I'm just me. Only been the board for 3 months. I thought I had my own style of writing (so I thought). Now I'm curious WHO has a similar style of writing and reporting like me? All my reports are Carbon Copies Regarding Style. I use the same format but just different details for each encounter. Let me know I'm really curious to know who has a similar writing style to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hornysamowen  [View Original Post]
    I think your being moderated because you write like another old senior member. This sounds like another alias that you are you using. Thats the vibe I'm getting, idk, I could be wrong, but my spidy senses tell me other wise.

  9. #1209
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster50  [View Original Post]
    Uhm, This post wasn't targeted to you but if you feel it was then fine. I was just making a statement about how people think that you have to be good looking, rich or well endowed to get extras and freebies. About sharing passwords and PM's to providers it happens everywhere and I've seen it on multiple occasions at different establishments and girls. If you feel targeted then you need to grow up! I thought PM's was to share info between mongers so it doesn't come up on the public forum or to the girls. It seems because your feelings were hurt, I'm guessing, is the reason why you seem to be on a warpath about this. If you and you posse aren't getting services that the other mongers are getting then you might just be making a fool of yourselves. There are a ton of mongers who don't post or aren't even on this site! Just because you post a lot and monger more than the usual Joe, it doesn't automatically make you a FAVE of providers, SMH. Are you dating this particular provider or just a monger? Also, is this post targeted just to me or other mongers who PM'd you? And who would be the girl in question?
    I think I just really really don't like you for some reason. Maybe at the end of the day you are just a 'butter side up' monger and I'm a 'butter side down' monger to borrow from Dr. Seuss. We were raised differently and will probably never agree on women, and the degree respect that even a working girl deserves. Recall when you decided to bad mouth Empire by saying the girls were too 'slutty'. Over and over your theme is "never trust" and unsurprisingly you are not trustworthy. Though perhaps you are skilled at manipulating a woman's emotions.

    I've had my fair share of special experiences with women in my short 2 year mongering career, but the difference is I don't broadcast them. The details are between me and the girls. I keep my public reports to intel that everyone can use.

    Thanks for the education. You are always happy provide your perspective on reality, as if I'm not aware that there are tons of mongers who don't post here. Keep beating that "I get forbidden services drum" in public, you seem comforted by the sound.

    Here's a constructive idea, how about you contribute more reports with useful information? And fewer posts talking about all the special, forbidden, treatment you supposedly get.

  10. #1208

    Troll warfare observation

    Whenever I don my shiny whiteknight troll slaying armor, I realized I become "one", that is, I become a troll. Second observation, internet trolls are largely cannibals. We eat each other alive.

    Anyhow, carry on, right'O. When I reflect, I think I came off like a much nicer 'even keel' person before this thread existed. Now that I can say precisely what I feel about certain members, I guess I'm an asshole too.

    Edit: troll warfare today, getting heated.

  11. #1207
    Quote Originally Posted by LonelySmiles  [View Original Post]
    Since you insist on bringing this up in vague posts, here is my original response. Someone snagged it and replied before I decided to delete my post. You sure do like to bring up the word "trust" when you are breaking a girls trust by pming lots of guys about your supposed exploits.

    I agree with your point about being nice to the girls. But that's about where our similarities end. As for your generalizations about mongers and the forums, we'll agree to disagree. I have never shared my password with anyone. It's the digital age, copy paste and message over Kakaotalk works just fine. So does bringing out your phone during a session so a girl can read for herself. For my part, I've only done this with one girl that I am particularly close to. And this was only after receiving unsolicited pm's from two mongers about BBFS exploits that rated very high on my bullshit meter. The girl in questions was also quite happy I was sharing what goes on. In my mind there are three logical possibilities:

    1) The individuals writing these message were specifically targeting other mongers to make them feel inferior for somehow not obtaining "BBFS" from their favorite provider. And the accounts are largely fictitious, despite claims of videos and photos. I am not the only senior member who was targeted in an attempt to make us feel like 'chumps' for not getting the same service. And yes, I do know that some girls are okay with photos and videos of the sex act.

    2) The individual claiming BBFS really is one of the only 'special' guys getting extras from the girl, in which case it will be exceedingly easy for her to identify who has a big mouth and is not trust worthy.

    3) In the unlikely even that a girl does provide BBFS to 'many' guys as was claimed, then it really isn't a big deal that it got out and she would have no idea who was running their mouth anyhow.

    When I sit down and look at these options, discuss it with other seniors I trust, who also never got BBFS from this girl despite having amazing rapport, and discuss it with the girl in question, I made my choice. It was very easy actually. I don't believe you. But do feel free to come forward with your video "proof", she would love to see it.
    Uhm, This post wasn't targeted to you but if you feel it was then fine. I was just making a statement about how people think that you have to be good looking, rich or well endowed to get extras and freebies. About sharing passwords and PM's to providers it happens everywhere and I've seen it on multiple occasions at different establishments and girls. If you feel targeted then you need to grow up! I thought PM's was to share info between mongers so it doesn't come up on the public forum or to the girls. It seems because your feelings were hurt, I'm guessing, is the reason why you seem to be on a warpath about this. If you and you posse aren't getting services that the other mongers are getting then you might just be making a fool of yourselves. There are a ton of mongers who don't post or aren't even on this site! Just because you post a lot and monger more than the usual Joe, it doesn't automatically make you a FAVE of providers, SMH. Are you dating this particular provider or just a monger? Also, is this post targeted just to me or other mongers who PM'd you? And who would be the girl in question?

  12. #1206

    Senior delays

    Quote Originally Posted by Blake123  [View Original Post]
    That is a fact!
    Ah that is why some senior members' posts appear out of nowhere. Moderation.

  13. #1205

    You write like a another forum member

    Quote Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69  [View Original Post]
    Oh. Then pardon me. I posted this hours and hours ago late last night; I guess being a rookie member, my post are delayed be / see it needs to be reviewed by the boss before it can be posted. Question: how long does it take to become a senior member?

    Mahalo.

    DML69.
    I think your being moderated because you write like another old senior member. This sounds like another alias that you are you using. Thats the vibe I'm getting, idk, I could be wrong, but my spidy senses tell me other wise.

  14. #1204
    Quote Originally Posted by LonelySmiles  [View Original Post]
    See FAQ. However, your posts can still end up on moderation as a senior member.
    That is a fact!

  15. #1203
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1039
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny14  [View Original Post]
    They should re-hire June Jones, he serves a fine example of womanizing and could also promote the AMP scene with highly recommended experience for mongers.
    That's why you need to use AMP providers rather than UH coeds. How long before her family finds out? This is a small island state. Who doesn't know about June Jones and his shoot and run offense?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape